Another Kick in the Pants for Frackers

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I wonder if other states are getting waste water buried a thousand feet down, too. Whole lotta' shakin' going on. OK goes from 29 quakes in 2000 to 5417 in 2014.

As Quakes Rattle Oklahoma, Fingers Point to Oil and Gas Industry
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/02/23/us/oklahoma-quakes.html

0201-web-FRACK-720px.png

Well, the text got left out of that image above! Shoot. The link works, though.

So my dad lives in far southwest OK and I called him today and asked him if he was staying on top of this. He said it's not in the news at all there. Just imagine that! The far left liberal media just made this shit up....again.

So my dad lives in far southwest OK and I called him today and asked him if he was staying on top of this. He said it's not in the news at all there. Just imagine that! The far left liberal media just made this shit up....again.

I agree. They make up all that shit 100 percent of the time. But that fracking is causing Moore, OK to get hit by tornadoes every damn year...that and global warming combined. It's just too much for Oklahoma to withstand.

I agree. They make up all that shit 100 percent of the time. But that fracking is causing Moore, OK to get hit by tornadoes every damn year...that and global warming combined. It's just too much for Oklahoma to withstand.

So you really think that an 18,700% increase ( from 29 in 2000 to 5417 in 2014) in earthquakes in Oklahoma over the last 14 years is natural? Better try at least skimming the article before opining b.s., porky.

And learn the difference between "the weather" and climate.

Making the national television news now. Even Fox is starting to crack, no pun intended.

Numerous earthquakes recorded in Oklahoma, including 4.2
Updated: Apr 04, 2015 12:01 PM CDT
CRESCENT, Okla. (AP) - More than a dozen small to moderate earthquakes have been recorded in Oklahoma since Friday afternoon, including one with a preliminary magnitude of 4.2 that was felt in Kansas and Texas.
Numerous earthquakes recorded in Oklahoma including 4.2 - MyFoxAustin KTBC Fox 7 Austin News Weather Sports

Same shit they tried in Dimock PA flat out lies,you ask the people that really live there,you get a much different story.

Forum List

Back