another refugee from PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
since drinking is choice hobby, I'm glad I've found some fine whine. Jesus lol you people are pathetic.

And as much as people like her, I wasn't thrilled about continuing to encounter Makedde either. Most of her posts are composed of quantity rather than quality, in which she repeats veeeeeery baaaaaasic talking points over and over again, sucks up to the mods because she wants to be one, (which is a scary thought, since she wants them to have what essentially amounts to purely dictatorial power), and can't understand more complex issues.

Suck shit you useless piece of slime.

I don't have a problem with any of the Mods. Every infraction I have gotten was deserved and I knew it was coming. ABNS would have banned me once but I got out of it - only because I apologised. Call me a goody goody Agna, I know you wanna.

Most people at PF know why I can't understand 'complex' issues and they have no problem with it. Not everyone is a mensa nutcase, ya know Aggie?

As for Frodders, he might visit this place but he'd never leave PF. That would mean leaving me.

There is nothing wrong with PF IMO. Behave yourself, follow the TOS and you'll be fine. Bitching and whining gets you banned, as Agna will tell you.:razz:

• Thanks
Reactions: pAr
Please tell me. Is the kissing of arses a new tradition as well over there?

I was made to wrote an OP in such a PC way it makes me want to puke!

i know what you mean...E.Plurbius Fuckhead and Rayprick are two complete dildoes.....

There is nothing wrong with PF IMO. Behave yourself, follow the TOS and you'll be fine. Bitching and whining gets you banned, as Agna will tell you.:razz:

There are no small children there, but plenty here. Put 2 and 2 together, and you'll figure out why these types like it here. Consent people!

Raytri was fine. What has been going on? Be honest. I do not intend to continue PF bashing, especially not for its own sake.
I'm still at PF but I don't post there much. I spend my time on 4 different political forums so I have to spread myself out thin. Also just a quick question, were you also known as FistyTheBadger on PF? I don't remember you.

I'm still at PF but I don't post there much. I spend my time on 4 different political forums so I have to spread myself out thin. Also just a quick question, were you also known as FistyTheBadger on PF? I don't remember you.
You remember me.

And the Algonquins score again!

I'll have to bring my eight year old in here, to teach you people some witty repartee.

Poo-flinging monkeys and leg-humping wiener dogs. Quite the A-Team.

If this place is so obviously beneath you (as evidenced by your whiney why-me posts) why are you here? Rejected from another site, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back