Another Untold Story

Today is now. Not 1800. Live today, you can’t go back and undo. Get up, clean up, show up, on time, pull your pants up, boom box off.

meanwhile: Officers got shot?******++

According to NOLA.com, officers got into a standoff with 31-year-old Matthew Lathers.

Lathers was wanted for attempted murder and armed robbery. He critically injured a man in a shooting on Tuesday in Kenner. According to WVUE, Lathers has a long rap sheet and was convicted of armed robbery back in 2012.

Police had been searching for Lathers since Tuesday after he shot a 56-year-old man. According to NOLA, police received a call around 9:45 am on Sunday where they had a standoff with Lathers.

Tell whites to do that. Because you are solid evidence that we are not talking about 1800. I get tired of you racists posting racist trash then telling somebody that such racism is in the past. There are far more blacks going to college than blacks who are committing murders.

There were about 2.5 million blacks in college in 2020. There were 8,600 blacks murdered, and approximately 7,700 of them were done by another black. So do the math.

There were 325 times more blacks going to colege than were committing murders and your racist ass keeps posting about black murders.

So shut the fuck up!

Last edited:
DET STL BALT CHI need I go in? Look at the scores. The only ines getting out are BBALL or FBALL. I hope its better now, I hope I’m wrong? But my common sense fatmer smarts BS detector us at Trumpian levels. Be forewarned. I dont play since 2020 Election fraud. The country is bring destroyed and I know who how what and why.
Let me ask a dumb question and I know you are going to lie, but here goes anyway. How many black folks do you deal with on a day to day basis, at work, at the gym, in your neighborhood, etc.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Here comes Steven to defend massa.
If anyone is Steven it’s you. You need the excuse of skin time to explain why you are not liked here, without it you would have to admit you’re an asshole. You are the one who calls anyone who left the plantation your stuck on as a boot licker. You are a perpetual victim of your own stupidity and can’t even see it.

Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.

I Am Doing a PhD at 16—My Mother's Death Is the Reason​

View attachment 938830

After losing her mother and battling early health challenges, Hana Taylor Schlitz was adopted by an American family. At just 16 years old, she is set to become the youngest graduate in the history of Texas Woman's University in May 2024, with a major in Sociology. This fall, as she begins her PhD in Sociology at Texas Woman's University, Hana embodies the university's motto to "Boldly Go," continuing her pursuit to significantly impact social change through her research and studies.
glad she was able to escape the blue dem inner city and get to Texas Woman's University in Denton TX.

glad she was able to escape the blue dem inner city and get to Texas Woman's University in Denton TX.
There is no blue dem inner city you stupid -----.

If anyone is Steven it’s you. You need the excuse of skin time to explain why you are not liked here, without it you would have to admit you’re an asshole. You are the one who calls anyone who left the plantation your stuck on as a boot licker. You are a perpetual victim of your own stupidity and can’t even see it.
You can't even type skin tone. This is a racist forum, and those who do not kiss racist ass get jumped on. You kiss racist ass and that's sad. You have not left any plantation, you are on the real plantation. The right wing plantation where you must deny reality and blame yourself when proof is shown of policies by BOTH PARTIES that have failed blacks. You are supporting a party with this agenda:

DRIVEN BY FEAR AND HATE: WHY TRUMP PROMOTES THE DELUSION THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE VICTIMS OF RACISM​

You repeat what the white man tells you about those of us who oppose your helping whites end everything that allowed blacks any type of mobility. You are a bootlicker, but you take pride in white racists telling you how you think independently while you are helping them to achieve what they want.

Trump and allies push for anti-racism protections for white people​

So keep on repeating what the white man tells you about the dem plantation while that same white man is building new plantations and if you keep supporting them, you will get kiced out of the house and be forced to be the field slave.

Last edited:
you stated :"blue democratic inner city plantations."

what were you referring to?

When I see that I think of places like Chicago, or Detriot,
You don't think. You repeat what the white man tells you. That's why you tak about Chicago or Detriot. I have seen what republican state poicy does to cities. But Repubicans blame everyone but themseves when they fail. The last 2 Repubican presidents fucked up the entire country and you talk about Dem cities as of those cities aren't affected by federal or state policy.

You can't even type skin tone. This is a racist forum, and those wh do not kiss racist ass get jumped on. You kiss racist ass and that's sad. You have not left any pabntation, you are on the real plantation. The right wing plantation where you must deny reality and blame yurself when proof is shown of policies by BOTH PARTIES that have failed blacks. You are supporting a party with this agenda:

DRIVEN BY FEAR AND HATE: WHY TRUMP PROMOTES THE DELUSION THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE VICTIMS OF RACISM​

You repeat whatthe white man tells you about those of us who oppose your helping whites end everything that allowed blacks any type of mobility. You are a bootlicker, but you take pride in white racists telling you how you think independently while you are helping them to achieve what they want.

So keep on repeating what the white man tells yu aboutte dem plantation while that same white man is building new plantations and if you keep supporting them, you will get kiced out of the house and be forced to be the field slave.
If you’re going to criticize my spelling at least try and spell “who” right. And maybe “what the“ and of course maybe revisit ”you about the” and who could forget about ”kicked”

Yes we all know you were raised to believe the color of your skin is why you are treated like are and not how you act. You need help to be a better person go seek it out

You don't think. You repeat what the white man tells you. That's why you tak about Chicago or Detriot. I have seen what republican state poicy does to cities. But Repubicans blame everyone but themseves when they fail. The last 2 Repubican presidents fucked up the entire country and you talk about Dem cities as of those cities aren't affected by federal or state policy.
I was repeating what you said in your post.....

I am glad this young lady was able to escape that, and get herself in the Texas Women's University

If you’re going to criticize my spelling at least try and spell “who” right. And maybe “what the“ and of course maybe revisit ”you about the” and who could forget about ”kicked”

Yes we all know you were raised to believe the color of your skin is why you are treated like are and not how you act. You need help to be a better person go seek it out
Admit your typos and I'll admit mine. But you are an idiot who is in here pandering to white racists. I don't believe yu are black. I believe you are doing internet blackface.

How I act? I act like a black man who refuses to accept racist bs. That's normal.

I was repeating what you said in your post.....

I am glad this young lady was able to escape that, and get herself in the Texas Women's University
There is no dem plantation and this girl was never raised in the inner city. There are millions of blacks who don't live in inner cities and if you were actually black instead of lying about being black so that you can say racist crap and get away with it, you would know that.

Here is how it really turned out.

You can't even type skin tone. This is a racist forum, and those who do not kiss racist ass get jumped on. You kiss racist ass and that's sad. You have not left any plantation, you are on the real plantation. The right wing plantation where you must deny reality and blame yourself when proof is shown of policies by BOTH PARTIES that have failed blacks. You are supporting a party with this agenda:

You repeat what the white man tells you about those of us who oppose your helping whites end everything that allowed blacks any type of mobility. You are a bootlicker, but you take pride in white racists telling you how you think independently while you are helping them to achieve what they want.

So keep on repeating what the white man tells you about the dem plantation while that same white man is building new plantations and if you keep supporting them, you will get kiced out of the house and be forced to be the field slave.

There is no dem plantation and this girl was never raised in the inner city. There are millions of blacks who don't live in inner cities and if you were actually black instead of lying about being black so that you can say racist crap and get away with it, you would know that.
then why did you claim she was?

Admit your typos and I'll admit mine. But you are an idiot who is in here pandering to white racists. I don't believe yu are black. I believe you are doing internet blackface.

How I act? I act like a black man who refuses to accept racist bs. That's normal.
Sure autocorrect got me but it seems you, or should I say yu, are still having some trouble. Calm down some your anger is making “yu” look less educated than normal.

Sure autocorrect got me but it seems you, or should I say yu, are still having some trouble. Calm down some your anger is making “yu” look less educated than normal.
I have the right to be angry when I read ignorance.

Forum List

Back