'Another Mass Murder

Anybody can pull the Triger and multiply times. People go nuts, but all our gun owners can suddenly get a wild hair and commit a shooting spree, it doesn't matter.

Its a common occurrence in the USA. Even the people who talks about having guns ad nauseum can go crazy.
It's all about the numbers, and we don't have the numbers to justify gun grabs from any good citizen that owns guns responsibly. Now what needs to be explained is how guns ended up in the hands of these gang's who could care less about anything, and then why aren't these gang Banger's in jail along with their guns seized ?? Can't explain that one away can you ? No you can't because the government has fostered it all, and it has attempted to social experiment us all in the process, while allowing us to be murdered in the process. We have to protect ourselves, because the government has failed us endlessly in doing so.
Anybody can pull the Triger and multiply times. People go nuts, but all our gun owners can suddenly get a wild hair and commit a shooting spree, it doesn't matter.

I repeat, Anyone even You!!

Its a common occurrence in the USA. Even the people who talks about having guns ad nauseum can go crazy.
It's all about the numbers, and we don't have the numbers to justify gun grabs from any good citizen that owns guns responsibly. Now what needs to be explained is how guns ended up in the hands of these gang's who could care less about anything, and then why aren't these gang Banger's in jail along with their guns seized ?? Can't explain that one away can you ? No you can't because the government has fostered it all, and it has attempted to social experiment us all in the process, while allowing us to be murdered in the process. We have to protect ourselves, because the government has failed us endlessly in doing so.

Yep, but my spree will be a defensive one, otherwise that is precisely aimed at saving the innocent from the bad guy trying to kill the innocent.... My guns will only be used in an attempt to kill the bad guy's who are trying to kill the innocent or on those Killers who are trying to kill me as an innocent responsible gun owner, otherwise who was just minding my own business until the crap started, and of course before the police could arrive. Self defense is legal, and should always remain legal.

Last edited:
Funny how we see all these excuses when white on white crime is done.

What excuses? He was a scumbag public employee, that the Feds knew about, but, as usual, did nothing.

What do you want to bet the rail yard is a gun free zone.
And there is your excuse, the gun free zone.

Gun free zones allow assholes like this to murder without worry. Were you a thinking person you could understand.

And, it's not an excuse, moron. It's an explanation for the number of casualties.

Assholes are always going to kill. Only morons, like you, make it easy for them.
Go easy on him, he's a black racist who needs a white Boogeyman to blame his failures on constantly.

Yep, but my spree will be a defensive one, otherwise that is precisely aimed at saving the innocent from the bad guy trying to kill the innocent.... My guns will only be used in an attempt to kill the bad guy's who are trying to kill the innocent or on those Killers who are trying to kill me as an innocent responsible gun owner, otherwise who was just minding my own business until the crap started, and of course before the police could arrive. Self defense is legal, and should always remain legal.
Even you can be an aggressor and put the trigger killing more than one. Who is a responsible gun owner!!

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
You Left winged dolts probably should have gotten rid of the guns before getting rid of the police

Now everyone realizes, with the police retiring or quitting in record numbers and the rest being defunded and labeled racists, each of us are now the police and will either have to defend ourselves or die.

Now go get bent!

You are one very sick puppy. A lack of empathy is a sign of mental illness. Of course it needs to be ruled out.
So let me get this straight.....we all have the common-sense to see what is going on. The left is creating this toxic environment in their cities and we're supposed to blame it all on one thing? Guns??? And because we grow tired of seeing you mental midgets repeat this predictable mess at every opportunity.....we're showing a lack of empathy?
FYI, the predictable result when you get thousands/millions of people hooked on drugs and alcohol and then piss them off 24/7 with your violent rhetoric is all Hell breaks loose, but you in all of your wisdom somehow think that the gun is the inherent evil here!
Is that what you're really trying to say????
And you really expect us to take you seriously?

You're incoherent and your biases are not based in reality. The Right is all about the elite, it puts the middle class, the working poor and the very poor as their enemy. Trickle down economics has failed all three times; it has been incorporated in a variety of ways. The evidence is clear given the wide divide of the very wealthy and the vast majority of citizens.

President Biden is hated by you and other kooks who attack him for one reason, he puts the majority of We the People first, for they have been - at best - ignored by the Axis of Ryan, McConnell and Trump.

If the Right continues to take the gold and leave the majority of citizens to eat "cake", history tells us that peaceful protests will be insufficient to make necessary changes, as long a McConnell has the ability to steal the power of the intent of the Separation of Powers which is the genius of our Constitution.
Why do you think we supported Trump ? It's because he was allied with none of these corrupted rhino's and demigods. But you and other's were to stupid to realize a good thing when you had it, and so you were joined in with the get Trump corruption without using your own minds to deduce the situation properly. Now you have an incompetent cognitive declining bumbling stumbling sick elderly man as your president taking orders from who knows who, now own it.
Then how come so many people he was "allied" with were later called RINOS, traitors, Deep-State plants, etc, etc, etc??

I was told he only hires the best people....
You can Allie with anyone, even give donations to them if think at the time they are good, but as with anything a person might find that the people being supported or financed through donation's weren't so good, and that's when you break ties with them. The learning curve in these things never end, and when one learns, one changes over time. Trump learned some hard lesson's in life about people, and hopefully he learned enough to know who is a good candidate to support, and who he needs to stay far, far away from. He chose the American people to support, and that cost him dearly in the environment he was in, because the establishment wants to rule over people, and not support them like Trump did.

Even you can be an aggressor and put the trigger killing more than one. Who is a responsible gun owner!!
Stop embarrassing yourself already. Good grief.

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
You Left winged dolts probably should have gotten rid of the guns before getting rid of the police

Now everyone realizes, with the police retiring or quitting in record numbers and the rest being defunded and labeled racists, each of us are now the police and will either have to defend ourselves or die.

Now go get bent!

You are one very sick puppy. A lack of empathy is a sign of mental illness. Of course it needs to be ruled out.
So let me get this straight.....we all have the common-sense to see what is going on. The left is creating this toxic environment in their cities and we're supposed to blame it all on one thing? Guns??? And because we grow tired of seeing you mental midgets repeat this predictable mess at every opportunity.....we're showing a lack of empathy?
FYI, the predictable result when you get thousands/millions of people hooked on drugs and alcohol and then piss them off 24/7 with your violent rhetoric is all Hell breaks loose, but you in all of your wisdom somehow think that the gun is the inherent evil here!
Is that what you're really trying to say????
And you really expect us to take you seriously?

You're incoherent and your biases are not based in reality. The Right is all about the elite, it puts the middle class, the working poor and the very poor as their enemy. Trickle down economics has failed all three times; it has been incorporated in a variety of ways. The evidence is clear given the wide divide of the very wealthy and the vast majority of citizens.

President Biden is hated by you and other kooks who attack him for one reason, he puts the majority of We the People first, for they have been - at best - ignored by the Axis of Ryan, McConnell and Trump.

If the Right continues to take the gold and leave the majority of citizens to eat "cake", history tells us that peaceful protests will be insufficient to make necessary changes, as long a McConnell has the ability to steal the power of the intent of the Separation of Powers which is the genius of our Constitution.
Why do you think we supported Trump ? It's because he was allied with none of these corrupted rhino's and demigods. But you and other's were to stupid to realize a good thing when you had it, and so you were joined in with the get Trump corruption without using your own minds to deduce the situation properly. Now you have an incompetent cognitive declining bumbling stumbling sick elderly man as your president taking orders from who knows who, now own it.
Then how come so many people he was "allied" with were later called RINOS, traitors, Deep-State plants, etc, etc, etc??

I was told he only hires the best people....
You can Allie with anyone, even give donations to them if think at the time they are good, but as with anything a person might find that the people being supported or financed through donation's weren't so good, and that's when you break ties with them. The learning curve in these things never end, and when one learns, one changes over time. Trump learned some hard lesson's in life about people, and hopefully he learned enough to know who is a good candidate to support, and who he needs to stay far, far away from. He chose the American people to support, and that cost him dearly in the environment he was in, because the establishment wants to rule over people, and not support them like Trump did.
You kind of avoided the question....

Why did Trump ally with and appointed so many people that you now claim were traitors??

His Vice President.....traitor...
His Sec of State
Long time personal lawyer....
Both of his attorney general picks..
Defense Secretary...
Multiple chiefs of staff...
FBI Director....
Etc, etc, etc,

....at what point do you folks come to grips with the fact that Trump is just the run of the mill Republican -- or a helpless innocent victim who can't stop aligning himself with traitors??

But why is is always happening in your cities? You know....the ones you put Democrats in charge of?

But why is is always happening in your cities? You know....the ones you put Democrats in charge of?
Because Democrats are evil.....always have been evil....

Get rid of Democrats and you will get rid of rampant crime.....especially if you take out the darkie Democrats

But our country is too cowardly to do the right thing

Deny all you want but two things are self evident and undeniable.........

1). As America has moved away from God, it gets more violent and worse.
2). As America moves further Left, it gets more violent and worse.

So it is apparent those defending either are just plain sick, evil or both.

And at some point good men will either fight it......or accept and live (and die) by it. So far the latter has been the order of the day.
Sad, and true.
It really isnt. All of western Europe is left wing cmpared to America and yet the murder rates in every country are a lot lower than the uS. Not just a little bit but by a huge amount. What could explain that difference?
Western Europe is 98% white. Of course the murder rate is lower.
Gun ownership per capita in the US is more than three times that of Europe's highest country.

There were 39.1 firearms per 100 people in Montenegro, compared with 120 in the US, according to the Small Arms Survey (SAS)
snip

Europe​

The European Union's 513 million inhabitants owned a collective 79.8 million firearms in 2017. That figure grows to 93.2 million when including countries outside the EU, like Russia and Iceland.

The most guns were concentrated in Russia (17.6m), Germany (15.8m) and France (12.7m), while the rate of firearms owned per 100 people was highest in Montenegro (39.1), Serbia (39.1) and Cyprus (34). In comparison, there were around 120 firearms for every 100 US residents.
-------------------------
less guns might have something to do with it.
The murder rate in Europe has been increasing for years. The murder rate has declined in the same time period. Gun ownership has zilch to do with it. Mexico proves that fewer guns doesn't mean fewer murders.

And at some point good men will either fight it......or accept and live (and die) by it. So far the latter has been the order of the day.
Sad, and true.
It really isnt. All of western Europe is left wing cmpared to America and yet the murder rates in every country are a lot lower than the uS. Not just a little bit but by a huge amount. What could explain that difference?
Gun ownership per capita in the US is more than three times that of Europe's highest country.

There were 39.1 firearms per 100 people in Montenegro, compared with 120 in the US, according to the Small Arms Survey (SAS)
snip

Europe​

The European Union's 513 million inhabitants owned a collective 79.8 million firearms in 2017. That figure grows to 93.2 million when including countries outside the EU, like Russia and Iceland.

The most guns were concentrated in Russia (17.6m), Germany (15.8m) and France (12.7m), while the rate of firearms owned per 100 people was highest in Montenegro (39.1), Serbia (39.1) and Cyprus (34). In comparison, there were around 120 firearms for every 100 US residents.
Nope. You spout out the statistics but don't understand them.
All you know is guns are bad.....people are good.....unless they're Trump Supporters.
You even think that people (Chinese) that eat dogs after torturing them to death are better than Trump Supporters.

Sad, and true.

snip

Europe​

The murder rate in Europe has been increasing for years. The murder rate has declined in the same time period. Gun ownership has zilch to do with it. Mexico proves that fewer guns doesn't mean fewer murders.
Lets see some stats on that.

Sad, and true.

snip

Europe​

Sad, and true.

snip

Europe​

Ok but you said Europe and that is not Europe.

Sad, and true.

snip

Europe​

Ok but you said Europe and that is not Europe.
England isn't part of Europe? You anti-gunners don't regularly tout British style gun control as the solution?

What excuses? He was a scumbag public employee, that the Feds knew about, but, as usual, did nothing.

Ah....he had just had a disciplinary hearing over his racist comments. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Ah....he had just had a disciplinary hearing over his racist comments. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Yes, and he brought terrorist related publications back from a trip five years ago.

The guy was a public employee loon. Just like the asshole that shot up the music festival in Las Vegas.

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.

America doesn't have a gun problem...we have a criminal problem....

More Americans die falling off of ladders than die from mass public shootings......so no, we don't have a gun problem.

We have a democrat party that keeps releasing violent gun criminals....that is our problem...stop them from doing that and we reduce our gun crime by about 95%....

An average of 300 people a year die from falling off ladder. So far this year there have been 271 people die in mass shootings.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2021 - Wikipedia

Ladder Safety.
Then there's no reason for anymore gun laws!

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.

America doesn't have a gun problem...we have a criminal problem....

More Americans die falling off of ladders than die from mass public shootings......so no, we don't have a gun problem.

We have a democrat party that keeps releasing violent gun criminals....that is our problem...stop them from doing that and we reduce our gun crime by about 95%....

An average of 300 people a year die from falling off ladder. So far this year there have been 271 people die in mass shootings.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2021 - Wikipedia

Ladder Safety.
Then there's no reason for anymore gun laws!

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,