Another Untold Story

Say the person who uses racially charged slurs and probably doesn’t even consider it a bad thing because he thinks his skin tone gives him a free pass.
You get called what you are. You keep talking about skin tone and you never approach whites posting racism. This is an old trick used by white racists. You are not black, stop lying about it.

Last edited:
You are really stupid. Because whites are depending on the Republican party to give whites opportunites they believe they are not getting.
You started out looking pretty moderate if slightly biased towards democrats and it soon turned into a racist rant. How did LBJ's "great society" turn out for black families?

Nah, I'm not lying. But you are a sad, sorry human being with no pride if you are black.
I called out someone on their racism just a little while ago so yea you are lying. You can’t help yourself it’s who you are

I love who I am and glad I don’t need to play the victim. You should try it sometime you’ll be amazed how good your life will become.
No, you hate yourself. That's why you repeat a white created narrative over and over. You are the victim, people like me and superbad are free.

Last edited:
You started out looking pretty moderate if slightly biased towards democrats and it soon turned into a racist rant. How did LBJ's "great society" turn out for black families?
And here we see more evidence of your internalized racism. You repeat another dumb white racist narrative. LBJ's Great Society has nothing to do with anything.

Not having a father or father figure in the household is infinitely better than having a bad or abusive father in the household.

The common factor is them having parents who apparently not only place a high value on getting a good education but also instilled the same in their children.

On the other hand, the children also probably inherited some of their "smarts" from their parents.

This is not an unusual set of circumstances. Just not one that is usually showcased in "mainstream media" if I'm referring to it correctly.

I remember last year there was a young lady (or maybe it was the year before) who was accepted by every single Ivy League university in the U.S. and many of the comments made about her as well as the institutions were absolutely pathetic.
I recall the comments as being wholly complementary.

Funny how you say that when I'm free right now. Seriously, you are the one with the problem.
You’re not free you are consumed by your hatred. You’re like a fish in a aquarium confined to a small space thinking it’s the ocean

Yeah you got to be a real self hating black man to get on your knees for someone like joey xiden
But since nobody is on their knees for Biden and you're repeating a white racist opinion, who is the one on their knees to white people? The choice is Biden or Trump, I'm picking Biden. A fool votes for trump because they are told by whites how Dems are keeping them on a plantation.

Forum List

Back