Another Untold Story

View attachment 938840

A two parent household? More of your people should try that.
Wait......white stepdad?
That has to be racist.
Screenshot_20240428_111411_Facebook.jpg

We had a 2 term black president from a fatherless home. So it'stime to stop repeating that fatherless home bullshit white racists. I have been in relationships with white divorced women who raised their children without fathers. The only difference in outcome is that the white kids don't face white racism.

The Moynihan Report was debunked amost immediately after it was written and yet almost 60 years later we see whites clinging to this report as if it's the holy bible.

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America. " - Mychal Denzel Smith

Sometimes the thug culture is stronger than a two-parent household.

How much money should I give you to make this "right"; and never hear from you again? Round up. I hate small change...

Not having a father or father figure in the household is infinitely better than having a bad or abusive father in the household.

The common factor is them having parents who apparently not only place a high value on getting a good education but also instilled the same in their children.

On the other hand, the children also probably inherited some of their "smarts" from their parents.

This is not an unusual set of circumstances. Just not one that is usually showcased in "mainstream media" if I'm referring to it correctly.

I remember last year there was a young lady (or maybe it was the year before) who was accepted by every single Ivy League university in the U.S. and many of the comments made about her as well as the institutions were absolutely pathetic.
The real story of this exceptional young lady is the exception family that adopted and raised her. As usual I researched his thread and found as usual how he took a positive story and chose to twist it into his negative hateful narrative as in:

"We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do."

Hana Schlitz was adopted from an orphanage in Ethiopia at a few months old. Her adoptive parents had two children who ALSO are super achievers like Hana in academics. They home schooled them. The real story here is what is possible when you have supportive dedicated parents. The OP chose to leave all of that out to bash Republicans and "blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering right wing narrative".

We had a 2 term black president from a fatherless home. So it'stime to stop repeating that fatherless home bullshit white racists. I have been in relationships with white divorced women who raised their children without fathers. The only difference in outcome is that the white kids don't face white racism.

The Moynihan Report was debunked amost immediately after it was written and yet almost 60 years later we see whites clinging to this report as if it's the holy bible.

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America. " - Mychal Denzel Smith
Thank you for emphasizing my point.

Public schools, aka, indoctrination centers, are largely the problem.

Her moms a doctor. Iimagine she did most of the homeschooling. Both differing carreer paths of her parents probably added some good variety there though. The fact that one kid was addopted though, makes it clear.... it wasnt anything genetic.
Those parents should have their own Youtube channel on how to home school. Wow 3 kids that achieve at that level! :clap:

Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.

I Am Doing a PhD at 16—My Mother's Death Is the Reason​

View attachment 938830

After losing her mother and battling early health challenges, Hana Taylor Schlitz was adopted by an American family. At just 16 years old, she is set to become the youngest graduate in the history of Texas Woman's University in May 2024, with a major in Sociology. This fall, as she begins her PhD in Sociology at Texas Woman's University, Hana embodies the university's motto to "Boldly Go," continuing her pursuit to significantly impact social change through her research and studies.
A person who seems to understand the democrat party plantation mentality but at the same time is a victim of plantation mentality for thinking that it was up to a political party to "give people opportunities".

Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.

I Am Doing a PhD at 16—My Mother's Death Is the Reason​

View attachment 938830

After losing her mother and battling early health challenges, Hana Taylor Schlitz was adopted by an American family. At just 16 years old, she is set to become the youngest graduate in the history of Texas Woman's University in May 2024, with a major in Sociology. This fall, as she begins her PhD in Sociology at Texas Woman's University, Hana embodies the university's motto to "Boldly Go," continuing her pursuit to significantly impact social change through her research and studies.
^ also the OP: math is racist

Old proven fact: at one time any poor black kid trying to learn and do good in Public school was literally bullied (often beaten up) for acting or talking white. This goes back to the 70s’.

Hopefully it’s not that way anymore? But BALT results would tell me its still rotten up in der’

A person who seems to understand the democrat party plantation mentality but at the same time is a victim of plantation mentality for thinking that it was up to a political party to "give people opportunities".
You are really stupid. Because whites are depending on the Republican party to give whites opportunites they believe they are not getting.

Old proven fact: at one time any poor black kid trying to learn and do good in Public school was literally bullied (often beaten up) for acting or talking white. This goes back to the 70s’.

Hopefully it’s not that way anymore? But BALT results would tell me its still rotten up in der’
No, its not a proven fact because in the 70's I was getting straight A's and never got beat up. White kids have always picked in nerds too.

Where was that happening at? That's some bullshit white folks put in movies to fool fools like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Where was that happening at? That's some bullshit white folks put in movies to fool fools like you.
DET STL BALT CHI need I go in? Look at the scores. The only ines getting out are BBALL or FBALL. I hope its better now, I hope I’m wrong? But my common sense fatmer smarts BS detector us at Trumpian levels. Be forewarned. I dont play since 2020 Election fraud. The country is bring destroyed and I know who how what and why.

DET STL BALT CHI need I go in? Look at the scores. The only ines getting out are BBALL or FBALL. I hope its better now, I hope I’m wrong? But my common sense fatmer smarts BS detector us at Trumpian levels. Be forewarned. I dont play since 2020 Election fraud. The country is bring destroyed and I know who how what and why.
Wrong again. Your hero Ben Carson didn't play ball and he got out of the Detroit hood.

This nation was built on a immoral foundation and it destroyed itself at the very beginning. You don't know squat.

Wrong again. Your hero Ben Carson didn't play ball and he got out of the Detroit hood.

This nation was built on a immoral foundation and it destroyed itself at the very beginning. You don't know squat.

Today is now. Not 1800. Live today, you can’t go back and undo. Get up, clean up, show up, on time, pull your pants up, boom box off.

meanwhile: Officers got shot?******++

According to NOLA.com, officers got into a standoff with 31-year-old Matthew Lathers.

Lathers was wanted for attempted murder and armed robbery. He critically injured a man in a shooting on Tuesday in Kenner. According to WVUE, Lathers has a long rap sheet and was convicted of armed robbery back in 2012.

Police had been searching for Lathers since Tuesday after he shot a 56-year-old man. According to NOLA, police received a call around 9:45 am on Sunday where they had a standoff with Lathers.

Bullshit. People like you need to work on ridding yourselves of the psychosis you live with mentally. You have made yourselves believe some trifling bs.

It's time whites like you quit gaslighting. Its fucking irritating and it defeats any attempt at civil discourse.
And labeling my comment above as "Fake News" is just pedantic.

Forum List

Back