Another liberal coward caves in....wake up, where' in Trumps world!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Samantha Bee Apologizes For Her Ivanka Trump Comments After Widespread Backlash
Bee called the first daughter a “feckless c**t.”

If the hicks and hillbillies got no issues with the white guy in the white house, calling black mothers sons of bitches, attacking anyone of color when he see's fit, can grab pussy's and call latino's every thing but the child of god...why must the left always cow down and ask for forgiveness every time we play the Trump game???

Fuck the nay sayers, the haters, the right wing masterbaters and lets all relish in the land of Trump and stop apologizing for it!!

@kathygriffin
. @iamsambee please do not apologize.

10:20 AM - 31 May 2018

147 replies356 retweets1,811 likes

What a stupid move. Never apologize for bashing Trump and his monsters. They certainly won’t when going after you.

bed-wetting (1).png

• Banned
What a stupid move. Never apologize for bashing Trump and his monsters. They certainly won’t when going after you.
I will never ever understand why liberals always want to take the high road and gain nothing from it, nothing. Ivanka should take her pretty little white ass back to NY, raise her fuckin kids and get out of politics......she's worthless like her fuck ol man, all the Trumps are worthless piles of **** shit

I will never ever understand why liberals always want to take the high road and gain nothing from it, nothing. Ivanka should take her pretty little white ass back to NY, raise her fuckin kids and get out of politics......she's worthless like her fuck ol man, all the Trumps are worthless piles of **** shit
Those worthless piles of shit ass blasted your queen all over the bathroom walls.

My god, get some help.

Really? Did you ever see flies landing on President Trump?

Should have just called her something else, like a spoiled parasite.

Samantha Bee Apologizes For Her Ivanka Trump Comments After Widespread Backlash
Bee called the first daughter a “feckless c**t.”

If the hicks and hillbillies got no issues with the white guy in the white house, calling black mothers sons of bitches, attacking anyone of color when he see's fit, can grab pussy's and call latino's every thing but the child of god...why must the left always cow down and ask for forgiveness every time we play the Trump game???

Fuck the nay sayers, the haters, the right wing masterbaters and lets all relish in the land of Trump and stop apologizing for it!!

@kathygriffin
. @iamsambee please do not apologize.

10:20 AM - 31 May 2018

147 replies356 retweets1,811 likes

th

Ivanka should accept the apology. Mrs. Jarrret should also accept Roseann's.

Then we can get down to discussing import stuff like who's more Hitler like, Obama or Trump!

th

AMEN!

I still don't understand this "apology" bullshit.

She said what she thinks. She's hateful and nasty. That's how hateful, nasty people are. Let them expose themselves.

An apology doesn't change what she is.

This country has become a gaping, open emotional wound. Get the fuck over it.

Tolerance and taking the high road are failed policies

It's Trump's America! Insults and slights and division are part and parcel of the contemporary landscape. We elected an internet troll President. What did we expect?

The fleas come with the dog.

That's why I posted in the Bee thread: "As ye sow, so shall ye reap".

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are vile, vicious, disgusting racist thieving rat fucks.
Samantha Bee and Joy Reid are going to be under CONSTANT attack because they are on the side of goodness and decency.

NO word in the language is as abhorrent as any one of a number of ACTIONS by this horrid and disgusting family.

Green is a good color for Bee and Reid is a homophobic moron.

They sure can pick 'em.

Forum List

Back