Another Untold Story

Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.

I Am Doing a PhD at 16—My Mother's Death Is the Reason​

View attachment 938830

After losing her mother and battling early health challenges, Hana Taylor Schlitz was adopted by an American family. At just 16 years old, she is set to become the youngest graduate in the history of Texas Woman's University in May 2024, with a major in Sociology. This fall, as she begins her PhD in Sociology at Texas Woman's University, Hana embodies the university's motto to "Boldly Go," continuing her pursuit to significantly impact social change through her research and studies.
How much money should I give you to make this "right"; and never hear from you again? Round up. I hate small change...

Seems like evry time one points out that having a two parent household is a good thing compared to the alternative, they get talked down as being racist or being critical. Well i can attest, I was raised in a one parent household..and damn I wish I wasnt. I can see what I missed. Financial success is only part of it. A very small part.
It is raciat. Especially when it only comes up relative to blacks.

Not really? Kids had two bright parents who homeschooled them and you think it had nothing to do with it? whats your logic?
My logic is that millions of kids have succeded over the years without being homeschooled, far more than the number who have been homeschooled. I'm glad I wasn't home schooled.

My logic is that millions of kids have succeded over the years without being homeschooled, far more than the number who have been homeschooled. I'm glad I wasn't home schooled.

Yet in this case all three children in the same household suceeded beyond normal expectations and are apparently very happy, the son owns his own company and has a dgree, and one of the kids is ADOPTED.
Are you trying to say, they owe their success to the public school system? I'm not saying Home schooling was everything with them, but it probably played a big factor. It looks like a common denominator here.

Unless maybe their High School is running rampant with child prodigys. Maybe thats the case?

Yet in this case all three children in the same household suceeded beyond normal expectations and are apparently very happy, the son owns his own company and has a dgree, and one of the kids is ADOPTED.
Are you trying to say, they owe their success to the public school system? I'm not saying Home schooling was everything with them, but it probably played a big factor. It looks like a common denominator here.

Unless maybe their High School is running rampant with child prodigys. Maybe thats the case?
I'm just saying that home schooling probably had little to do with this. Those kids would have done well in any type of school.

I'm just saying that home schooling probably had little to do with this. Those kids would have done well in any type of school.

maybe, but its unusual for all three children from a family to have that remarkable success ...unless it had something to do with the home. If not homeschooling, then superb parental guidance. There has to be a common denominator, it just cant be cooincidence.

Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.

I Am Doing a PhD at 16—My Mother's Death Is the Reason​

View attachment 938830

After losing her mother and battling early health challenges, Hana Taylor Schlitz was adopted by an American family. At just 16 years old, she is set to become the youngest graduate in the history of Texas Woman's University in May 2024, with a major in Sociology. This fall, as she begins her PhD in Sociology at Texas Woman's University, Hana embodies the university's motto to "Boldly Go," continuing her pursuit to significantly impact social change through her research and studies.
Did she know her father? Mother died and got adopted.

I appreciate you sharing that. Some folks like the OP need to read it.
Not having a father or father figure in the household is infinitely better than having a bad or abusive father in the household.
maybe, but its unusual for all three children from a family to have that remarkable success ...unless it had something to do with the home. If not homeschooling, then superb parental guidance. There has to be a common denominator, it just cant be cooincidence.
The common factor is them having parents who apparently not only place a high value on getting a good education but also instilled the same in their children.

On the other hand, the children also probably inherited some of their "smarts" from their parents.

This is not an unusual set of circumstances. Just not one that is usually showcased in "mainstream media" if I'm referring to it correctly.

I remember last year there was a young lady (or maybe it was the year before) who was accepted by every single Ivy League university in the U.S. and many of the comments made about her as well as the institutions were absolutely pathetic.

If public education had gotten a hold of these kids when they were young, it would have dumbed them down, indoctrinated them into hate victim-hood, and destroyed their potential.
Bullshit. People like you need to work on ridding yourselves of the psychosis you live with mentally. You have made yourselves believe some trifling bs.

It's time whites like you quit gaslighting. Its fucking irritating and it defeats any attempt at civil discourse.

We had a 2 term black president from a fatherless home. So it'stime to stop repeating that fatherless home bullshit white racists. I have been in relationships with white divorced women who raised their children without fathers. The only difference in outcome is that the white kids don't face white racism.

The Moynihan Report was debunked amost immediately after it was written and yet almost 60 years later we see whites clinging to this report as if it's the holy bible.

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America. " - Mychal Denzel Smith

Not having a father or father figure in the household is infinitely better than having a bad or abusive father in the household.

The common factor is them having parents who apparently not only place a high value on getting a good education but also instilled the same in their children.

On the other hand, the children also probably inherited some of their "smarts" from their parents.

This is not an unusual set of circumstances. Just not one that is usually showcased in "mainstream media" if I'm referring to it correctly.

I remember last year there was a young lady (or maybe it was the year before) who was accepted by every single Ivy League university in the U.S. and many of the comments made about her as well as the institutions were absolutely pathetic.

How about a Single mother with an abusive boyfriend? Why is it that when having a good family is considereda great thing in having a happy life, that just has to be opposed? like..... of course nod nod..wink wink.. we know so many fathers are "abusive",
I specified that they had GOOD and well educated parents who could impart a wide range of knowlege and they were also home schooled. Yet... home schooling by intelligent parents means nothing to you and IM2 right? why is that? are you so dead set on kids being trapped in public schools with no alternatives?

I think that diverse methods of learning... public school, private school, charter school, homeschooling.. whatever works, and actually does create diversity in society. Look at it and dont be afraid to think about the alternatives because of your politics.

Also, it wasnt genetic / inherited... because one of the kids was adopted.
So I was looking at the family and trying to figure out why all three kids over exelled before age 20, one of which has a business and they all have degrees, thinking this is wonderful and unusual working on college degress by 16 YO....
So now your saying this is very common place? Then why was there such a news article in the first place? if its so common? Both of the daughters were their respective Universities youngest ever to graduate! so that happens all the time? really? both coming from the same family and not blood related to each other?

No, my logic has to tell me the common denominator is the parents and the family... but ahh cant mentioned they were home schooled... and the fact that they were a married couple... that should be discounted pretty much. I just dont get this close mindedness.

I dont know about the story you mention, but I sure wouldnt have made those comments.. so what does this mean? with what Im trying to say? That there are some jerks running around on a message board? I think that might be about it.

"I remember last year there was a young lady (or maybe it was the year before) who was accepted by every single Ivy League university in the U.S. and many of the comments made about her as well as the institutions were absolutely pathetic."

Bullshit. People like you need to work on ridding yourselves of the psychosis you live with mentally. You have made yourselves believe some trifling bs.

It's time whites like you quit gaslighting. Its fucking irritating and it defeats any attempt at civil discourse.

"people like you" ... "whites like you"

You say this so much... your so full of yourself

We had a 2 term black president from a fatherless home. So it'stime to stop repeating that fatherless home bullshit white racists. I have been in relationships with white divorced women who raised their children without fathers. The only difference in outcome is that the white kids don't face white racism.

The Moynihan Report was debunked amost immediately after it was written and yet almost 60 years later we see whites clinging to this report as if it's the holy bible.

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America. " - Mychal Denzel Smith

Ive listened to other black people besides YOURSELF bemoan about the state of families in America...

They have an opinion and they are not white racists. People have good points from their own honest perspectives.

Forum List

Back