Another (triple vaxxed) top Democrat is sick with Covid

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Joe Biden lied, people died.

When is Joe Biden going to be removed from all social media platforms for spreading Covid misinformation?

1643826792373.png

Let me tell you a 4th time.

It's your body that fights off the virus.

The vaccine doesn't fight the virus.

All the vaccine does is tell your body to attack the COVID virus as soon as it sees it.

I can't make it any simpler than that.

So, he caught the virus after being vaccinated? Okay, the vaccine tells his body to attack the COVID virus. His body wages a war against COVID.

Do you have questions?

Let me tell you a 4th time.

It's your body that fights off the virus.

The vaccine doesn't fight the virus.

All the vaccine does is tell your body to attack the COVID virus as soon as it sees it.

I can't make it any simpler than that.

So, he caught the virus after being vaccinated? Okay, the vaccine tells his body to attack the COVID virus. His body wages a war against COVID.

Do you have questions?

Yes, I have questions. The first one is why did your president tell this lie?

1643827864024.png

Your immune system will attack the virus regardless of whether you have the vaccine, tard.
And if you're not vaccinated, it's far more likely to fail.

Bascially, the unvaccinated have an immune system composed of raw recruits, while the vaccinated have superbly-trained elite soldiers.

"BUT I HAVE AN IMMUNE SYSTEM!" is just a stupid meme. Every person who died of plague, smallpox, Spanish flu or any disease "had an immune system". Just having an immune system isn't enough.

And if you're not vaccinated, it's far more likely to fail.

Bascially, the unvaccinated have an immune system composed of raw recruits, while the vaccinated have superbly-trained elite soldiers.

"BUT I HAVE AN IMMUNE SYSTEM!" is just a stupid meme. Every person who died of plague, smallpox, Spanish flu or any disease "had an immune system". Just having an immune system isn't enough.

Vaccinated or not, it is still the immune system that defeats an infection.

I had Covid. I was not vaccinated. I'm still here. But tell me more about "stupid memes".

Forum List

Back