Anthony Weiner Caught Again In Sexting Scandal.

Ex-Congressman Weiner embroiled in new sexting scandal | Fox News

Former Congressman and New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner sent explicit photos to a woman multiple times over the past 19 months, according to a New York Post report published late Sunday.

Weiner, who is married to Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, also admitted to sexually fantasizing and masturbating about the unidentified woman, calling her "literally a fantasy chick," according to the report.

At least one of the photos Weiner sent the woman showed his underwear-clad crotch as his son Jordan slept next to him in bed.

Gosh. Taking pictures of your shortcomings while your soon sleeps next to you. This boy needs an intervention!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, Willow dear, wake us all up when the hot dog guy rapes or commits a crime...until then, who gives a fuck about jew dicks, but your white ass!!
His cocktail sausage pokes Hillary's bitch. Got it? Roflmlwao

Calling him a perv is stretching it but such is the way of the conservative. He needs to either have an open marriage or go full on single.

He is going to piggy-back Huma into the WH working for crookedH. Weiner will get Unlimited access in-out if leftist loon get rottonH installed.

Former Congressman and New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner sent explicit photos to a woman multiple times over the past 19 months, according to a New York Post report published late Sunday.

Weiner, who is married to Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, also admitted to sexually fantasizing and masturbating about the unidentified woman, calling her "literally a fantasy chick," according to the report.

At least one of the photos Weiner sent the woman showed his underwear-clad crotch as his son Jordan slept next to him in bed.

Gosh. Taking pictures of your shortcomings while your soon sleeps next to you. This boy needs an intervention!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, Willow dear, wake us all up when the hot dog guy rapes or commits a crime...until then, who gives a fuck about jew dicks, but your white ass!!
Dear, either we have got to get you a man, or or or, find something, anything to preoccupy that time you have, because clearly, you lack a life, stressing over a kosha dick that has nothing to do with you or your taste in men....I'm sure, as are blacks, jews are off limits to your white ass too, no?

Calling him a perv is stretching it but such is the way of the conservative. He needs to either have an open marriage or go full on single.
CC, of all the bizzare topics here, this is among them. Like who cares about this guy, but horny dick deprived Willow.

jillian , daws101 apologists for sexual deviant behavior... :bang3:

really? that's what you get from that, nutter?

I'm pretty sure we're just making fun of you demented loons who have no problem with Vitter, craig and Sanford.

your speaker of the house was a pedophile.... if denny were running for speaker today, you'd support him.

now be quiet.

They're all sick. What does an r or d have to do with it?

He's a degenerate perv. That only helps him with the typical Democrat Voter. I mean, you're talkin about folks who are rushing out to support a corrupt witch and her serial rapist husband. So this won't hurt the 'Weiner Man' with the Democrat Base. It's sad, but it is what it is.

The DOUBLE STANDARD applied by the "US media."

If Weiner had been Republican, he'd be part of a "war on women" and the media would cover it as if every Republican was guilty of the same thing...

While his wife, (aka, Hillary's Girlfriend) Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Madom Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman, and well known Pervert has been busy sexting with a busty brunette out West and even sent her a lurid crotch shot of himself in an "excited, and arroused" position, with his toddler son in the picture, As The New York Post has published.

Uhh.... how is this "Politics"?
Because these are a portion of the people that have been in DC doing whatever they want. The "we the people" who's tax payer funds need to know what they are or are not supporting and who they may need to get out of the political policy making scene completely.

That doesn't answer the question at all.

Again the question is ---- "HOW is this 'Politics'?

He's a degenerate perv. That only helps him with the typical Democrat Voter. I mean, you're talkin about folks who are rushing out to support a corrupt witch and her serial rapist husband. So this won't hurt the 'Weiner Man' with the Democrat Base. It's sad, but it is what it is.

What office does Weinerman hold then?

No? What office is he running for?

Dear, either we have got to get you a man, or or or, find something, anything to preoccupy that time you have, because clearly, you lack a life, stressing over a kosha dick that has nothing to do with you or your taste in men....I'm sure, as are blacks, jews are off limits to your white ass too, no?
My lily white ass is married to a white man. So any other man is off limits.

The media's DOUBLE STANDARD is 100% about POLITICS.

If a left winger is a Dem, it doesn't matter if he was a KKKer or a rapist etc.

It does if the accused is not a Dem... big time.

ONLY LEFT WING LIVES MATTER = the motto of the "US" media

When or if he does, i'm sure you'll be supporting him. It's how you roll.

A lot of dishonest corrupt incompetent filth is going to be hanging around the White House with Carlos Danger and Slick Willy and all those other Democrat assholes if that piece of shit Crooked Hillary gets elected.

Democrats are the scum of America.

When or if he does, i'm sure you'll be supporting him. It's how you roll.

So you have no answer.

Next.

His "wife" is Hillary's #1 aide, one who brags about her job, access, and wealth from selling out US policy to get $$$$$.

I didn't ask about "his wife". I asked about him. And specifically, what this has to do with politics.

You understand the concept of "individuals", do you not? Or should I address you in the plural?

Forum List

Back