Another perspective

I a man but beyond that, if I am calling impuretrash a racist it would be due to the racist crap he has posted.

If he or you was right about anything I'd have no problem admitting it. I am not one of you white racists who cannot admit to the fact that I am fucked up in the head and lying to myself.

:lmao: You’re both the same.

Not the case. But you'll spend all day telling yourself that.

That’s what the other guy said.

It's too bad that you are so stupid.

Wow, you must have a masters degree!

You really have a problem with my educational level.

If your pro white you cant help but be anti Black. That doesnt even make sense and you know it. :laugh:

Bullshit. By that logic, BLM is anti-white.
Let me break it down for you whitetrash. To you pro white is preservation of the white race. In order to be pro white you have to be anti Black because our genes will eradicate yours from the planet since they are so recessive.

I've found lefties often trying to make the debate about the meanings of words, as though our personal opinions of words, changes reality.
You do realize meanings are opinions unless everyone agrees on the meanings right?

Dictionaries are generally authorities on the definitions of words.

ONe or two people coming up with their own personal meanings do not change the formal definitions.

REGARDLESS of that,

reality is not defined or changed by such word games.
See what I mean? I disagree with that foolish statement. Lots of words Black people use are not in the dictionary. Lots of words Mexicans use are not in the dictionary. Does that make them not words? Does that mean they dont have a meaning? You can only designate authority for yourself. You cant designate an authority for others. That would require someone respecting your opinion.

Some lefty just asked me to define "Americans". That is a word that has a real meaning.

If I had some persons spin on that, that would just be an issue in my head.

If the two of us had come to some sort of agreement on the definition of "American" that differed from the dictionary version,

that would still be irrelevant to the issue we were discussing.
See what I mean. Thats pure bullshit because "american" means different things to different people even inside the same race. Youre still talking about your opinion and not reality. :laugh:

If there are no set definitions of any words, than communication is impossible.

I just realized that I don't know what you mean by the word opinion.

Maybe when you say "opinion" you are thinking what I consider "fact".

Maybe we are in agreement, and we don't know it, because words have no meaning outside of each individuals objective thoughts.

Your position is sophistry designed to avoid being held to anything.

I don't post "racist crap". I post truth some people would rather deny.

The other side of your coin says the same thing.

The difference is that one is telling the truth, and the other is full of crap.

And each one is certain they are that one.

And at least one of them is wrong.
I'm glad to see you know youre wrong.

I'm glad to see you demonstrate your inherent dishonesty for all to see.

Classic white supremacist language.

It might make you feel better to characterize me that way but I don't go around saying "black people are genetically inferior" like Asclepias says in regards to white people.

You do realize meanings are opinions unless everyone agrees on the meanings right?

ONe or two people coming up with their own personal meanings do not change the formal definitions.

REGARDLESS of that,

See what I mean? I disagree with that foolish statement. Lots of words Black people use are not in the dictionary. Lots of words Mexicans use are not in the dictionary. Does that make them not words? Does that mean they dont have a meaning? You can only designate authority for yourself. You cant designate an authority for others. That would require someone respecting your opinion.

Some lefty just asked me to define "Americans". That is a word that has a real meaning.

If the two of us had come to some sort of agreement on the definition of "American" that differed from the dictionary version,

See what I mean. Thats pure bullshit because "american" means different things to different people even inside the same race. Youre still talking about your opinion and not reality. :laugh:

Maybe we are in agreement, and we don't know it, because words have no meaning outside of each individuals objective thoughts.

We can agree on that.

I'm speaking of the english dictionary meaning of opinion. Do you agree thats your understanding?

No my position is based on my stance of seeing the world from a Black POV not a white one. To me whites are like children just learning to walk. Why would I see the world from their POV?

If your pro white you cant help but be anti Black. That doesnt even make sense and you know it. :laugh:

This is the problem with idiots like you correl and unkotare. We know what pro white means. Pro white has been shown to us over a 399 year span. BLM really has nothing to do with race. But as usual dumb whites have conflated the name of the organization in order to make shit up.

No. I honestly know and believe in my heart you are feloniously wrong

I challenge you to search my history using the word black and point out the lies:

But can challenge his lies, but he cannot challenge my truths. Nor can you.

:lmao:

You really don't understand.

No. I honestly know and believe in my heart you are feloniously wrong

“Honestly believe in my heart...”. :lmao:

REGARDLESS of that,

We can agree on that.

I'm speaking of the english dictionary meaning of opinion. Do you agree thats your understanding?

No my position is based on my stance of seeing the world from a Black POV not a white one. To me whites are like children just learning to walk. Why would I see the world from their POV?

Just a few minutes ago, you disagreed with the idea of using dictionaries as Authorities on the definitions of words.

I can't agree with your meaning because I don't know what meanings you are using for the words you type to describe the meaning you are using.

And you can't ever explain them to me, because you will use words, and you've already rejected the idea of formal dictionary definitions for those words.

YOur racist nonsense is dismissed.

This is the problem with idiots like you correl and unkotare. We know what pro white means. Pro white has been shown to us over a 399 year span. BLM really has nothing to do with race. But as usual dumb whites have conflated the name of the organization in order to make shit up.
Just like they did with taking a knee. Instead of focusing on the point, whites proved the good doctor in the OP correct again. You guys seeking still seeking data? Well there is some more data for you.

It might make you feel better to characterize me that way but I don't go around saying "black people are genetically inferior" like Asclepias says in regards to white people.

You make every racist claim on earth including genetic superiority.

We can agree on that.

Just a few minutes ago, you disagreed with the idea of using dictionaries as Authorities on the definitions of words.

I can't agree with your meaning because I don't know what meanings you are using for the words you type to describe the meaning you are using.

And you can't ever explain them to me, because you will use words, and you've already rejected the idea of formal dictionary definitions for those words.

Thats correct. I disagree a dictionary is an authority.

You can agree or disagree based on what you feel is acceptable regarding the meaning of "opinion" is by using the definition in the dictionary. I ask again do you agree with it?

I can explain if we set some ground rules and expectations. However since you are not very intelligent I dont think we will be able to agree on much.

Pro white means exactly what it sounds like. The fact that you and so many others perceive that stance as something evil proves exactly why it's so necessary to have a pro-white movement.

We can agree on that.

Thats correct. I disagree a dictionary is an authority.

You can agree or disagree based on what you feel is acceptable regarding the meaning of "opinion" is by using the definition in the dictionary. I ask again do you agree with it?

I can explain if we set some ground rules and expectations. However since you are not very intelligent I dont think we will be able to agree on much.

When you reserve the right to invent your personal meanings for words, no communication is possible.

THat is your goal.

Because you know that you cannot defend your absurd positions.

Thus you attack the very concept of debate and the mechanism of it.

Thats because you know I will show you that even whites know they are genetically recessive. Why would you say something thats so easy to prove is the exact opposite with me around to correct you?

Forum List

Back