Another Untold Story

Boot licker show where I have defended any of them, but I can show where you have gotten on your knees for Trump for years now.
Thread and thread after thread

You even went so far as to claiming they did great things for black folks by simply appointed a judge that can’t even define what a woman is to the bench

Yep you only save your racism for blacks

Like a good little demklans man
Wow, it's amazing though how 90% of black folks in this country agree with me. Explain how I am racist against black folks. I have repeatedly asked your dumbass why black folks should start voting Republican and you can't even give me an answer.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Wow, it's amazing though how 90% of black folks in this country agree with me. Explain how I am racist against black folks. I have repeatedly asked your dumbass why black folks should start voting Republican and you can't even give me an answer.
I’m talking about you, not 90 percent of black folks

Not everyone is a racist like you

Thread and thread after thread

You even went so far as to claiming they did great things for black folks by simply appointed a judge that can’t even define what a woman is to the bench
So, you don't think a black woman is qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice, you don't think a black man was qualified to be the POTUS, you don't think a black woman was qualified to be Vice President. Damn sista who taught you to hate yourself?

You don't see the significance of black folks holding high ranking positions.

• Brilliant
Have you consulted Thomas Sowell or his videos or Clarence Thomas or Walter Williams. All are trusted blacks.

What % of black folks in this country votes for Democrats?
Strangely way too many of them support the democrats. But do Democrats support them. If Democrats supported them, blacks long ago would have shut their faces. Democrats claim they fixed the problems.

Strangely way too many of them support the democrats. But do Democrats support them. If Democrats supported them, blacks long ago would have shut their faces. Democrats claim they fixed the problems.
Ok we heard your opinion on Democrats, but what I am looking for is you to tell me why black folks should start voting for Trump and Republicans.

• Brilliant
You mean all Uncle Tom blacks, I don't want what Sowell, Thomas or Williams said. I asked you.
I see. Special blacks. Blacks who are as selfish as you are. Well Sowell and Thomas and Williams are experts given they are all blacks. If you stopped trusting blacks, don't blame us for your problems.

I see. Special blacks. Blacks who are as selfish as you are. Well Sowell and Thomas and Williams are experts given they are all blacks. If you stopped trusting blacks, don't blame us for your problems.
Just be a man about it and tell me you can't tell me why black folks should start voting Republican. Thxs I knew you couldn't.

• Winner

Forum List

Back