Anti-abortion people: When Roe is overruled what abortion laws do you want to see enacted?

What laws do you want to see about abortion?

• I want a federal ban on abortion because killing babies is evil

• I want 50 state bans on abortion because killing babies is evil

• I want my state to ban abortion but I don't care what other states do because killing babies is evil

• I support a woman's right to make the choice for herself with the advice of her physician

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mandatory sterilization before collecting any sort or welfare. Financial incentives to have people unable to support children sterilized.

Let's keep a bookmark on this post every time someone tries to bring up Margaret Sanger with abortion. Because Jarlaxle has the real eugenics right here.

Let's keep a bookmark on this post every time someone tries to bring up Margaret Sanger with abortion. Because Jarlaxle has the real eugenics right here.
Statistics though will tell us about abortions. What right does a woman have to have multiple abortions. Many of them. Tha tis absurd. And the taxpayer is on the hook for it. This part of the issue can end or be reduced in a huge manner.

I have never actually heard an argument against eugenics that did not rely on emotion. Indeed: many essentially amount to, "But it's ICKY!" I'm not ready to support forcible sterilization, but I have absolutely no objection to paying people not to breed.

The death penalty for women who murder their unborn children like the selfish, abject cowards they are. Oh, and let's not forget the so-called doctors who do the actual killing. Draw and quarter them in the public square.
Stupid, really fucking stupid!

Forum List

Back