Another Racist Cop (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hate crime?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

No sound, but perp appeared to get up and challenge big Cop. Self defense. Cuffed and removed.
I dont care what fucking color you are, if you start some shit with a cop, you should get your teeth smashed in.

No sound, but perp appeared to get up and challenge big Cop. Self defense. Cuffed and removed.
I dont care what fucking color you are, if you start some shit with a cop, you should get your teeth smashed in.

I see it a different way. He was very ready to comply with the cops, and with his adrenaline pumping, he made almost a fatal mistake of, oh my god, getting up too fast. He was just hurrying to get into postition for the handcuffs. Other than getting up too fast, which the cops misintrepeted, he made not the slightest threatening movement with his arms or body position.

I see it a different way. He was very ready to comply with the cops, and with his adrenaline pumping, he made almost a fatal mistake of, oh my god, getting up too fast. He was just hurrying to get into postition for the handcuffs. Other than getting up too fast, which the cops misintrepeted, he made not the slightest threatening movement with his arms or body position.

He was moving towards the cop in an aggressive manner.

• Banned
Metro officer resigns after beating man at rail station

A Metro police officer who violently beat a man after he wouldn't leave a light rail station resigned Monday morning.
Officer Jairus Warren, who joined Metro in November, tendered his resignation after an internal investigation determined he should be fired for use of excessive force. The incident was captured on Metro's surveillance cameras used at all train platforms.
"You will see excessive force being used on the video," said Vera Bumpers, chief of the Metropolitan Transit Authority Police.
Warren and another officer, D. Reynoso, approached Darrell Giles around 7:30 a.m. It was not the officers' only contact with Giles, Bumpers said.
"They had dealt with him a couple of times earlier that morning," she said. "He was combative and was not cooperative on any occasions."

Metro officer resigns after beating man at rail station

A Metro police officer who violently beat a man after he wouldn't leave a light rail station resigned Monday morning.
Officer Jairus Warren, who joined Metro in November, tendered his resignation after an internal investigation determined he should be fired for use of excessive force. The incident was captured on Metro's surveillance cameras used at all train platforms.
"You will see excessive force being used on the video," said Vera Bumpers, chief of the Metropolitan Transit Authority Police.
Warren and another officer, D. Reynoso, approached Darrell Giles around 7:30 a.m. It was not the officers' only contact with Giles, Bumpers said.
"They had dealt with him a couple of times earlier that morning," she said. "He was combative and was not cooperative on any occasions."

They should have given him a reprimand at most.
The guy was obviously a trouble maker.

Forum List

Back