Another Untold Story

I tried to show you guides. So you could evaluate blacks views and not need to rely just on me or other whites. I figured you of all people like blacks. But you seemed to not like those blacks.

I will say this about Republicans. They actually are totally for freedom. They deal with freedom issues daily. They speak of the many facets of freedom and buddy they pull for you all day long. Do you appreciate them doing that for you?
Republicans are for white folks, what freedom issues are they dealing with? I'm not white, how are they pulling for me? I told you don't bring your opinion and the right-wing talking points, bring facts.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Yep you only save your racism for blacks

Like a good little demklans man
This is retarded. Whites can diss themseves between conservative and liberals but we can't dismiss a bunch of blacks whose rhetoric and beliefs woud be called white supremacist if they were not back. Stop repeating what whites tell you.

Poor guy, wishes he was alive in 1600 so the king could give him some land…you still waiting for your king xiden to give you a handout?
I live in Kansas and I know 4th and 5th generation whites who still rake in the bucks while living on homestead land. Some of them get direct governmemt money because their and is considered a nature reserve and can'tbe touched. Many blacks could not get homestead land, and those who did faced the KKK or other types of terror from whites. So maybe you go learn some history instead of repeating silly right wing garbage.

My daughter who graduated from college homeschooled both of her sons. Jim the oldest graduated from CA university and was hired by Facebook and now is in Denver working for them but at his home. He bought a home in CA and greatly remodeled it and has rented it out. He immediately bought a new Tesla and enjoys it. He travels all over the place. So how did homeschooling hurt her sons? He is reported to be making close to $200,000 per year. How much would he make going to public school?
So?

Have you consulted Thomas Sowell or his videos or Clarence Thomas or Walter Williams. All are trusted blacks.
And they are trusted by who?

All three of these men are or were idiot lawn jockeys who whites like you love to trot out to use when you try arguing with blacks about racial issues.

Let's take Walter Williams for an example.

William served as a guest host for Rush Limbaugh. That alone rescinded his credibility as a serious speaker about issues in the black community. Walter Williams denial of reality is evident in 2 articles he posted at Townhall.com, one dated Jun 13, 2018, the second dated June 27, 2018, titled “Diversity and Inclusion Harm Part 1 and 2.” The quote is from part one.

“In conversations with most college officials, many CEOs, many politicians and race hustlers, it's not long before the magical words "diversity" and "inclusiveness" drop from their lips. Racial minorities are the intended targets of this sociological largesse, but women are included, as well. This obsession with diversity and inclusion is in the process of leading the nation to decline in a number of areas.”

Williams was a black man who served as a professor at a private majority-white university. Without a diversity and inclusion program, he probably would not have been hired for that job. But here he is taking about the harms of diversity. This is idiotic.

All three of these men are or were idiot lawn jockeys who whites like you love to trot out to use when you try arguing with blacks about racial issues.

William served as a guest host for Rush Limbaugh. That alone rescinded his credibility as a serious speaker about issues in the black community. Walter Williams denial of reality is evident in 2 articles he posted at Townhall.com, one dated Jun 13, 2018, the second dated June 27, 2018, titled “Diversity and Inclusion Harm Part 1 and 2.” The quote is from part one.

“In conversations with most college officials, many CEOs, many politicians and race hustlers, it's not long before the magical words "diversity" and "inclusiveness" drop from their lips. Racial minorities are the intended targets of this sociological largesse, but women are included, as well. This obsession with diversity and inclusion is in the process of leading the nation to decline in a number of areas.”

Williams was a black man who served as a professor at a private majority-white university. Without a diversity and inclusion program, he probably would not have been hired for that job. But here he is taking about the harms of diversity. This is idiotic.

Don't you hate it when Walter Williams is right?

Public schools aren't failing. How about we cut law law enforcement/military funding and fund schools instead?
As a Maryland resident, my tax dollars are going towards a cost of approximately $23,000 per student annually. Baltimore City Schools have some of the worst proficiencies in the nation on the reading, writing, and math front - 13 of the city’s public high schools had NONE or Zero Percent of their students pass a math proficiency test. What’s more, the Democrats and Teachers’ unions fight tooth and nail to keep vouchers out of parents’ hands who want to get their kids a better education.

You say public schools are not failing yet provide no data; not even from a single jurisdiction. You also want to pour more money into public schools even though you said the public schools weren’t failing.

If the public schools are not failing, why the need to fund them more??

It is sad when any Black rejects the lessons spoken and written by a black professor merely because the black is not aware of the conditions.
I have named 3 scholars who were able to discuss black issues as blacks and also debunk myths told to blacks by Democrats.

It is sad when any Black rejects the lessons spoken and written by a black professor merely because the black is not aware of the conditions.
I have named 3 scholars who were able to discuss black issues as blacks and also debunk myths told to blacks by Democrats.
You named 3 coons that you agree with, because they speak to the racism that you believe. There is a reason black folks don't listen to these boot lickers.

Forum List

Back