Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

Sounds like those with objections to such places are the ones shooting them up.

And it took all of 2 seconds to find out the cause....

Ask a cop in Denver why crime rates are going up so much these days, which I have been doing a lot lately, and most of them will tell you one of the biggest reasons is that DA Beth McCann is releasing too many suspects they arrest back out on the streets on personal recognizance bonds.

"PR bonds" require no money or property from suspects, only their signature and promise to appear in court at a future date. One cop told me that the DA is "giving out pr bonds like she is giving out water."

And Denver’s police officers are frustrated beyond words.

No, guns.

Guns are highly regulated, especially in gun controlled Denver...but criminals don't pay attention to those laws.

And democrat party prosecutors keep releasing gun criminals, no matter how many times they get arrested for gun crimes...

Ask a cop in Denver why crime rates are going up so much these days, which I have been doing a lot lately, and most of them will tell you one of the biggest reasons is that DA Beth McCann is releasing too many suspects they arrest back out on the streets on personal recognizance bonds.

"PR bonds" require no money or property from suspects, only their signature and promise to appear in court at a future date. One cop told me that the DA is "giving out pr bonds like she is giving out water."

In an interview afterwards with Denver Gazette reporter Hannah Metzger, he hammered his point home. “We simply need to keep people safe and there’s no excuse for releasing a violent criminal when we know they have a propensity to commit violent crimes.”

Ah, the UK, so ALL the cities are shitholes.
America doesn't have the brains to get to grips with guns, hence your daily nut job gun deaths. American people + guns is a recipe for disaster, you're living up to expectations. Don't forget, it's you guys that has human shit on the streets, and you have the brains to call other countries shitholes? You need to get off the Xbox and get into the real world. That's your problem, Disney and Hollywood, fantasy world.

Get control of your guns, numb nuts.

America doesn't have the brains to get to grips with guns, hence your daily nut job gun deaths. American people + guns is a recipe for disaster, you're living up to expectations. Don't forget, it's you guys that has human shit on the streets, and you have the brains to call other countries shitholes? You need to get off the Xbox and get in the real world. That's your problem, Disney and Hollywood, fantasy world.

No.....normal Americans with guns aren't a problem...as 27 years of experience in this country shows....

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

Guns are highly regulated, especially in gun controlled Denver...but criminals don't pay attention to those laws.

And democrat party prosecutors keep releasing gun criminals, no matter how many times they get arrested for gun crimes...

In an interview afterwards with Denver Gazette reporter Hannah Metzger, he hammered his point home. “We simply need to keep people safe and there’s no excuse for releasing a violent criminal when we know they have a propensity to commit violent crimes.”

In your head they are.

America doesn't have the brains to get to grips with guns, hence your daily nut job gun deaths. American people + guns is a recipe for disaster, you're living up to expectations. Don't forget, it's you guys that has human shit on the streets, and you have the brains to call other countries shitholes? You need to get off the Xbox and get into the real world. That's your problem, Disney and Hollywood, fantasy world.

The democrats are the ones doing what you say, not normal Americans....

We need control of criminals and the democrat party.

That only happens in places run by people like you. I don't live in one of those so it's not really my problem.

You must have a notes section on your computer/phone with copy and paste dribble.

So.....I show that you are an idiot....I show Denver police blaming the democrat party prosecutor for releasing violent criminals....and you go to the tired, worn out...."copy and paste," ploy.......

:lame2:

So.....I show that you are an idiot....I show Denver police blaming the democrat party prosecutor for releasing violent criminals....and you go to the tired, worn out...."copy and paste," ploy.......

:lame2:
Every thread on guns, you just copy and paste pages of shit in the blink of an eye. No one is interested in your out of date rhetoric.

You don't have the brain power to have the concept of guns and society, hence your mass shootings. Has it not sunk it yet?

With a population of over 330 million people we had 10 mass public shootings in 2019, 12 in 2018, and 2 in 2020

10 people in 2019, out of 330 million did mass public shootings in this country..........killing a grand total of 73 people....

Meanwhile, cars killed 39,000 people....

Ladders killed 300

Deer killed 200

Bathtubs 350

Knives over 1,500

You guys are idiots.........you are insane, and irrational....the facts, truth and reality don't support anything you believe....

Meanwhile, in Europe......they murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children in a 6 year period...more people than in 87 years of criminal gun murder in the U.S...

And you think they have anything to say to us about mass murder?

You must not have any notes to come up with a valid argument, just pure emotion and drivel.
I don't need to rely on NRA rhetoric, I think for myself, by choosing reality. I take it they they gin nuts what rhetoric to follow.

Do you think car regulation with a test, licence and restriction to vehicle type a good thing or bad thing, but something that you follow?

Do you think food hygiene is a good thing or bad thing?

I'm not gonna mention sailors cocks being knocked out of mouths, the mods deleted those posts, so I assume all mouths around here are sailor cock free.

I'm a conservative in the UK with a grip on guns. I take it you're a Hillary lover.

Hey....moron....answer these questions.....thanks for letting me know you are from the U.K.

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?
-----

The British government will not allow a woman to own and carry a gun to prevent being gang raped in a London park.....saying she does not have "good reason," to own the gun.

A member of the House of Lords wants to quail hunt with his rich friends on his private country estate, and the British government gives him the gun....because he has "good reason."

Does this make sense to you?

I don't need to rely on NRA rhetoric, I think for myself, by choosing reality. I take it they they gin nuts what rhetoric to follow.

Do you think car regulation with a test, licence and restriction to vehicle type a good thing or bad thing, but something that you follow?

Do you think food hygiene is a good thing or bad thing?

I'm not gonna mention sailors cocks being knocked out of mouths, the mods deleted those posts, so I assume all mouths around here are sailor cock free.

Car ownership and driving are not Rights......gun ownership is......the governments of Europe did not ban cars before they mass murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children, they banned guns......

Every thread on guns, you just copy and paste pages of shit in the blink of an eye. No one is interested in your out of date rhetoric.

You haven't really shown you know much on the subject. Anyone with even a turnip for a brain knows 2aguy is very informed on a wide variety of subjects involving guns. Just because you aren't interested in gaining any knowledge, don't speak for the rest of us that do.

Forum List

Back