'Another Mass Murder

6-7 dead according to RT.
At least it's not little school children this time!

What was that I was saying about too many to guns?
When will you guys wake up.
It's not the guns, but who is in possession of the guns. Gang's should have absolutely no access to guns, and if they are caught with a gun on them, otherwise who are known to be in a gang, then they should be sentenced to 10 years with no chance of parole. Time to get the guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them, but the liberals/leftist officials for some reason has a soft spot for these villains (excuses long and wide), instead of doing what the constitution says, and upholding law and order in society, thus it equating to peace and prosperity for all the citizen's.

Of course its not the guns. Give them broom handles and see how many they kill.
That's a pathetic excuse.of yours.
Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will he use anything at his disposal to do damage with various things if he goes off the rails.
Be honest. If you have guns. What specific reason would you want a automatic weapon?
Before you answer, don't tell me it's for protection, vermin control, shooting delete or turkeys because that can be done without all that.
You've got one because you can get one.
It's testosterone, ego, tough guy

Obviously you have a gross lack of knowledge in the Constitution and Federal law.
The Second Amendement to the Constitution makes it clear that American citizens have the right to bear arms as a militia and self protection.
In 1934 FDR passed a law restricting ownership of fully automatic weapons.
Today over the counter sales of modern firearms i.e., Shotgun, Rifle and pistol are sold for the most part in SEMI-AUTOMATIC systems. (Some rifles are still sold in bolt, lever and/or pump actions).
Most states require that hunting firearms conatain no more than 5 rounds for rifles and three for shotgun. for hunting puposes. Pistols for civilian use now allowed to have 10 and 12 round magazines... Oh I almost forgot .22 cal rifles mainly are furnish to carry 10 rounds.
Your education in firearms is now over...
The constitution says you have the right but it doesn't it's compulsory or you have as many guns as you like which isn't a crime either.
But I asked the obvious question why you have them and you answer was basically "because I can". If that's you pathetic justification for the mass slaughter of children because of the gun saturation in the country, you are a 24 carat gold plated dickhead.

What mass slaughter of children? <1-14 age range..

51 children in 2019 died by gun accident....

269 by actual gun murder...but...of those, the majority are the children of criminals hit by mistake.....or children who are gang members murdered by other gang members........

Meanwhile....how do children die in America?

645 by drowning.......ban pools and bathtubs
1,282 by cars....ban cars

1,295 by suffocation....

So......how are chldren being slaughtered......?

Sandy hook??? Or maybe that was gods will.
You've classified an age bracket and used those for a pathetic justification.
That's a good little fireman disciple. Well done. God would be proud of you.

No...the age bracket 1) covers the age range of the children targeted by the Sandy Hook killer, and 2) at 15 you have gang members.......I keep it at 14 as the highest age to weed out gang members although there are gang members and associate members as young as 12 and 13....as the shooting of that 13 year old in Chicago shows....

And, dumb shit.....Sandy Hook was a gun free zone. If you actually studied the issue you would know that mass public shooters target gun free zones for their killing. The shooter at Sandy Hook attended the elementary, middle and high school.....he targeted the elementary school 1) because of the 3 schools, it did not have a police liaison officer on duty...so it was a true gun free zone, and 2) like most mass public shooters he planned his attack for months and years in advance....and chose the smallest students to attack because he wanted to make sure they would be less likely to escape or fight back. If you actually studied this topic, you would know that he saw the attack like a video game and wanted to out do other shooters...so he chose the smallest most defenseless children in a gun free zone that he could find....

Had there been armed staff, those children would likely be alive since he wouldn't have chosen that school in the first place...

Do some basic research....you idiot.

It's not the guns, but who is in possession of the guns. Gang's should have absolutely no access to guns, and if they are caught with a gun on them, otherwise who are known to be in a gang, then they should be sentenced to 10 years with no chance of parole. Time to get the guns out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them, but the liberals/leftist officials for some reason has a soft spot for these villains (excuses long and wide), instead of doing what the constitution says, and upholding law and order in society, thus it equating to peace and prosperity for all the citizen's.

Better yet give them cars, trucks, drivers license, access to homemade bomb materials, knowledge, electricity, poison, microbes, and any other dreamt up stuff these very smart individuals have access to today, but that silly ole gun has to go eh ??? LOL. They didn't try to kill Hitler with a gun did they ?? You dam right the gun isn't the problem, it's a character problem, otherwise it's all depending on who the character is, and will he use anything at his disposal to do damage with various things if he goes off the rails.
Be honest. If you have guns. What specific reason would you want a automatic weapon?
Before you answer, don't tell me it's for protection, vermin control, shooting delete or turkeys because that can be done without all that.

Obviously you have a gross lack of knowledge in the Constitution and Federal law.
The Second Amendement to the Constitution makes it clear that American citizens have the right to bear arms as a militia and self protection.
Today over the counter sales of modern firearms i.e., Shotgun, Rifle and pistol are sold for the most part in SEMI-AUTOMATIC systems. (Some rifles are still sold in bolt, lever and/or pump actions).
Most states require that hunting firearms conatain no more than 5 rounds for rifles and three for shotgun. for hunting puposes. Pistols for civilian use now allowed to have 10 and 12 round magazines... Oh I almost forgot .22 cal rifles mainly are furnish to carry 10 rounds.
The constitution says you have the right but it doesn't it's compulsory or you have as many guns as you like which isn't a crime either.
But I asked the obvious question why you have them and you answer was basically "because I can". If that's you pathetic justification for the mass slaughter of children because of the gun saturation in the country, you are a 24 carat gold plated dickhead.

269 by actual gun murder...but...of those, the majority are the children of criminals hit by mistake.....or children who are gang members murdered by other gang members........

1,295 by suffocation....

And, you uninformed moron......... the anti-gun researchers will define "Children," up to the age of 21 to get their numbers higher for gun murder of children......you would know this if you did some basic research...

Do you think 17-21 year olds are children?

Do you think 15-16 year old gang members shooting each other qualify as normal children?

1,295 by suffocation....

And, you uninformed moron......... the anti-gun researchers will define "Children," up to the age of 21 to get their numbers higher for gun murder of children......you would know this if you did some basic research...

Do you think 15-16 year old gang members shooting each other qualify as normal children?

I can see you are using intimidating language to get your pathetic point across.
You're still justifying the slaughter of people as mere collateral damage, children or other wise.
How can you justify a nut drills grown innocent adults for no reason?
Don't blame the nut because if the NRA had not opposed background checks that might not have happened. You can't deny that.
The gun culture is based on no rules, wild west attitude and you don't want that changed so you can hardly justify any killings with any feeble excuses.

Division in this country is caused by maga knuckle dragging fuckups.

If the shooter was an illegal immigrate you know damn well it would be used by you for political posturing.
You look like the knuckle dragger with
idiotic statements like that. TDS will never go away apparently.
Nothing in my post is untrue.
Anyone care to discuss the topic?
Hopefully the knuckle dragging maga fuckups have offered their hopes and prayers for another mass shooting.

Cuz that’s all they have.

No.....we have the actual solution...end gun free zones.....gun free zones attract mass public shooters. End those, and mass public shootings will stop...

We had

10 mass public shootings in 2019
12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

Mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events and more people die falling off ladders and using lawn mowers than die in mass public shootings each year....

So stop with you fake outrage, and grow up.
A mass shooting is defined by 4 or more people shot in one event. How many of them had we had as a nation so far in 2021?

Actually, obama lowered the number to 3 killed....he wanted more shootings classified as mass public shootings since mass public shootings are the only ones that scare normal Americans...people who know that almost all of our shootings happen among criminals in specific areas of our major cities....areas controlled by the democrat party......

Here we go. Its now a Democrat problem. How pathetic you brain dead lump.

1,295 by suffocation....

1,295 by suffocation....

I can see you are using intimidating language to get your pathetic point across.
You're still justifying the slaughter of people as mere collateral damage, children or other wise.
How can you justify a nut drills grown innocent adults for no reason?
Don't blame the nut because if the NRA had not opposed background checks that might not have happened. You can't deny that.
The gun culture is based on no rules, wild west attitude and you don't want that changed so you can hardly justify any killings with any feeble excuses.

Are you this stupid in real life or just when you post.......

I gave you the facts of the case and how you stop attacks like these and you just go on blabbering....

You are ignorant and know nothing......and then you talk out of your ass.....

In particular?

You really are stupid, and you are uninformed.........

The mother had a background check on the guns she bought......her son murdered her and took her guns.......he didn't have to pass a background check because he committed murder to get them....

So your point is just stupid...

Do you understand that all guns bought in gun stores undergo a background check? All guns bought at gun shows from gun dealers undergo a background check?

The mother went through background checks for her guns.........the kid murdered her and took her guns.....you idiot.

And what killings did I justify, you dumb ass...please, explain.....

If the shooter was an illegal immigrate you know damn well it would be used by you for political posturing.
Hopefully the knuckle dragging maga fuckups have offered their hopes and prayers for another mass shooting.

No.....we have the actual solution...end gun free zones.....gun free zones attract mass public shooters. End those, and mass public shootings will stop...

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

Mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events and more people die falling off ladders and using lawn mowers than die in mass public shootings each year....

A mass shooting is defined by 4 or more people shot in one event. How many of them had we had as a nation so far in 2021?

Actually, obama lowered the number to 3 killed....he wanted more shootings classified as mass public shootings since mass public shootings are the only ones that scare normal Americans...people who know that almost all of our shootings happen among criminals in specific areas of our major cities....areas controlled by the democrat party......

Here....just today....democrats in Chicago letting more gun criminals out on bail...over and over again....these guys do almost all of the shootings in chicago and the democrat party keeps letting them out..

At least six people on bond for gun crimes were charged with new gun crimes during felony bond court proceedings in Chicago on Wednesday.

Two of the accused, arrested together, were both escapees from the county’s electronic monitoring program that was supposed to keep them at home while they awaited trial in pending gun cases. They’re both accused of being on the street with guns equipped with extended ammunition magazines and devices that would allow their weapons to generate automatic fire like a machine gun.

Another defendant who appeared Wednesday allegedly took part in a gun battle that littered 55 shell casings on a North Side bowling alley parking lot.

Yet another man was accused of having a gun in a car while on bond for attempted murder charges stemming from a 2018 shooting case.

These tales will surely be eye-openers for news outlets that recently reported city officials could only find a total of two cases in recent years in which people were charged with new gun crimes in the city while on bail for another gun crime.
----

Bowling alley shoot-out

Robin Burks, 28, was charged with engaging in a shoot-out with two other men on the parking lot of Diversey River Bowl early Tuesday. His pregnant girlfriend was shot during the incident, which left 55 shell casings in the lot and nearby street, according to police and prosecutors. He was on bail for illegal possession of a handgun at the time. You can read more about the case here.

Two gun cases in two months

Police arrested Joel Wells for aggravated unlawful use of a weapon on April 6 after he was allegedly caught carrying a gun illegally. A judge released him on his own recognizance.

Wells, a 32-year-old father of two, was back in bond court Wednesday — less than two months after he was charged in the pending gun case.

Earlier this week, police approached a group Wells was standing with on the street and allegedly saw him reach through the driver’s window of his nearby car. Cops went to the car and saw a loaded handgun lying on his passenger seat, prosecutors said. Wells admitted to handling the gun and knowing that there was a gun in his car, according to the state.

Judge Mary Marubio said he’ll need to post $8,500 to get out of jail this time.

On bail for attempted murder

In another case, police responded to a call of several people flashing guns on a South Side street around 10 p.m. Tuesday. The group “froze” as police pulled up, Assistant State’s Attorney Loraine Scaduto said, but Tyree Cooper allegedly grabbed his waistband and ran toward a nearby Mercedes. Cooper, 22, was also on bond for attempted murder.

Scaduto said Cooper go into the car’s passengers seat, took a loaded handgun from his waistband, and stashed it behind the driver’s seat. He then got out and ran, she said. Cops arrested him after a short foot chase.

In the pending attempted murder case, Cooper is accused of shooting a man multiple times in the back and leg as the alleged victim walked past him on the 400 block of East 80th Street on June 28, 2018. A judge originally ordered him held without bail in the case, but another judge reduced his bond to $40,000 in January of this year. Cooper posted 10% of that to go home.

Scaduto added that “days ago,” Cooper was also arrested in Livingston County for illegal possession of ammunition and reckless driving.

On Wednesday, Judge Marubio ordered him held without bail for violating the terms of bond in the attempted murder case. She set bail at $50,000 in the new gun case. Cooper will need to post $5,000 and go onto electronic monitoring to get out of jail — if the judge in the attempted murder case decides to grant him bond.

A two-fer

Then, there’s 21-year-old Paul Jones and 23-year-old Perry Sykes.

Shortly after midnight Wednesday, officers approached a group of people who were blocking traffic in the middle of a road. Prosecutors said Jones and Sykes were in the group and they both ran when cops arrived. Officers chased them.

When police caught them, each man had a loaded handgun with an extended magazine, prosecutors said. And both weapons were allegedly equipped with an after-market switch that allows them to spray automatic gunfire.

I have listed the specific policies of the democrat party, and specific actions of the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians that create gun crime.....go look them up...

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

Here....just today....democrats in Chicago letting more gun criminals out on bail...over and over again....these guys do almost all of the shootings in chicago and the democrat party keeps letting them out..

At least six people on bond for gun crimes were charged with new gun crimes during felony bond court proceedings in Chicago on Wednesday.

Two of the accused, arrested together, were both escapees from the county’s electronic monitoring program that was supposed to keep them at home while they awaited trial in pending gun cases. They’re both accused of being on the street with guns equipped with extended ammunition magazines and devices that would allow their weapons to generate automatic fire like a machine gun.

Another defendant who appeared Wednesday allegedly took part in a gun battle that littered 55 shell casings on a North Side bowling alley parking lot.

Yet another man was accused of having a gun in a car while on bond for attempted murder charges stemming from a 2018 shooting case.

These tales will surely be eye-openers for news outlets that recently reported city officials could only find a total of two cases in recent years in which people were charged with new gun crimes in the city while on bail for another gun crime.
----

Bowling alley shoot-out

Robin Burks, 28, was charged with engaging in a shoot-out with two other men on the parking lot of Diversey River Bowl early Tuesday. His pregnant girlfriend was shot during the incident, which left 55 shell casings in the lot and nearby street, according to police and prosecutors. He was on bail for illegal possession of a handgun at the time. You can read more about the case here.

Police arrested Joel Wells for aggravated unlawful use of a weapon on April 6 after he was allegedly caught carrying a gun illegally. A judge released him on his own recognizance.

Wells, a 32-year-old father of two, was back in bond court Wednesday — less than two months after he was charged in the pending gun case.

Earlier this week, police approached a group Wells was standing with on the street and allegedly saw him reach through the driver’s window of his nearby car. Cops went to the car and saw a loaded handgun lying on his passenger seat, prosecutors said. Wells admitted to handling the gun and knowing that there was a gun in his car, according to the state.

In another case, police responded to a call of several people flashing guns on a South Side street around 10 p.m. Tuesday. The group “froze” as police pulled up, Assistant State’s Attorney Loraine Scaduto said, but Tyree Cooper allegedly grabbed his waistband and ran toward a nearby Mercedes. Cooper, 22, was also on bond for attempted murder.

Scaduto said Cooper go into the car’s passengers seat, took a loaded handgun from his waistband, and stashed it behind the driver’s seat. He then got out and ran, she said. Cops arrested him after a short foot chase.

In the pending attempted murder case, Cooper is accused of shooting a man multiple times in the back and leg as the alleged victim walked past him on the 400 block of East 80th Street on June 28, 2018. A judge originally ordered him held without bail in the case, but another judge reduced his bond to $40,000 in January of this year. Cooper posted 10% of that to go home.

Scaduto added that “days ago,” Cooper was also arrested in Livingston County for illegal possession of ammunition and reckless driving.

On Wednesday, Judge Marubio ordered him held without bail for violating the terms of bond in the attempted murder case. She set bail at $50,000 in the new gun case. Cooper will need to post $5,000 and go onto electronic monitoring to get out of jail — if the judge in the attempted murder case decides to grant him bond.

A two-fer

Shortly after midnight Wednesday, officers approached a group of people who were blocking traffic in the middle of a road. Prosecutors said Jones and Sykes were in the group and they both ran when cops arrived. Officers chased them.

When police caught them, each man had a loaded handgun with an extended magazine, prosecutors said. And both weapons were allegedly equipped with an after-market switch that allows them to spray automatic gunfire.

I have listed the specific policies of the democrat party, and specific actions of the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians that create gun crime.....go look them up...

So what you have posted as actions by states etc in your opinion is legislated policy if the democrats? That's ridiculous and you'll find not one government official would agree with that.
Of course, none if it happened under trump. Any statistics for that period?
Of course not. You're still piling on ignorant opinions as evidence. Well done.

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

----

Bowling alley shoot-out

A two-fer

So what you have posted as actions by states etc in your opinion is legislated policy if the democrats? That's ridiculous and you'll find not one government official would agree with that.

I have listed specific policies and actions by democrat party politicians...as they lower the length of jail and prison sentences for actual gun criminals...and I have listed the criminals released by democrat party judges and politicians........thread after thread of these criminals being released......democrat policies on bail that allow them to get caught with illegal guns and to walk out of the courtroom the same day........

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

----

Bowling alley shoot-out

A two-fer

I have listed specific policies and actions by democrat party politicians...as they lower the length of jail and prison sentences for actual gun criminals...and I have listed the criminals released by democrat party judges and politicians........thread after thread of these criminals being released......democrat policies on bail that allow them to get caught with illegal guns and to walk out of the courtroom the same day........
These people will never admit that any of this is out of the ordinary.
Unless the media tells them something is wrong with it.

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

How many of those people have to be dead for it to classify as a mass-shooting?
What about the cop that shot that woman in the Capital.....he hit one person and killed her....but there was at least 30 people in that hallway. What if one bullet hits 4 different people because they lined up perfectly. Is that a mass-shooting?
Four people shot.

And no.

We had

12 in 2019
1 in 2020....

----

Bowling alley shoot-out

A two-fer

Bullshit.

Why are you against guns?

1,295 by suffocation....

No...the age bracket 1) covers the age range of the children targeted by the Sandy Hook killer, and 2) at 15 you have gang members.......I keep it at 14 as the highest age to weed out gang members although there are gang members and associate members as young as 12 and 13....as the shooting of that 13 year old in Chicago shows....

And, dumb shit.....Sandy Hook was a gun free zone. If you actually studied the issue you would know that mass public shooters target gun free zones for their killing. The shooter at Sandy Hook attended the elementary, middle and high school.....he targeted the elementary school 1) because of the 3 schools, it did not have a police liaison officer on duty...so it was a true gun free zone, and 2) like most mass public shooters he planned his attack for months and years in advance....and chose the smallest students to attack because he wanted to make sure they would be less likely to escape or fight back. If you actually studied this topic, you would know that he saw the attack like a video game and wanted to out do other shooters...so he chose the smallest most defenseless children in a gun free zone that he could find....

Had there been armed staff, those children would likely be alive since he wouldn't have chosen that school in the first place...

So, people being armed leads to less gun violence?

When do we get to UK levels?

Why is Iraq not one of the safest places on the earth?

1,295 by suffocation....

As soon as we get rid of all of the Democrat judges, Mayors, and Police Chiefs.

1,295 by suffocation....

Bullshit answer. You then want an authoritarian state which enforces your white privilege.

I don’t.

1,295 by suffocation....

Bullshit answer. You then want an authoritarian state which enforces your white privilege.

I don’t.
That's a very racist thing to say.
But Democrats are the White motherfuckers causing all of this chaos.
And they are the ones getting people fired and their lives destroyed for not buying into their tyrannical rules.
So.....your statement is plainly hypocritical.

1,295 by suffocation....

I don’t.
And they are the ones getting people fired and their lives destroyed for not buying into their tyrannical rules.
So, your white privilege made you post that racist screed...

I got you.

1,295 by suffocation....

I agree, however, more to the point, when do we get to the point of Venezuela or China?

1,295 by suffocation....

I don’t.

I got you.
Yeah....all you got is calling Mofos racists.
I got you.

1,295 by suffocation....

I don’t.

I got you.
I got you.
Sure, how do you manage to suck your own dick?

1,295 by suffocation....

I don’t.

I got you.
I got you.
Sure, how do you manage to suck your own dick?
Why?
Are you looking for advice?
First you need one big enough to reach.
But you probably would know that already.

Forum List

Back