Another way to have a peek at some of Trump's tax returns....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Bloomberg is reporting that for Trump to connive a huge loan from Deutsche Bank.......(a loan application that when Ivanka tried to secure was rejected).......he had to turn over some (not all the years now requested from congress) of his tax returns to convince the bank to allow the loan.

Now, since the Bank's records are being subpoenaed and the Bank is respecting those subpoenas, Trump is actually SUING Deutsche Bank to NOT release the tax returns......

To some extent, we should all "thank" Ivanka for opening the flood gates to her daddy's corrupt schemes.

(Remember, that one of the reasons why Manafort will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison is for bank fraud..........)

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Bloomberg is reporting that for Trump to connive a huge loan from Deutsche Bank.......(a loan application that when Ivanka tried to secure was rejected).......he had to turn over some (not all the years now requested from congress) of his tax returns to convince the bank to allow the loan.

Now, since the Bank's records are being subpoenaed and the Bank is respecting those subpoenas, Trump is actually SUING Deutsche Bank to NOT release the tax returns......

To some extent, we should all "thank" Ivanka for opening the flood gates to her daddy's corrupt schemes.

(Remember, that one of the reasons why Manafort will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison is for bank fraud..........)

No legislative purpose.

TDS is widespread.........there is no known antidote
symptoms:
craziness
ridiculous theories
hate
outrageous hypotheses
wishful thinking
they are kind of like hitler April 1945

No legislative purpose.

The current statute states that the IRS...."SHALL"....not may..... release those tax returns.

But, when the subpoenas are honored, we'll leave the scrutiny up to New York State's Attorney General if a judge denies disclosure to the House committee.

TDS is widespread.........there is no known antidote
symptoms:
craziness
ridiculous theories
hate
outrageous hypotheses
wishful thinking
they are kind of like hitler April 1945

Moron....either address the thread's topic or go have your much-needed diaper change.

you have never lied and/or cheated on taxes???!!!??
yes or no?

NEVER !!!...............But the point is whether Trump committed BANK FRAUD and not necessarily whether he cheated or not on his tax returns

All my taxes were done by an accounting firm. If they fucked up, it is on them.

LEARN the law........If you signed the tax returns the ultimate responsibility is ON YOU.

The accounting firm may "defend" you.....but not go to jail or pay a fine for you.

Read the fine print.

Still have not had one person explain what people think they will see there.

you have never lied and/or cheated on taxes???!!!??
yes or no?

NEVER !!!...............But the point is whether Trump committed BANK FRAUD and not necessarily whether he cheated or not on his tax returns

When the Charitable deduction was limit $250 w/o reciept required? No one ever put down $221 or something? Not remembering how much cash you gave to homeless or dropped in Church collection plates once in a whil. Cheating? Hardly.

NAT is inhuman !!!!!!!!!!!!! all hail the great NAT !!
never SINNED..never LIED

Nahhhh....I'm no saint........but when it comes to tax returns in my case, it would be like shoplifting at a Dollar Store........Whereas for Trump, its felony fraud.

Why dont you try your magic 8 ball

All my taxes were done by an accounting firm. If they fucked up, it is on them.

LEARN the law........If you signed the tax returns the ultimate responsibility is ON YOU.

The accounting firm may "defend" you.....but not go to jail or pay a fine for you.

Read the fine print.

Oh yeah, I will still have to pay the IRS what I owe. However, the fraud thingy is on them.

Forum List

Back