'Another Mass Murder

Doesn't California have waiting periods, universal background checks, assault weapons ban, large capacity magazine ban, purchase of only one gun per month and almost every other gun control laws on the gun haters wish list?

Looks like it didn't help stop mass shootings.
Of course you and I can't prove a negative. Some food for thought:

Ignorance is bliss, one must hope you read these links and consider them.

~~~~~~
**********​
In 2016, federal officials detained the San Jose man accused of killing nine of his colleagues last week, finding him with books on terrorism and detailed writings about how much he hated the people at his work — but nobody bothered to alert local authorities, according to reports.

Seems the FBI is too busy looking for those mythical "white supremacists" to bother with ordinary MASS-MURDERERS!
AG Garland is nothing more than a willing prop and willing to follow anything Joey Xi Bai Din and his handlers order him to do. He will support aqny Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorist acts. This is America today. There is no sarcasm in the statement.
It's just unbelievable.

~~~~~~
Indeed! But certainly true...

There is merit to these two posts. The impediments are few, but powerful: First of all the Bill of Rights protect both the sane, sober and law abiding, but they also protect the insane, drug and alcohol impaired and those who are not law abiding.

Second, the lines of communication between the tens of thousands of local police agencies, the 50 States and the Federal Government's law enforcement agencies do not have a singular policy on reporting what might be millions of reports on suspicious people. It took the Unabomber's brother to catch Theodore John Kaczynski.

~~~~~~
**********​

Doesn't California have waiting periods, universal background checks, assault weapons ban, large capacity magazine ban, purchase of only one gun per month and almost every other gun control laws on the gun haters wish list?

Looks like it didn't help stop mass shootings.
Of course you and I can't prove a negative. Some food for thought:

Ignorance is bliss, one must hope you read these links and consider them.

~~~~~~
**********​
In 2016, federal officials detained the San Jose man accused of killing nine of his colleagues last week, finding him with books on terrorism and detailed writings about how much he hated the people at his work — but nobody bothered to alert local authorities, according to reports.

Seems the FBI is too busy looking for those mythical "white supremacists" to bother with ordinary MASS-MURDERERS!
AG Garland is nothing more than a willing prop and willing to follow anything Joey Xi Bai Din and his handlers order him to do. He will support aqny Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorist acts. This is America today. There is no sarcasm in the statement.
It's just unbelievable.

~~~~~~
Indeed! But certainly true...

There is merit to these two posts. The impediments are few, but powerful: First of all the Bill of Rights protect both the sane, sober and law abiding, but they also protect the insane, drug and alcohol impaired and those who are not law abiding.

Second, the lines of communication between the tens of thousands of local police agencies, the 50 States and the Federal Government's law enforcement agencies do not have a singular policy on reporting what might be millions of reports on suspicious people. It took the Unabomber's brother to catch Theodore John Kaczynski.

~~~~~~
**********​
Government agencies have dysfunctional relationships and work at cross purposes much of the time. Some law enforcement agencies inevitably undercut others work.

6-7 dead according to RT.
At least it's not little school children this time!

What was that I was saying about too many to guns?
When will you guys wake up.
It's not the guns, but who is in possession of the guns. Gang's should have absolutely no access to guns, and if they are caught with a gun on them, otherwise who are known to be in a gang, then they should be sentenced to 10 years with no chance of parole. Time to get the guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them, but the liberals/leftist officials for some reason has a soft spot for these villains (excuses long and wide), instead of doing what the constitution says, and upholding law and order in society, thus it equating to peace and prosperity for all the citizen's.

Of course its not the guns. Give them broom handles and see how many they kill.
That's a pathetic excuse.of yours.
Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will heuse anything at his disposal to do damage with if he goes off the rails.

It's not the guns, but who is in possession of the guns. Gang's should have absolutely no access to guns, and if they are caught with a gun on them, otherwise who are known to be in a gang, then they should be sentenced to 10 years with no chance of parole. Time to get the guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them, but the liberals/leftist officials for some reason has a soft spot for these villains (excuses long and wide), instead of doing what the constitution says, and upholding law and order in society, thus it equating to peace and prosperity for all the citizen's.

Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will he use anything at his disposal to do damage with various things if he goes off the rails.
Be honest. If you have guns. What specific reason would you want a automatic weapon?
Before you answer, don't tell me it's for protection, vermin control, shooting delete or turkeys because that can be done without all that.
You've got one because you can get one.
It's testosterone, ego, tough guy
So what if it's for sport, hobby or whatever, just as long as I'm sane, rational, no threat to anyone, and if need be I can use it to save lives when called upon by my local authorities to do so ?? Otherwise it's none of your business, so get your political biased ace, with your agenda riddled hands, out of my business, off of my guns, and out of all law abiding American citizen's business now.

Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will he use anything at his disposal to do damage with various things if he goes off the rails.
Be honest. If you have guns. What specific reason would you want a automatic weapon?
Before you answer, don't tell me it's for protection, vermin control, shooting delete or turkeys because that can be done without all that.

Obviously you have a gross lack of knowledge in the Constitution and Federal law.
The Second Amendement to the Constitution makes it clear that American citizens have the right to bear arms as a militia and self protection.
In 1934 FDR passed a law restricting ownership of fully automatic weapons.
Today over the counter sales of modern firearms i.e., Shotgun, Rifle and pistol are sold for the most part in SEMI-AUTOMATIC systems. (Some rifles are still sold in bolt, lever and/or pump actions).
Most states require that hunting firearms conatain no more than 5 rounds for rifles and three for shotgun. for hunting puposes. Pistols for civilian use now allowed to have 10 and 12 round magazines... Oh I almost forgot .22 cal rifles mainly are furnish to carry 10 rounds.
Your education in firearms is now over...
The constitution says you have the right but it doesn't it's compulsory or you have as many guns as you like which isn't a crime either.
But I asked the obvious question why you have them and you answer was basically "because I can". If that's you pathetic justification for the mass slaughter of children because of the gun saturation in the country, you are a 24 carat gold plated dickhead.

Division in this country is caused by maga knuckle dragging fuckups.

If the shooter was an illegal immigrate you know damn well it would be used by you for political posturing.
You look like the knuckle dragger with
idiotic statements like that. TDS will never go away apparently.
Nothing in my post is untrue.
Anyone care to discuss the topic?
Hopefully the knuckle dragging maga fuckups have offered their hopes and prayers for another mass shooting.

Cuz that’s all they have.

If the shooter was an illegal immigrate you know damn well it would be used by you for political posturing.
Hopefully the knuckle dragging maga fuckups have offered their hopes and prayers for another mass shooting.

No, we have a surefire way of stopping them. You just won't let us because you want the political advantage you think they give you.

Obviously you have a gross lack of knowledge in the Constitution and Federal law.
The Second Amendement to the Constitution makes it clear that American citizens have the right to bear arms as a militia and self protection.
Today over the counter sales of modern firearms i.e., Shotgun, Rifle and pistol are sold for the most part in SEMI-AUTOMATIC systems. (Some rifles are still sold in bolt, lever and/or pump actions).
Most states require that hunting firearms conatain no more than 5 rounds for rifles and three for shotgun. for hunting puposes. Pistols for civilian use now allowed to have 10 and 12 round magazines... Oh I almost forgot .22 cal rifles mainly are furnish to carry 10 rounds.
The constitution says you have the right but it doesn't it's compulsory or you have as many guns as you like which isn't a crime either.
But I asked the obvious question why you have them and you answer was basically "because I can". If that's you pathetic justification for the mass slaughter of children because of the gun saturation in the country, you are a 24 carat gold plated dickhead.

What mass slaughter of children? <1-14 age range..

51 children in 2019 died by gun accident....

269 by actual gun murder...but...of those, the majority are the children of criminals hit by mistake.....or children who are gang members murdered by other gang members........

Meanwhile....how do children die in America?

645 by drowning.......ban pools and bathtubs
1,282 by cars....ban cars

1,295 by suffocation....

So......how are chldren being slaughtered......?

No.....we have the actual solution...end gun free zones.....gun free zones attract mass public shooters. End those, and mass public shootings will stop...

We had

10 mass public shootings in 2019
12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

Mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events and more people die falling off ladders and using lawn mowers than die in mass public shootings each year....

So stop with you fake outrage, and grow up.

No.....we have the actual solution...end gun free zones.....gun free zones attract mass public shooters. End those, and mass public shootings will stop...

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

Mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events and more people die falling off ladders and using lawn mowers than die in mass public shootings each year....

Most of these mass shooting take place in Democrat controlled areas.....most of the violent crime takes place in Democrat controlled areas.....all of the riots take place in Democrat controlled areas.......So the solution is get rid of the Democrats and replace them with qualified individuals.

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

A mass shooting is defined by 4 or more people shot in one event. How many of them had we had as a nation so far in 2021?

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

A mass shooting is defined by 4 or more people shot in one event. How many of them had we had as a nation so far in 2021?
How many of those people have to be dead for it to classify as a mass-shooting?
What about the cop that shot that woman in the Capital.....he hit one person and killed her....but there was at least 30 people in that hallway. What if one bullet hits 4 different people because they lined up perfectly. Is that a mass-shooting?

Sure, thoughts and prayers .... for more guns and free fire zones.

Yes, you assholes do indeed create free fire zones. You call them gun free zones, so see, you answered your prayer.

Dumbshit.

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

I don't think that's fair. I don't want to paint the whole country with the same broad brush.
How many have taken place where no Democrat was running the show?

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

I don't think that's fair. I don't want to paint the whole country with the same broad brush.
How many have taken place where no Democrat was running the show?
To be fair we must look at the laws in the area that these shooting took place to find out the causes.
Were there a bunch of convicts being released in these areas?
Did the perp commit any crimes before this act?
It seems the only shootings the media wants to focus on involve white perps with a legally obtained firearm....but most of the shootings in America are by blacks or Hispanics, and repeat-offenders who got out with no jail time, because of no-bail laws...passed by Democrats.

What mass slaughter of children? <1-14 age range..

51 children in 2019 died by gun accident....

269 by actual gun murder...but...of those, the majority are the children of criminals hit by mistake.....or children who are gang members murdered by other gang members........

Meanwhile....how do children die in America?

645 by drowning.......ban pools and bathtubs
1,282 by cars....ban cars

1,295 by suffocation....

So......how are chldren being slaughtered......?

Sandy hook??? Or maybe that was gods will.
You've classified an age bracket and used those for a pathetic justification.
That's a good little fireman disciple. Well done. God would be proud of you.

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

Actually, obama lowered the number to 3 killed....he wanted more shootings classified as mass public shootings since mass public shootings are the only ones that scare normal Americans...people who know that almost all of our shootings happen among criminals in specific areas of our major cities....areas controlled by the democrat party......

Forum List

Back