Another perspective

IM2 is a fucking retard. "address things through the spectrum of white culture" -what the fuck does that even mean?

Well ... I try to have a discussion with IM2 ... But mainly because it proves that nit-wit Dr. Deangelo wrong if I do.

To ... "address things through the spectrum of white culture" ...
Would basically mean from the white point of view and under the influence of how white culture propagates that point of view.

But as far as what that means to IM2 or that nit-wit Dr. Deangelo ... It's anyone's guess as to what the fuck either one of them means ... :dunno:
Basically ... because they are comfortable making anything mean whatever they want it to.

I've found lefties often trying to make the debate about the meanings of words, as though our personal opinions of words, changes reality.
You do realize meanings are opinions unless everyone agrees on the meanings right?

Dictionaries are generally authorities on the definitions of words.

ONe or two people coming up with their own personal meanings do not change the formal definitions.

REGARDLESS of that,

reality is not defined or changed by such word games.

You keep talking but you produce no evidence.

The fact I keep talking is evidence in itself that I am not trying to avoid a conversation with you about race.

But ... My prediction is that your fragility won't allow you to accept that.
We are following Dr. Deangelo's lead now ... And even if you think I am incorrect ... Sub-consciously you know I am correct.

I guess all I can say is post it some more ... Just so I have more data to observe.
Since I set my criteria for proof ... As anything you could possibly do ... Anything you do will prove me right.

I am not even wondering how long it will take you to figure that out.
I know you won't ... You agree with the fact you haven't ... And there really isn't anything else to say.

The fact you keep talking does not show you can engage me in a discussion of race. Let me show you how I can say this.

Whites have been the beneficiary of 241 years of racist law and policy since 1776 that for 188 years overtly denied blacks and other people of color of opportunity based on race.

What say ye?

not entirely true------almost but not entirely

Yes it is entirely true. I don't know what you call slavery, the many laws and policies that were implemented during segregation and the continuing covert manner it is done today via institutional racism. Then we find that whites have at between 7-15 times more wealth than blacks. This did not just happen because whites are supposed to have higher IQs and work harder.

IM2 is a fucking retard. "address things through the spectrum of white culture" -what the fuck does that even mean?

Well ... I try to have a discussion with IM2 ... But mainly because it proves that nit-wit Dr. Deangelo wrong if I do.

Would basically mean from the white point of view and under the influence of how white culture propagates that point of view.

But as far as what that means to IM2 or that nit-wit Dr. Deangelo ... It's anyone's guess as to what the fuck either one of them means ... :dunno:
Basically ... because they are comfortable making anything mean whatever they want it to.

I've found lefties often trying to make the debate about the meanings of words, as though our personal opinions of words, changes reality.
You do realize meanings are opinions unless everyone agrees on the meanings right?

ONe or two people coming up with their own personal meanings do not change the formal definitions.

REGARDLESS of that,

See what I mean? I disagree with that foolish statement. Lots of words Black people use are not in the dictionary. Even the ones that are in the dictionary may not have the same meaning to them. Lots of words Mexicans use are not in the dictionary. Does that make them not words? Does that mean they dont have a meaning? Of course not.

You can only designate authority for yourself. You cant designate an authority for others. That would require someone respecting your opinion. Your reality and mine are totally separate and yours is based on fantasy.

Last edited:
The problem with your opinion is that you forget that whites have forced us to address things only through the spectrum of white culture which you seem to think hasn't happened.

That isn't anything I have said.
You are free to use Dr. Deangelo's method and make anything I could do or say mean anything you want.
Screw it ... I agreed with you pages/days ago when you suggested she made all this shit up.

I have not forgotten what whites have done ... And never suggested that whites have not attempted to influence the discussion.
It is obvious that whites have attempted to influence the discussion ... You quoted a white person in your OP ... Dumbass ... :thup:

We won't even talk about the fact that simply having a discussion ... Is the way you, me or that nit-wit Dr. Deangelo could possibly influence anything through a discussion.

It means she is dismissing you and calling you a racist.

Because she knows that you are right.

And she won't admit it.

I a man but beyond that, if I am calling impuretrash a racist it would be due to the racist crap he has posted.

If he or you was right about anything I'd have no problem admitting it. I am not one of you white racists who cannot admit to the fact that I am fucked up in the head and lying to myself.

:lmao: You’re both the same.

Not the case. But you'll spend all day telling yourself that.

REGARDLESS of that,

See what I mean? I disagree with that foolish statement. Lots of words Black people use are not in the dictionary. Lots of words Mexicans use are not in the dictionary. Does that make them not words? Does that mean they dont have a meaning? You can only designate authority for yourself. You cant designate an authority for others. That would require someone respecting your opinion.

Some lefty just asked me to define "Americans". That is a word that has a real meaning.

If I had some persons spin on that, that would just be an issue in my head.

If the two of us had come to some sort of agreement on the definition of "American" that differed from the dictionary version,

that would still be irrelevant to the issue we were discussing.

That isn't anything I have said.
You are free to use Dr. Deangelo's method and make anything I could do or say mean anything you want.
Screw it ... I agreed with you pages/days ago when you suggested she made all this shit up.

I have not forgotten what whites have done ... And never suggested that whites have not attempted to influence the discussion.
It is obvious that whites have attempted to influence the discussion ... You quoted a white person in your OP ... Dumbass ... :thup:

We won't even talk about the fact that simply having a discussion ... Is the way you, me or that nit-wit Dr. Deangelo could possibly influence anything through a discussion.

It means she is dismissing you and calling you a racist.

Because she knows that you are right.

And she won't admit it.

I a man but beyond that, if I am calling impuretrash a racist it would be due to the racist crap he has posted.

If he or you was right about anything I'd have no problem admitting it. I am not one of you white racists who cannot admit to the fact that I am fucked up in the head and lying to myself.

Not the case. But you'll spend all day telling yourself that.

That’s what the other guy said.

I don't post "racist crap". I post truth some people would rather deny.

The other side of your coin says the same thing.

The difference is that one is telling the truth, and the other is full of crap.

And each one is certain they are that one.

And at least one of them is wrong.

They’re both wrong.

REGARDLESS of that,

See what I mean? I disagree with that foolish statement. Lots of words Black people use are not in the dictionary. Lots of words Mexicans use are not in the dictionary. Does that make them not words? Does that mean they dont have a meaning? You can only designate authority for yourself. You cant designate an authority for others. That would require someone respecting your opinion.

Some lefty just asked me to define "Americans". That is a word that has a real meaning.

If I had some persons spin on that, that would just be an issue in my head.

If the two of us had come to some sort of agreement on the definition of "American" that differed from the dictionary version,

that would still be irrelevant to the issue we were discussing.
See what I mean. Thats pure bullshit because "american" means different things to different people even inside the same race. Youre still talking about your opinion and not reality. :laugh:

Yes and that would be impuretrash.

And you.

I'm glad to see you know youre wrong.

They’re both wrong.

They are not both wrong. There is only one and I can guarantee it's not me.

Forum List

Back