Another Muslim In Oklahoma Arrested For Threatening To Behead Coworker

Shariah in iran hangs gays , drops them off cliffs and causes death to gays by other nasty means . Kansas adopts a law that say [example , guess] that a religious wedding cake maker can't be FORCED to make a cake for a gay couple . Is that about right Coyote ??

Uganda's religious leaders with support from American churches have imposed strict religious laws against homosexuals, their friends and anyone who doesn't report them. The original set of laws included the death penalty but the outcry from the international community was intense enough that they backed off of it. Now they only publish homosexuals in the newspapers so the mobs can lynch them.

I don't want to see that in the US either.

African countries in general are very intolerant of homosexuals, the rules in Uganda are no different than in Muslim countries btw.

It is immitation. People seeing stuff in the news and, being crazy, immitating it. Like when there is a school shooting: it is usually followed quickly by others because the crazies get motivated by the media coverage. Also happens with work place shootings, mall shooting, etc. Has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam: it is crazies immitating what they see on TV. It's really so simple and obvious. Only people who want to believe it is anything else believe so.
View attachment 32404

Debra Winger (Seen here with Richard Gere in, "An Officer and a Gentleman.")
Noomi is a kid.

Shariah in iran hangs gays , drops them off cliffs and causes death to gays by other nasty means . Kansas adopts a law that say [example , guess] that a religious wedding cake maker can't be FORCED to make a cake for a gay couple . Is that about right Coyote ??

Uganda's religious leaders with support from American churches have imposed strict religious laws against homosexuals, their friends and anyone who doesn't report them. The original set of laws included the death penalty but the outcry from the international community was intense enough that they backed off of it. Now they only publish homosexuals in the newspapers so the mobs can lynch them.

African countries in general are very intolerant of homosexuals, the rules in Uganda are no different than in Muslim countries btw.

gravity----you have not been paying attention----the whole situation is mediated
by some Baptist church----somewhere in
Alabama----or Arkansas----- up in the hick hills----------or it could be da jooos.

are you sure about that "African" thing? like for a long long time? -----or new with those
damned "western religions"??? ---colonialism?? I have got a real sense----
that homosexuality has been an issue in just
about every culture----I know of no culture that makes it "normal" -----I know of no culture which does not have a "virginity" complex---(mostly for girls) (sorry Margaret meade----I think you missed something)

Agree. That is why American churches have found fertile ground there and have been actively promoting and supporting anti-homosexual legislation.

gravity----you have not been paying attention----the whole situation is mediated
by some Baptist church----somewhere in
Alabama----or Arkansas----- up in the hick hills----------or it could be da jooos

are you sure about that "African" thing? like for a long long time? -----or new with those
damned "western religions"??? ---colonialism?? I have got a real sense----
that homosexuality has been an issue in just
about every culture----I know of no culture that makes it "normal" -----I know of no culture which does not have a "virginity" complex---(mostly for girls) (sorry Margaret meade----I think you missed something)

Conservative Anglican leaders back Uganda anti-gay law Religion News Service
Foiled in the United States Anti-Gay Evangelicals Spread Hate in Africa Mother Jones
Uganda s anti-gay bill refocuses attention on US evangelical influence video - CSMonitor.com

No. It's not just some "Baptist church" in podunk holler USA.

We too have many Muslim friends ...

You don't really expect anyone to believe you have any friends, do you Batshit Boy? You are infamous as one of the most vile, hateful, bigoted racists on this site.

Jihadism, whether Islamic or Christian, does not mix with American culture.

The evangelicals and fundamentalists are early last century's Christianity and before. No, they are not the face of modern American Christianity today.

Last edited:
The evangelicals and fundamentalists are early last century's Christianity and before. No, they are not the face of modern Christianity today.
What's interesting is that they are still less conservative than so-called moderate muslims.

That's pretty much it. You'll see a small percentage denouncing groups such as ISIS, but you'll see 100% of them whine about Jews and Israel.

Forum List

Back