Anthony Weiner Caught Again In Sexting Scandal.

While his wife, (aka, Hillary's Girlfriend) Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Madom Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman, and well known Pervert has been busy sexting with a busty brunette out West and even sent her a lurid crotch shot of himself in an "excited, and arroused" position, with his toddler son in the picture, As The New York Post has published.

afraid he's running against dumb Donald's son, eh?
Speaking of dumb, you should stop talking, the odor is getting overpowering.

Ex-Congressman Weiner embroiled in new sexting scandal | Fox News

Former Congressman and New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner sent explicit photos to a woman multiple times over the past 19 months, according to a New York Post report published late Sunday.

Weiner, who is married to Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, also admitted to sexually fantasizing and masturbating about the unidentified woman, calling her "literally a fantasy chick," according to the report.

At least one of the photos Weiner sent the woman showed his underwear-clad crotch as his son Jordan slept next to him in bed.

Gosh. Taking pictures of your shortcomings while your soon sleeps next to you. This boy needs an intervention!

fake news must be getting nervous that anthony's going to run against dumb donald's idiot son.
May I inquire why you would stand behind this man?

He has repeatedly exposed himself and it cost him his career.

Huma Abiden should have parted ways with this POS a long time ago.

You cheer him on, belittling her in the process.

We're I to do this to my wife I would have been out on my ass.

Have you no respect for this woman?

For the sanctity of their marriage?

The war on women. With your approval.

It's not so much that I'm standing behind him as I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the people who lose their minds over Anthony but have no problem with Denny Hastart the pedophile

Former Congressman and New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner sent explicit photos to a woman multiple times over the past 19 months, according to a New York Post report published late Sunday.

Weiner, who is married to Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, also admitted to sexually fantasizing and masturbating about the unidentified woman, calling her "literally a fantasy chick," according to the report.

At least one of the photos Weiner sent the woman showed his underwear-clad crotch as his son Jordan slept next to him in bed.

Gosh. Taking pictures of your shortcomings while your soon sleeps next to you. This boy needs an intervention!

fake news must be getting nervous that anthony's going to run against dumb donald's idiot son.
You get crazier everyday.

That's amusing coming from one of the stupidest, nastiest and most insane people ever to use a keyboard.

And to be fair no one voting for the wacko orange bigoted fascist had the right to opine about anyone else's intellect or sanity

May I inquire why you would stand behind this man?

He has repeatedly exposed himself and it cost him his career.

Huma Abiden should have parted ways with this POS a long time ago.

You cheer him on, belittling her in the process.

We're I to do this to my wife I would have been out on my ass.

Have you no respect for this woman?

For the sanctity of their marriage?

The war on women. With your approval.

It's not so much that I'm standing behind him as I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the people who lose their minds over Anthony but have no problem with Denny Hastart the pedophile
Or senator wide stance, etc.

That's amusing coming from one of the stupidest, nastiest and most insane people ever to use a keyboard.

And to be fair no one voting for the wacko orange bigoted fascist had the right to opine about anyone else's intellect or sanity
Crazier by the second!

Golly Jilly, put the cap back on the whiskey bottle for a bit.

You should probably stop projecting.

Don't worry though, I know you are incapable of addressing the issue.

So if it makes you feel better, have at it. I'll just laugh at you

Says Mr crack pipe blisters.

I did address the issue nut job. It is not my fault you love the Weiner. He's done it three times and here you are having a meltdown that someone would mention it. It is hilarious!

There's something wrong with the worm to do that with his infant lying next to him. And look who jumps to his defense! The LWNJHA

"Who on the right supported him when it came out?"

Still waiting.....
More than 40 letters in support of Hastert made public before sentencing
Did you read your link, Columbo?

"More than 40 letters in support of former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert — including one from his former congressional colleague Tom DeLay — were made public Friday evening in advance of his sentencing next week on hush money charges."

Notice the crazy one called him Anthony? She must know him personally! Tee hee.

So fake she announced she is separating from him.

Forum List

Back