'Another Mass Murder

6-7 dead according to RT.
At least it's not little school children this time!

What was that I was saying about too many to guns?
When will you guys wake up.
It's not the guns, but who is in possession of the guns. Gang's should have absolutely no access to guns, and if they are caught with a gun on them, otherwise who are known to be in a gang, then they should be sentenced to 10 years with no chance of parole. Time to get the guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them, but the liberals/leftist officials for some reason has a soft spot for these villains (excuses long and wide), instead of doing what the constitution says, and upholding law and order in society, thus it equating to peace and prosperity for all the citizen's.

Of course its not the guns. Give them broom handles and see how many they kill.
That's a pathetic excuse.of yours.
Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will he use anything at his disposal to do damage with various things if he goes off the rails.
Be honest. If you have guns. What specific reason would you want a automatic weapon?
Before you answer, don't tell me it's for protection, vermin control, shooting delete or turkeys because that can be done without all that.
You've got one because you can get one.
It's testosterone, ego, tough guy

Obviously you have a gross lack of knowledge in the Constitution and Federal law.
The Second Amendement to the Constitution makes it clear that American citizens have the right to bear arms as a militia and self protection.
In 1934 FDR passed a law restricting ownership of fully automatic weapons.
Today over the counter sales of modern firearms i.e., Shotgun, Rifle and pistol are sold for the most part in SEMI-AUTOMATIC systems. (Some rifles are still sold in bolt, lever and/or pump actions).
Most states require that hunting firearms conatain no more than 5 rounds for rifles and three for shotgun. for hunting puposes. Pistols for civilian use now allowed to have 10 and 12 round magazines... Oh I almost forgot .22 cal rifles mainly are furnish to carry 10 rounds.
Your education in firearms is now over...
The constitution says you have the right but it doesn't it's compulsory or you have as many guns as you like which isn't a crime either.
But I asked the obvious question why you have them and you answer was basically "because I can". If that's you pathetic justification for the mass slaughter of children because of the gun saturation in the country, you are a 24 carat gold plated dickhead.

What mass slaughter of children? <1-14 age range..

51 children in 2019 died by gun accident....

269 by actual gun murder...but...of those, the majority are the children of criminals hit by mistake.....or children who are gang members murdered by other gang members........

Meanwhile....how do children die in America?

645 by drowning.......ban pools and bathtubs
1,282 by cars....ban cars

1,295 by suffocation....

So......how are chldren being slaughtered......?

Sandy hook??? Or maybe that was gods will.
You've classified an age bracket and used those for a pathetic justification.
That's a good little fireman disciple. Well done. God would be proud of you.

No...the age bracket 1) covers the age range of the children targeted by the Sandy Hook killer, and 2) at 15 you have gang members.......I keep it at 14 as the highest age to weed out gang members although there are gang members and associate members as young as 12 and 13....as the shooting of that 13 year old in Chicago shows....

And, dumb shit.....Sandy Hook was a gun free zone. If you actually studied the issue you would know that mass public shooters target gun free zones for their killing. The shooter at Sandy Hook attended the elementary, middle and high school.....he targeted the elementary school 1) because of the 3 schools, it did not have a police liaison officer on duty...so it was a true gun free zone, and 2) like most mass public shooters he planned his attack for months and years in advance....and chose the smallest students to attack because he wanted to make sure they would be less likely to escape or fight back. If you actually studied this topic, you would know that he saw the attack like a video game and wanted to out do other shooters...so he chose the smallest most defenseless children in a gun free zone that he could find....

Had there been armed staff, those children would likely be alive since he wouldn't have chosen that school in the first place...

Do some basic research....you idiot.
So, people being armed leads to less gun violence?

When do we get to UK levels?

Why is Iraq not one of the safest places on the earth?
As soon as we get rid of all of the Democrat judges, Mayors, and Police Chiefs.
Bullshit answer. You then want an authoritarian state which enforces your white privilege.

I don’t.
That's a very racist thing to say.
But Democrats are the White motherfuckers causing all of this chaos.
And they are the ones getting people fired and their lives destroyed for not buying into their tyrannical rules.
So.....your statement is plainly hypocritical.
So, your white privilege made you post that racist screed...

I got you.
Yeah....all you got is calling Mofos racists.
I got you.
Sure, how do you manage to suck your own dick?
Why?
Are you looking for advice?
First you need one big enough to reach.
But you probably would know that already.

No....they wouldn't, since they can't find theirs with a microscope.......

6-7 dead according to RT.
At least it's not little school children this time!

What was that I was saying about too many to guns?
When will you guys wake up.
It's not the guns, but who is in possession of the guns. Gang's should have absolutely no access to guns, and if they are caught with a gun on them, otherwise who are known to be in a gang, then they should be sentenced to 10 years with no chance of parole. Time to get the guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them, but the liberals/leftist officials for some reason has a soft spot for these villains (excuses long and wide), instead of doing what the constitution says, and upholding law and order in society, thus it equating to peace and prosperity for all the citizen's.

Of course its not the guns. Give them broom handles and see how many they kill.
That's a pathetic excuse.of yours.
Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will he use anything at his disposal to do damage with various things if he goes off the rails.
Be honest. If you have guns. What specific reason would you want a automatic weapon?
Before you answer, don't tell me it's for protection, vermin control, shooting delete or turkeys because that can be done without all that.
You've got one because you can get one.
It's testosterone, ego, tough guy

Obviously you have a gross lack of knowledge in the Constitution and Federal law.
The Second Amendement to the Constitution makes it clear that American citizens have the right to bear arms as a militia and self protection.
In 1934 FDR passed a law restricting ownership of fully automatic weapons.
Today over the counter sales of modern firearms i.e., Shotgun, Rifle and pistol are sold for the most part in SEMI-AUTOMATIC systems. (Some rifles are still sold in bolt, lever and/or pump actions).
Most states require that hunting firearms conatain no more than 5 rounds for rifles and three for shotgun. for hunting puposes. Pistols for civilian use now allowed to have 10 and 12 round magazines... Oh I almost forgot .22 cal rifles mainly are furnish to carry 10 rounds.
Your education in firearms is now over...
The constitution says you have the right but it doesn't it's compulsory or you have as many guns as you like which isn't a crime either.
But I asked the obvious question why you have them and you answer was basically "because I can". If that's you pathetic justification for the mass slaughter of children because of the gun saturation in the country, you are a 24 carat gold plated dickhead.

What mass slaughter of children? <1-14 age range..

51 children in 2019 died by gun accident....

269 by actual gun murder...but...of those, the majority are the children of criminals hit by mistake.....or children who are gang members murdered by other gang members........

Meanwhile....how do children die in America?

645 by drowning.......ban pools and bathtubs
1,282 by cars....ban cars

1,295 by suffocation....

So......how are chldren being slaughtered......?

Sandy hook??? Or maybe that was gods will.
You've classified an age bracket and used those for a pathetic justification.
That's a good little fireman disciple. Well done. God would be proud of you.

No...the age bracket 1) covers the age range of the children targeted by the Sandy Hook killer, and 2) at 15 you have gang members.......I keep it at 14 as the highest age to weed out gang members although there are gang members and associate members as young as 12 and 13....as the shooting of that 13 year old in Chicago shows....

And, dumb shit.....Sandy Hook was a gun free zone. If you actually studied the issue you would know that mass public shooters target gun free zones for their killing. The shooter at Sandy Hook attended the elementary, middle and high school.....he targeted the elementary school 1) because of the 3 schools, it did not have a police liaison officer on duty...so it was a true gun free zone, and 2) like most mass public shooters he planned his attack for months and years in advance....and chose the smallest students to attack because he wanted to make sure they would be less likely to escape or fight back. If you actually studied this topic, you would know that he saw the attack like a video game and wanted to out do other shooters...so he chose the smallest most defenseless children in a gun free zone that he could find....

Had there been armed staff, those children would likely be alive since he wouldn't have chosen that school in the first place...

Do some basic research....you idiot.
So, people being armed leads to less gun violence?

When do we get to UK levels?

Why is Iraq not one of the safest places on the earth?
As soon as we get rid of all of the Democrat judges, Mayors, and Police Chiefs.
Bullshit answer. You then want an authoritarian state which enforces your white privilege.

I don’t.
That's a very racist thing to say.
But Democrats are the White motherfuckers causing all of this chaos.
And they are the ones getting people fired and their lives destroyed for not buying into their tyrannical rules.
So.....your statement is plainly hypocritical.
So, your white privilege made you post that racist screed...

I got you.
Yeah....all you got is calling Mofos racists.
I got you.
Sure, how do you manage to suck your own dick?
Why?
Are you looking for advice?
First you need one big enough to reach.
But you probably would know that already.
Dude, your hands say different.

Forum List

Back