Another stupid call for a ban on magazines for guns....and it is stupid....

Oh I know, america is a sick and depraved society.

No.....small, multi block areas in our democrat controlled cities are sick and depraved....due to democrat policies.......the rest of the country is great....

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders - Crime Prevention Research Center
Ah yes, partisanshitheads are all about solving porblems aren't they.

So like uh, who's in control now? Why are they failing you?

Dumbass.
The collective is the most dangerous part of America, it’s all about control.
So you need to control people in the land of the free and home of the brave.
We don’t have any real freedom in this country because of the collective, there’s just degrees…
That's why we must redistribute and concentrate societal wealth and power into the hands of corporate state elites.

No.....small, multi block areas in our democrat controlled cities are sick and depraved....due to democrat policies.......the rest of the country is great....

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders - Crime Prevention Research Center

Dumbass.

Who is in control of our worst cities.....? Democrats....Chicago, D.C., Baltimore, Baton Rouge, New Orleans......New York, L.A......St. Louis...
Yep, Progressivism breeds violence. Always has…

Of course, it is always those other guys who are the problem, let's gather more guns to be safe. The notion that americans and/or american society has any compuntion whatsoever about the leveraging and usage of violence is utterly preposterous.
It’s you progressives that want to force the collective on people that want nothing to do with it, will never have a use for it and cannot afford it.

Firearms have no control over people, you really ought to educate yourself… LOL

Yep, Live in progressive controlled areas and the violent crime rate is always high…
The collective is the most dangerous place in America to live… Fact

Poor poor "conservatives".

Living in your head, rent free, is great...there is a lot of empty space, but since it has been empty so long there is a lot of dust and cobwebs....
I think I'll go do some shooting today, just for you.

Dumbass.
The collective is the most dangerous part of America, it’s all about control.
So you need to control people in the land of the free and home of the brave.
We don’t have any real freedom in this country because of the collective, there’s just degrees…
That's why we must redistribute and concentrate societal wealth and power into the hands of corporate state elites.
Finances along with a firearm ownership is none of business of the collective… That’s the way it should be

Yep, Live in progressive controlled areas and the violent crime rate is always high…

Living in your head, rent free, is great...there is a lot of empty space, but since it has been empty so long there is a lot of dust and cobwebs....

Good......you should thank the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation, and Gun Owners of America for helping you to keep those guns......

Dumbass.

Who is in control of our worst cities.....? Democrats....Chicago, D.C., Baltimore, Baton Rouge, New Orleans......New York, L.A......St. Louis...

Of course, it is always those other guys who are the problem, let's gather more guns to be safe. The notion that americans and/or american society has any compuntion whatsoever about the leveraging and usage of violence is utterly preposterous.
It’s you progressives that want to force the collective on people that want nothing to do with it, will never have a use for it and cannot afford it.
Oh beautiful, thanks for telling me what I think, I love being assigned a point of view you have a "debate" all worked out in your head for.

Go shoot some prairie dogs, it’s therapeutic… Maybe it will cure what Ailes you

Good......you should thank the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation, and Gun Owners of America for helping you to keep those guns......
Fuck you and the NRA, none of you have anything to do with it. I quit the NRA once they morphed into a political lobbying firm.

Fuck you and the NRA, none of you have anything to do with it. I quit the NRA once they morphed into a political lobbying firm.

So....you quit the organization that has been fighting to keep the 2nd Amendment safe from gun grabbers.......

The stupid is strong with you......

Dumbass.

Oh beautiful, thanks for telling me what I think, I love being assigned a point of view you have a "debate" all worked out in your head for.
Like I said fuck the village, your collective does not require our participation. Keep it to yourselves if it’s so great... in your heads. Lol

Go shoot some prairie dogs, it’s therapeutic… Maybe it will cure what Ailes you
Not in their habitat range, can't I just go shoot negroes? That seems to be all the rage.

Quit your bitching about nothing, the Collective is the true enemy of this country...

Like I said fuck the village, your collective does not require our participation. Keep it to yourselves if it’s so great... in your heads. Lol
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, can we get a "commie", "marxist" or "Saul Alinsky" mention in here?

Quit your bitching about nothing, the Collective is the true enemy of this country...
Why aren't the Republicans doing anything about that for ya bub? they got the wheel ya know.

If a law can`t be 100% effective then we shouldn`t have that law?
No, dude, the proposal is ineffective and does NOTHING to make the public safer.

On top of that it is an infringement on our freedom to be armed for protection from leftist rioters and Shylocks.

Europe is so much safer because they all carry guns? You`re just pretending to be incredibly stupid...I hope.
Switzerland is more heavily armed than we are or any European country other than maybe Finland is and is still much safer.

One thing you have proven in this thread for anyone who didnt already know; leftist are ideological frauds.

Forum List

Back