Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Every week
These demon dogs must all be exterminated and illegal to breed
They have zero purpose in society

Why would they attack like that? What a horrible story!
Pitbulls used to be the most popular family dog at one time. Isn't it about how they're trained?

20201218_210150.jpg

Super vicious!

French just joined and he has achieved diamond status ?? That is unprecedented

One of the best and sweetest dogs to ever share my home was a stray pit I found on the side of a road.

It's not the dog, it's the "owner."

Why would they attack like that? What a horrible story!
Pitbulls used to be the most popular family dog at one time. Isn't it about how they're trained?
...my dog [ shep-pitbull mix-very smart ] is ''excited''/etc when a kid is nearby vs being cautious/alert with an adult ...
...my shep-pitbull mix is great....she is very ''arrogant'' with me when I tell her to stop chewing on something...not that she won't do what she is told
..I want a watch dog that WILL kill intruders ....
..we don't let her around many people- if any- at all....she's ok with the neighbor

I had a cat who was absolutely terrified of kids. When my granddaughter came to visit, he wouldn't even come in the house until midnight when everyone was asleep.

I had a cat who was absolutely terrified of kids. When my granddaughter came to visit, he wouldn't even come in the house until midnight when everyone was asleep.
interesting ....I guess maybe a kid was mean to it, onetime? or maybe it was just smart....?

interesting ....I guess maybe a kid was mean to it, onetime? or maybe it was just smart....?
Yes, we think kids in the city where we lived when he was younger must have been mean to him.

Yes, we think kids in the city where we lived when he was younger must have been mean to him.
..my neighbor got a dog from somewhere where the kids were mean to it ..some kids ''naturally'' do that

..my neighbor got a dog from somewhere where the kids were mean to it ..some kids ''naturally'' do that
Yeah, and if mine had ever done that, he would have 'naturally' gotten his ass tanned.

Yeah, and if mine had ever done that, he would have 'naturally' gotten his ass tanned.
...this is just a story about my dog:
....the neighbor kid was pulling on some vines....my dog was watching--then she went near our fence and pulled on some vines with her teeth --she had never done that before....

....the neighbor kid was pulling on some vines....my dog was watching--then she went near our fence and pulled on some vines with her teeth --she had never done that before....
That same cat I was talking about kept trying to turn the doorknob to open the door. Like a person.

That same cat I was talking about kept trying to turn the doorknob to open the door. Like a person.
with it's paws?

I wouldn’t own a pit and I’m pretty good at training dogs. Last year I knew a guy whose pit turned on him.

with it's paws?
Of course! Never worked, but he gave it the old college try for ages.

Every other cat I've ever had would put a paw under the door and try to pull it open, or scratch/push at it, or just sit there and holler until I let them out. But ole Mick figured things out better than most cats I've had.

When I visited my mom for the weekend, I always took him with me--he loved her big rural back field. I also took my laundry. One Friday afternoon while I was packing my suitcase, I look over and there he is, sitting in the laundry basket, just waiting.

Last edited:
with it's paws?
Of course! Never worked, but he gave it the old college try for ages.
..they are smarter than people think ..my dog knows what all kinds of words mean/etc

Forum List

Back