Anti-Abortion Film Denied Advertising by Liberal Networks. Only FOX Allows Them

The whole entertainment and news media industry is a biased joke.
Anti-abortion film denied commercial airtime on every network but Fox News
Anyone regulated by the FCC in the public domain can not do this.. They are risking their licenses to broadcast.. Maybe its time to make formal complaints against CBS, ABC,NBC and all the others..

every company chooses which ads it will run and which it will not.

fuck, you cannot really be this stupid
Yeah see one of them to tell the NAACP or some leftwing group to fuck off and see how that goes

I have never seen an NAACP ad on Fox, have you?

How about a PP ad on Fox?
Sure, I'm a big boy, I can ignore it......I mean they dont ban movies because...pick a subject, but man they hated the Gosnell movie, I guess because they love that man.....and it's say they would consider him a good person....he was a total piece of shit.

They can show whatever they like.

To me, it’s obvious they don’t want the truth out about Planned Parenthood because it is fucking disgusting how PP manipulates these young girls into getting abortions because PP wants money.

That’s what the movie exposes. That’s what liberals want to pretend doesn’t happen.

They can’t make their own film and counter it with facts, because it’s true.

The whole entertainment and news media industry is a biased joke.
Anti-abortion film denied commercial airtime on every network but Fox News
Anyone regulated by the FCC in the public domain can not do this.. They are risking their licenses to broadcast.. Maybe its time to make formal complaints against CBS, ABC,NBC and all the others..

every company chooses which ads it will run and which it will not.

fuck, you cannot really be this stupid
Obviously you have no concept of "PUBLICLY HELD LICENSE" They can not choose to not be balanced in the items they air. Their FCC License states they MUST BE....

wait, so you are saying that FoxNews has just as many left leaning opinion shows as they do right?

nobody has to be balanced, that is bullshit.

you are just not a very smart person

To me, it’s obvious they don’t want the truth out about Planned Parenthood because it is fucking disgusting how PP manipulates these young girls into getting abortions because PP wants money.

That’s what the movie exposes. That’s what liberals want to pretend doesn’t happen.

The anti-choicers have been caught lying too many times. Abortion makes breast cancer more likely. Abortion is so much more dangerous than even having a colonoscopy that the doctor who performs it must have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, forgeting that emergency rooms take all patients. Abortion is very dangerous, without informing the woman about the dangers of pregnancy and childbirth. Abortion leads to the development of mental-health issues, but pregnancy and childbirth apparently do not.

All of this crap has been debunked by the nation's leading medical associations, so who is trying to manipulate young girls? These "counseling" centers lie to women constantly. More women die in childbirth than die from abortions.This film is most likely a propaganda piece. Why would any media outlet want to publicize it?

The anti-choicers have been caught lying too many times. Abortion makes breast cancer more likely. Abortion is so much more dangerous than even having a colonoscopy that the doctor who performs it must have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, forgeting that emergency rooms take all patients. Abortion is very dangerous, without informing the woman about the dangers of pregnancy and childbirth. Abortion leads to the development of mental-health issues, but pregnancy and childbirth apparently do not.

All of this crap has been debunked by the nation's leading medical associations, so who is trying to manipulate young girls? These "counseling" centers lie to women constantly. More women die in childbirth than die from abortions.This film is most likely a propaganda piece. Why would any media outlet want to publicize it?

What evidence do you have that Abby Johnson is lying?

What evidence do you have that Abby Johnson is lying?
I don't know anything about this particular person, but the anti-abortion movement has been lying, exaggerating, and withholding facts since it's outset, as noted above, and many have been helped to do this by inbeciles in state government who have no more knowledge of ob/gyn medicine than I have as to how to repair a Lamborghini. I would not lend any credibility to anyone in that movement. They did it to themselves.

Forum List

Back