Another perspective

If your pro white you cant help but be anti Black. That doesnt even make sense and you know it. :laugh:

Bullshit. By that logic, BLM is anti-white.

This is the problem with idiots like you correl and unkotare. We know what pro white means. Pro white has been shown to us over a 399 year span. BLM really has nothing to do with race. But as usual dumb whites have conflated the name of the organization in order to make shit up.

Pro white means exactly what it sounds like. The fact that you and so many others perceive that stance as something evil proves exactly why it's so necessary to have a pro-white movement.

i'm still waiting for Unktoare to say what you said that was "wrong".

You make every racist claim on earth including genetic superiority.

No, I don't. I believe there are differences between races of people but I never said that whites are genetically superior.

Stop lying.

The fact that black people tend to dominate certain sports such as boxing and track and field proves that at least in terms of physical strength and endurance, black people are superior to whites. On average, whites tend to have higher IQs. I know that's a touchy subject but I don't get upset about the fact that Asians blow whites out of the water in terms of IQ. It is what it is.

If your pro white you cant help but be anti Black. That doesnt even make sense and you know it. :laugh:

This is the problem with idiots like you correl and unkotare. We know what pro white means. Pro white has been shown to us over a 399 year span. BLM really has nothing to do with race. But as usual dumb whites have conflated the name of the organization in order to make shit up.

Pro white means exactly what it sounds like. The fact that you and so many others perceive that stance as something evil proves exactly why it's so necessary to have a pro-white movement.

You're an idiot who says t here has been anti white discrimination since the end of the civil war.

And can't back it up. Now you are here proving that white fragility is a reality.

So you ask Unkotare who is doing the same thing, to show you some answers.

No, I don't. I believe there are differences between races of people but I never said that whites are genetically superior.

Stop lying.

The fact that black people tend to dominate certain sports such as boxing and track and field proves that at least in terms of physical strength and endurance, black people are superior to whites. On average, whites tend to have higher IQs. I know that's a touchy subject but I don't get upset about the fact that Asians blow whites out of the water in terms of IQ. It is what it is.
We've already proven pretty dramatically white people are smart enough to come up with a test that measures intelligence. Even other whites agree its impossible. Besides the same brains that control our bodies are also responsible for our intelligence.

Stop lying.

IQ's are not measured by daily uses of intelligence. IQ is measured by results of a timed test. It is not an accurate predictor of intelligence. I know hats a touchy subject, but the fact is that boxing takes the ability to think quick as do most other sports. As for track and field there are events that have been dominated by whites and events that have been dominated by blacks.

You're an idiot who says t here has been anti white discrimination since the end of the civil war.

And can't back it up. .....

Mmm, yeah, I never said that.

You keep talking but you produce no evidence.

The fact I keep talking is evidence in itself that I am not trying to avoid a conversation with you about race.

But ... My prediction is that your fragility won't allow you to accept that.
We are following Dr. Deangelo's lead now ... And even if you think I am incorrect ... Sub-consciously you know I am correct.

I guess all I can say is post it some more ... Just so I have more data to observe.
Since I set my criteria for proof ... As anything you could possibly do ... Anything you do will prove me right.

I am not even wondering how long it will take you to figure that out.
I know you won't ... You agree with the fact you haven't ... And there really isn't anything else to say.

The fact you keep talking does not show you can engage me in a discussion of race. Let me show you how I can say this.

Whites have been the beneficiary of 241 years of racist law and policy since 1776 that for 188 years overtly denied blacks and other people of color of opportunity based on race.

What say ye?

not entirely true------almost but not entirely

Yes it is entirely true. I don't know what you call slavery, the many laws and policies that were implemented during segregation and the continuing covert manner it is done today via institutional racism. Then we find that whites have at between 7-15 times more wealth than blacks. This did not just happen because whites are supposed to have higher IQs and work harder.
Sure! Nothing is ever the negro's fault! It's always someone else's fault! Even now that they have their own countries that they're running into the ground.

Stop lying.

IQ's are not measured by daily uses of intelligence. IQ is measured by results of a timed test. It is not an accurate predictor of intelligence. I know hats a touchy subject, but the fact is that boxing takes the ability to think quick as do most other sports. As for track and field there are events that have been dominated by whites and events that have been dominated by blacks.
There's another thing that whites brought to blacks: sports. You're welcome. :cool:

I have a feeling if blacks scored higher than whites on IQ tests then you'd both be siting it as an example of black superiority. I try to avoid the IQ stuff because I understand why it is upsetting to you. Both of you certainly rank higher than your average Ugandan but that might have something to do with some white genes or maybe it's the environment you were brought up in...I dunno. What I do know is that bringing african slaves over here was the biggest mistake this country ever made and it's going to destroy us.

Stop lying.

There's another thing that whites brought to blacks: sports. You're welcome. :cool:

Stay delusional.

I have a feeling if blacks scored higher than whites on IQ tests then you'd both be siting it as an example of black superiority. I try to avoid the IQ stuff because I understand why it is upsetting to you. Both of you certainly rank higher than your average Ugandan but that might have something to do with some white genes or maybe it's the environment you were brought up in...I dunno. What I do know is that bringing african slaves over here was the biggest mistake this country ever made and it's going to destroy us.

I have a feeling that the major problem is that when we start discussing race whites tend to assume we think like them.

The IQ stuff doesn't upset me, because I know it's fake news.

The major problem you have in thinking is that your white asses came here yourselves. You are not native to this continent.

I have a feeling that the major problem is that when we start discussing race whites tend to assume we think like them.

The major problem you have in thinking is that your white asses came here yourselves. You are not native to this continent.

MM, yeah, the IQ thing is not fake news. Hey, I dont' like that jews and asians crush white either.

And who cares if we are not "native" to this continent? What does that have to do with anything?

So you're saying black brains operate differently than white ones?

Facts you don't like are false?

Natives just sprung from the earth one day?

Just admit you're bitter and hateful and want this country destroyed and white people to suffer.

MM, yeah, the IQ thing is not fake news. Hey, I dont' like that jews and asians crush white either.

And who cares if we are not "native" to this continent? What does that have to do with anything?

The Native Americans. You're an illegal immigrant.

The IQ thing is fake news.

Natives crossed a land bridge from Siberia. If I'm an illegal immigrant then so are you.

Indians? What does that have to do with anything we are discussing?

Ilegals? LOL!!! Are you saying that the children of illegal immigrants mexicans are not Americans? How interesting.

The IQ thing is not fake news.

Natives crossed a land bridge from Siberia. If I'm an illegal immigrant then so are you.

Walking is inherently more moral than riding in a boat.

Forum List

Back