Anthony Weiner and His 15 Year Old Sex Toy

Considering that Anthony Weiner is out of politics, and that Donald Trump is a rapist,

do you have a political point to make in the 'Politics' forum?

Considering that Anthony Weiner is out of politics, and that Donald Trump is a rapist,

And Weiner is a good friend of the Clintons........ Why are Hillary's circles so full of sexual preditors?

Because Bill officiated at their wedding, and because Huma serves as Hillary’s Girl Friday, the American media (read: DNC-MSM) will go into overdrive to assure that this story never impacts Hillary between now and November.

And Weiner is a good friend of the Clintons........ Why are Hillary's circles so full of sexual preditors?

Because Bill officiated at their wedding, and because Huma serves as Hillary’s Girl Friday, the American media (read: DNC-MSM) will go into overdrive to assure that this story never impacts Hillary between now and November.

Preditors? Jesus Christ get off the toilet and learn English.

Forget the rape accusations about Bill, what would happen to any CEO who had sex with his employees?

Weiner is another. What would happen to him if he worked in private industry?

My question is will the a dem prosecutor have the guts to prosecute the ex-husband of woman who might be on Hillary's staff.

Your "DNC-MSM" is a result of deregulation of the FCC by Clinton. The some 50 odd companies in the american media arena back in the 1980s is now in the hands of 6 major multinational corporations.

So tell me bub, how ya like deregulation and concentrated corporate power now?

He never does. An awfully lot of folks on here seem to think "the other side sucks" is a political discussion or point.

Lucky for Hillary's husband that the internet wasn't around when he was molesting young women. Couldn't you imagine Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" following Bill around on the internet?

Your "DNC-MSM" is a result of deregulation of the FCC by Clinton. The some 50 odd companies in the american media arena back in the 1980s is now in the hands of 6 major multinational corporations.

So tell me bub, how ya like deregulation and concentrated corporate power now?
Shitforbrains thinks the media is controlled by the left because Clinton deregulated it.
How's your theory work for the leftist education system, dufus?

This guy needs to go to jail. I hope the parents press charges. He needs to be listed as a sexual predator.

Wiener is a sick fuck

This is going beyond playing online to sick pedo fantasies

After all this time and how it destroyed his career and marriage, I think he is beyond help

You take the Saviors name in vain, and you lecture us on grammar.
my my

Forum List

Back