Predict the 2024 presidential election. Not who you will vote for, but who will win & why. (Poll)

Who will win the 2024 presidential election?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Obama

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robert Kennedy

• Gavin Newsome

• Total voters
Not at this level, slick.
Well spending went up a lot during COVID, and the government is loathe to cut back spending money once it’s started ☹️

But let’s not excuse the spending of the past just because it keeps increasing. D or R in charge of Congress or the presidency, spending more and kicking the can of responsibility down the road is a longstanding tradition of our government.

I honestly believe Trump will win, though he’s obviously not who I’ll vote for

Trump has more momentum and a more motivated base

Honestly, my hope is that Trump wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college. Just for the pleasure of watching his supporters change their tune

I honestly believe Trump will win, though he’s obviously not who I’ll vote for

Trump has more momentum and a more motivated base

Honestly, my hope is that Trump wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college. Just for the pleasure of watching his supporters change their tune

There is no national popular vote contest to win or lose..
Did you even go to school?

There is no national popular vote contest to win or lose..
Did you even go to school?
Right

I’m saying I would enjoy watching Trump supporters lose their shit in a scenario where he won the popular vote but lost the EC

They would no right to complain, but you know they would

Right

I’m saying I would enjoy watching Trump supporters lose their shit in a scenario where he won the popular vote but lost the EC

They would no right to complain, but you know they would

We wouldn't
We understand how we elect US Presidents.

Then they’d just claim the electors were bribed or some stupid bullshit

When your candidate loses you all automatically cry “conspiracy”
Who was doing that in 2000 and 2016? If I remember right no one was charged or canceled because of it.

Who was doing that in 2000 and 2016? If I remember right no one was charged or canceled because of it.
Gore and Clinton conceded the election results. Hillary conceded it within days and Gore conceded it after the recount

How come trump never did?

Forum List

Back