Another White supremacist Attack downtown NYC

The guy is clearly in black face

1622526486357.png

Dude is black

It shouldn't matter.

People shouldn't be trying to make things fit their narrative, they should be looking at what's there and trying to solve the problems.

It's why the US is failing, badly.

OP said dude was white

My comment was aimed as a general comment on the topic, in reference to what you said, not criticizing or supporting what you said.

Probably going to get pretty dangerous for white supremacists in China Town.
This is true Asians are white supremacists to ...

Just more white on white crime ....
The death toll from random white on white shootings in Upper Saddle River NJ is 14 dead 76 wounded
The asians really need to change their ways-------these attacks will be getting worse.

The guy is clearly in black face

I must take a hell of a lot of guts for a black male to sucker punch a tiny Asian woman. If I saw a white male do that I would be ashamed of my race.

In the West, especially, Asian immigrants encountered rabid prejudice and brutality. White mobs in Los Angeles hanged, shot and burned 21 Chinese in 1871. Nine years later, another mob destroyed most of Denver's Chinatown. In Wyoming, whites killed 28 Chinese railroad workers; in Oregon, they murdered and mutilated the bodies of 31 Chinese miners.

Congress responded with a series of measures to keep Asians off our shores. In 1882, it prohibited Chinese workers; a 1907 agreement with Japan effectively barred laborers from that country, too.

In the West, especially, Asian immigrants encountered rabid prejudice and brutality. White mobs in Los Angeles hanged, shot and burned 21 Chinese in 1871. Nine years later, another mob destroyed most of Denver's Chinatown.
Got anything within the last....I don't know 100 days, much less 100 fucking years.

Black savages are straight up assaulting Asians RIGHT FUCKING NOW, you fucking idiot.

In the West, especially, Asian immigrants encountered rabid prejudice and brutality. White mobs in Los Angeles hanged, shot and burned 21 Chinese in 1871. Nine years later, another mob destroyed most of Denver's Chinatown.
Got anything within the last....I don't know 100 days, much less 100 fucking years.

Black savages are straight up assaulting Asians RIGHT FUCKING NOW, you fucking idiot.

sure, read this.

sure, read this.
:laughing0301:

Lemme guess:

"Despite all evidence pointing to Black people attacking Asian Americans, it was white supremacists."

Forum List

Back