Another Untold Story

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.

I Am Doing a PhD at 16—My Mother's Death Is the Reason​

1714273387251.png

After losing her mother and battling early health challenges, Hana Taylor Schlitz was adopted by an American family. At just 16 years old, she is set to become the youngest graduate in the history of Texas Woman's University in May 2024, with a major in Sociology. This fall, as she begins her PhD in Sociology at Texas Woman's University, Hana embodies the university's motto to "Boldly Go," continuing her pursuit to significantly impact social change through her research and studies.

Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.

View attachment 938830

After losing her mother and battling early health challenges, Hana Taylor Schlitz was adopted by an American family. At just 16 years old, she is set to become the youngest graduate in the history of Texas Woman's University in May 2024, with a major in Sociology. This fall, as she begins her PhD in Sociology at Texas Woman's University, Hana embodies the university's motto to "Boldly Go," continuing her pursuit to significantly impact social change through her research and studies.

That's very nice.
After she gets the PhD, is she going to get a useful degree?

View attachment 938830

Well that just proves everything don't it
I thought the republicans and maga were a cult and wouldn't allow people to leave
how many times have you called us a cult IM2
Cults don't allow people to leave

View attachment 938830

1714275167155.png

A two parent household? More of your people should try that.
Wait......white stepdad?
That has to be racist.

View attachment 938840

A two parent household? More of your people should try that.
Wait......white stepdad?
That has to be racist.

Definately not products of Democrat run public school system. Should not be ignored in the story. But credit goes to both of thos egirls for hard work....first and formost!

View attachment 938830

Good for her, whites aren’t the ones saying that blacks can’t compete on a level playing field, YOU and your fellow racists are.

View attachment 938830

Great things are possible with a nurturing homelife and TWO dedicated loving parents. That is not the case for 75 percent of inner city kids IM2. You have cherry picked a one in a million as usual trying to make the exception the norm. FAIL.

Great things are possible with a nurturing homelife and TWO dedicated loving parents. That is not the case for 75 percent of inner city kids IM2. You have cherry picked a one in a million as usual trying to make the exception the norm. FAIL.

Seems like evry time one points out that having a two parent household is a good thing compared to the alternative, they get talked down as being racist or being critical. Well i can attest, I was raised in a one parent household..and damn I wish I wasnt. I can see what I missed. Financial success is only part of it. A very small part.

View attachment 938830

A degree in “sociology“ LOL.

May as well be a degree in welfare collecting.

Seems like evry time one points out that having a two parent household is a good thing compared to the alternative, they get talked down as being racist or being critical. Well i can attest, I was raised in a one parent household..and damn I wish I wasnt. I can see what I missed. Financial success is only part of it. A very small part.
I appreciate you sharing that. Some folks like the OP need to read it.

Forum List

Back