'Another Mass Murder

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
You Left winged dolts probably should have gotten rid of the guns before getting rid of the police

Now everyone realizes, with the police retiring or quitting in record numbers and the rest being defunded and labeled racists, each of us are now the police and will either have to defend ourselves or die.

Now go get bent!

You are one very sick puppy. A lack of empathy is a sign of mental illness. Of course it needs to be ruled out.
So let me get this straight.....we all have the common-sense to see what is going on. The left is creating this toxic environment in their cities and we're supposed to blame it all on one thing? Guns??? And because we grow tired of seeing you mental midgets repeat this predictable mess at every opportunity.....we're showing a lack of empathy?
FYI, the predictable result when you get thousands/millions of people hooked on drugs and alcohol and then piss them off 24/7 with your violent rhetoric is all Hell breaks loose, but you in all of your wisdom somehow think that the gun is the inherent evil here!
Is that what you're really trying to say????
And you really expect us to take you seriously?

You're incoherent and your biases are not based in reality. The Right is all about the elite, it puts the middle class, the working poor and the very poor as their enemy. Trickle down economics has failed all three times; it has been incorporated in a variety of ways. The evidence is clear given the wide divide of the very wealthy and the vast majority of citizens.

President Biden is hated by you and other kooks who attack him for one reason, he puts the majority of We the People first, for they have been - at best - ignored by the Axis of Ryan, McConnell and Trump.

If the Right continues to take the gold and leave the majority of citizens to eat "cake", history tells us that peaceful protests will be insufficient to make necessary changes, as long a McConnell has the ability to steal the power of the intent of the Separation of Powers which is the genius of our Constitution.
Why do you think we supported Trump ? It's because he was allied with none of these corrupted rhino's and demigods. But you and other's were to stupid to realize a good thing when you had it, and so you were joined in with the get Trump corruption without using your own minds to deduce the situation properly. Now you have an incompetent cognitive declining bumbling stumbling sick elderly man as your president taking orders from who knows who, now own it.
Then how come so many people he was "allied" with were later called RINOS, traitors, Deep-State plants, etc, etc, etc??

I was told he only hires the best people....
You can Allie with anyone, even give donations to them if think at the time they are good, but as with anything a person might find that the people being supported or financed through donation's weren't so good, and that's when you break ties with them. The learning curve in these things never end, and when one learns, one changes over time. Trump learned some hard lesson's in life about people, and hopefully he learned enough to know who is a good candidate to support, and who he needs to stay far, far away from. He chose the American people to support, and that cost him dearly in the environment he was in, because the establishment wants to rule over people, and not support them like Trump did.
You kind of avoided the question....

Why did Trump ally with and appointed so many people that you now claim were traitors??

His Vice President.....traitor...
His Sec of State
Long time personal lawyer....
Both of his attorney general picks..
Defense Secretary...
Multiple chiefs of staff...
FBI Director....
Etc, etc, etc,

....at what point do you folks come to grips with the fact that Trump is just the run of the mill Republican -- or a helpless innocent victim who can't stop aligning himself with traitors??
Name an official I called a traitor.. I'll be waiting.

Doesn't California have waiting periods, universal background checks, assault weapons ban, large capacity magazine ban, purchase of only one gun per month and almost every other gun control laws on the gun haters wish list?

Looks like it didn't help stop mass shootings.
Of course you and I can't prove a negative. Some food for thought:

Ignorance is bliss, one must hope you read these links and consider them.

~~~~~~
**********​
In 2016, federal officials detained the San Jose man accused of killing nine of his colleagues last week, finding him with books on terrorism and detailed writings about how much he hated the people at his work — but nobody bothered to alert local authorities, according to reports.

Seems the FBI is too busy looking for those mythical "white supremacists" to bother with ordinary MASS-MURDERERS!
AG Garland is nothing more than a willing prop and willing to follow anything Joey Xi Bai Din and his handlers order him to do. He will support aqny Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorist acts. This is America today. There is no sarcasm in the statement.

Doesn't California have waiting periods, universal background checks, assault weapons ban, large capacity magazine ban, purchase of only one gun per month and almost every other gun control laws on the gun haters wish list?

~~~~~~
**********​
In 2016, federal officials detained the San Jose man accused of killing nine of his colleagues last week, finding him with books on terrorism and detailed writings about how much he hated the people at his work — but nobody bothered to alert local authorities, according to reports.

Seems the FBI is too busy looking for those mythical "white supremacists" to bother with ordinary MASS-MURDERERS!
AG Garland is nothing more than a willing prop and willing to follow anything Joey Xi Bai Din and his handlers order him to do. He will support aqny Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorist acts. This is America today. There is no sarcasm in the statement.
It's just unbelievable.

~~~~~~
**********​

It's just unbelievable.

~~~~~~
Indeed! But certainly true...

~~~~~~
**********​

It's just unbelievable.

~~~~~~

There is merit to these two posts. The impediments are few, but powerful: First of all the Bill of Rights protect both the sane, sober and law abiding, but they also protect the insane, drug and alcohol impaired and those who are not law abiding.

Second, the lines of communication between the tens of thousands of local police agencies, the 50 States and the Federal Government's law enforcement agencies do not have a singular policy on reporting what might be millions of reports on suspicious people. It took the Unabomber's brother to catch Theodore John Kaczynski.

Last edited:

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
You Left winged dolts probably should have gotten rid of the guns before getting rid of the police

Now everyone realizes, with the police retiring or quitting in record numbers and the rest being defunded and labeled racists, each of us are now the police and will either have to defend ourselves or die.

Now go get bent!

You are one very sick puppy. A lack of empathy is a sign of mental illness. Of course it needs to be ruled out.
So let me get this straight.....we all have the common-sense to see what is going on. The left is creating this toxic environment in their cities and we're supposed to blame it all on one thing? Guns??? And because we grow tired of seeing you mental midgets repeat this predictable mess at every opportunity.....we're showing a lack of empathy?
FYI, the predictable result when you get thousands/millions of people hooked on drugs and alcohol and then piss them off 24/7 with your violent rhetoric is all Hell breaks loose, but you in all of your wisdom somehow think that the gun is the inherent evil here!

You're incoherent and your biases are not based in reality. The Right is all about the elite, it puts the middle class, the working poor and the very poor as their enemy. Trickle down economics has failed all three times; it has been incorporated in a variety of ways. The evidence is clear given the wide divide of the very wealthy and the vast majority of citizens.

President Biden is hated by you and other kooks who attack him for one reason, he puts the majority of We the People first, for they have been - at best - ignored by the Axis of Ryan, McConnell and Trump.

If the Right continues to take the gold and leave the majority of citizens to eat "cake", history tells us that peaceful protests will be insufficient to make necessary changes, as long a McConnell has the ability to steal the power of the intent of the Separation of Powers which is the genius of our Constitution.
Why do you think we supported Trump ? It's because he was allied with none of these corrupted rhino's and demigods. But you and other's were to stupid to realize a good thing when you had it, and so you were joined in with the get Trump corruption without using your own minds to deduce the situation properly. Now you have an incompetent cognitive declining bumbling stumbling sick elderly man as your president taking orders from who knows who, now own it.
Then how come so many people he was "allied" with were later called RINOS, traitors, Deep-State plants, etc, etc, etc??

You can Allie with anyone, even give donations to them if think at the time they are good, but as with anything a person might find that the people being supported or financed through donation's weren't so good, and that's when you break ties with them. The learning curve in these things never end, and when one learns, one changes over time. Trump learned some hard lesson's in life about people, and hopefully he learned enough to know who is a good candidate to support, and who he needs to stay far, far away from. He chose the American people to support, and that cost him dearly in the environment he was in, because the establishment wants to rule over people, and not support them like Trump did.

Why did Trump ally with and appointed so many people that you now claim were traitors??

His Sec of State
Defense Secretary...
FBI Director....
Etc, etc, etc,

....at what point do you folks come to grips with the fact that Trump is just the run of the mill Republican -- or a helpless innocent victim who can't stop aligning himself with traitors??

AG BARR,

hitler-gun-control.jpeg

~~~~~~
**********​

It's just unbelievable.

~~~~~~

There is merit to these two posts. The impediments are few, but powerful: First of all the Bill of Rights protect both the sane, sober and law abiding, but they also protect the insane, drug and alcohol impaired and those who are not law abiding.

Second, the lines of communication between the tens of thousands of local police agencies, the 50 States and the Federal Government's law enforcement agencies do not have a singular policy on reporting what might be millions of reports on suspicious people. It took the Unabomber's brother to catch Theodore John Kaczynski.

Poor dumb Doc, he has no ability to compose a rebuttal and resorts to an emoticon.

My bad.
Guns save far more lives than they take. Thank you for giving us credit for saving lives all over the US.

My bad.

Now go get bent!

His Sec of State
Defense Secretary...
FBI Director....
Etc, etc, etc,

AG BARR,
Link to me calling him that ....

My bad.
Guns save far more lives than they take. Thank you for giving us credit for saving lives all over the US.
True, but now that we see the break down of law enforcement by the liberals/leftist, and how that is working, we are going to see an emboldened criminal element testing the boundaries of civility like we've never seen before. We're already seeing it in traffic violations taking place by crazed drivers having no action taken by law enforcement on them because of the thought that they could be set up if a situation takes place in the stop. What we are seeing is soft targets being stopped while hard targets are getting a pass. This ain't working.

6-7 dead according to RT.
At least it's not little school children this time!

What was that I was saying about too many to guns?
When will you guys wake up.
It's not the guns, but who is in possession of the guns. Gang's should have absolutely no access to guns, and if they are caught with a gun on them, otherwise who are known to be in a gang, then they should be sentenced to 10 years with no chance of parole. Time to get the guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them, but the liberals/leftist officials for some reason has a soft spot for these villains (excuses long and wide), instead of doing what the constitution says, and upholding law and order in society, thus it equating to peace and prosperity for all the citizen's.

It's not the guns, but who is in possession of the guns. Gang's should have absolutely no access to guns, and if they are caught with a gun on them, otherwise who are known to be in a gang, then they should be sentenced to 10 years with no chance of parole. Time to get the guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them, but the liberals/leftist officials for some reason has a soft spot for these villains (excuses long and wide), instead of doing what the constitution says, and upholding law and order in society, thus it equating to peace and prosperity for all the citizen's.

Of course its not the guns. Give them broom handles and see how many they kill.
That's a pathetic excuse.of yours.

Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will he use anything at his disposal to do damage with various things if he goes off the rails.

Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will he use anything at his disposal to do damage with various things if he goes off the rails.
Be honest. If you have guns. What specific reason would you want a automatic weapon?
Before you answer, don't tell me it's for protection, vermin control, shooting delete or turkeys because that can be done without all that.
You've got one because you can get one.
It's testosterone, ego, tough guy

Be honest. If you have guns. What specific reason would you want a automatic weapon?
Before you answer, don't tell me it's for protection, vermin control, shooting delete or turkeys because that can be done without all that.
You've got one because you can get one.
It's testosterone, ego, tough guy

Obviously you have a gross lack of knowledge in the Constitution and Federal law.
The Second Amendement to the Constitution makes it clear that American citizens have the right to bear arms as a militia and self protection.
In 1934 FDR passed a law restricting ownership of fully automatic weapons.
Today over the counter sales of modern firearms i.e., Shotgun, Rifle and pistol are sold for the most part in SEMI-AUTOMATIC systems. (Some rifles are still sold in bolt, lever and/or pump actions).
Most states require that hunting firearms conatain no more than 5 rounds for rifles and three for shotgun. for hunting puposes. Pistols for civilian use now allowed to have 10 and 12 round magazines... Oh I almost forgot .22 cal rifles mainly are furnish to carry 10 rounds.
Your education in firearms is now over...

~~~~~~
**********​

It's just unbelievable.

~~~~~~

Poor dumb Doc, he has no ability to compose a rebuttal and resorts to an emoticon.

~~~~~~
There is no logical reason to rebut a blazing nincompoop that has to attack posters rather than respond to the posts cogently.

Forum List

Back