Anti-Biden Biden thread

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Four of four. This thread is for anti-Biden people to post their predictions on Biden's first four years. Not your fears, but your serious predictions.

And hopefully four years from now, I will remember to pull these up so we can see who among use was wise and who was not.

My predictions.

Complete reversal on illegal immigration and Trade, leading to further ever larger trade deficits and continued wage stagnation for the working poor and middle class.

Defunding the Police polices and rhetoric leads to serious problems maintaining law and order and/or good policing. Crime rises and the mob tactics of antifa and blm continue and worsen leading to political violence as part of the new normal.

Demographic shift leads to the effective end of the two party system and without fear of losing elections, dems get far worse and more blatant in their anti-white discrimination and policies leading to increased racial animosity and racism and violence.

hate speech legislation ushers in a new period of censorship that we as Americans just can believe. And as a result, thousands are criminalized before people learn to cower in fear of their new overlords.

Biden does NOT run for a second term. Harris does, and if she wins...

Well, that will be a thread I post 4 years from now. If it is still legal to do so.

Your predictions.

Four of four. This thread is for anti-Biden people to post their predictions on Biden's first four years. Not your fears, but your serious predictions.

And hopefully four years from now, I will remember to pull these up so we can see who among use was wise and who was not.

My predictions.

Complete reversal on illegal immigration and Trade, leading to further ever larger trade deficits and continued wage stagnation for the working poor and middle class.

Defunding the Police polices and rhetoric leads to serious problems maintaining law and order and/or good policing. Crime rises and the mob tactics of antifa and blm continue and worsen leading to political violence as part of the new normal.

Demographic shift leads to the effective end of the two party system and without fear of losing elections, dems get far worse and more blatant in their anti-white discrimination and policies leading to increased racial animosity and racism and violence.

hate speech legislation ushers in a new period of censorship that we as Americans just can believe. And as a result, thousands are criminalized before people learn to cower in fear of their new overlords.

Well, that will be a thread I post 4 years from now. If it is still legal to do so.

Your predictions.
/——/ My prediction is that Biden will lose and immediately be wheeled off to a nursing home where he belongs.

#MakePedophiliaGreatAgain
p7g7dq7trok11.gif

My predictions.

Your predictions.

That pretty squarely nails it.

My prediction is that he steps aside a little over two years intohis term so Harris can take over.
He won't live two years----------he looks like chit-----

and can't keep his mouth quiet-so he is a liability to all the other political criminals.

Hmmm...predictions.

I think both sides will be disappointed.

1. Defund the police? Won't happen. Biden doesn't support that AND it's not a federally controlled decision.

I think what I see is more in line with what Obama attempted with the DoJ, consent agreements, incentives to improve training, looking at civil rights violations in some cases or departments. Possibly procedures that might make it easier to fire the truly bad police and keep them from just moving to other departments who are unaware.

2. Immigration. An end to 100% enforcement and 100% family separation in entirety, compliance with court orders in regards to how children must be treated. Closing down privately run facilities that essentially warehouse children. End building the wall and move towards high tech means of border control. Making DACA, at least permanent. Wishful thinking...but I would like to see a bipartisan immigration deal to fix the problems. It's long overdue.

3. Restoring trust and integrity in our institutions - intelligence agencies and others, depoliticizing them, reversing Trump's change on civil service (which effectively politicizes it) - in other words, professionalism over personal loyalty.

4. Bring science back into the policy arenas. Doesn't mean you have to agree - but quit the political delegitimization efforts.

5. Marginalize conspiracy theories rather than provide them a legitimacy.

6. Work with all energy sectors to create a plan that is both economically feasible and moving towards a more green energy use.

7. Look at Big Tech and anti-trust.

8. Jobs - retraining ... face it, a lot of jobs as we once new it, are gone and most of it is due to atomization. Towns and states that depended heavily on those sectors have suffered the worst during the Great Recession and the Pandemic. These mostly white working age males need the same level of attention as minorities.

9. Reality. For at least the first couple years the focus will have to be on the economy and pandemic.

Hmmm...predictions.

1. Defund the police? Won't happen. Biden doesn't support that AND it's not a federally controlled decision.

I think what I see is more in line with what Obama attempted with the DoJ, consent agreements, incentives to improve training, looking at civil rights violations in some cases or departments. Possibly procedures that might make it easier to fire the truly bad police and keep them from just moving to other departments who are unaware.

2. Immigration. An end to 100% enforcement and 100% family separation in entirety, compliance with court orders in regards to how children must be treated. Closing down privately run facilities that essentially warehouse children. End building the wall and move towards high tech means of border control. Making DACA, at least permanent. Wishful thinking...but I would like to see a bipartisan immigration deal to fix the problems. It's long overdue.

3. Restoring trust and integrity in our institutions - intelligence agencies and others, depoliticizing them, reversing Trump's change on civil service (which effectively politicizes it) - in other words, professionalism over personal loyalty.

4. Bring science back into the policy arenas. Doesn't mean you have to agree - but quit the political delegitimization efforts.

6. Work with all energy sectors to create a plan that is both economically feasible and moving towards a more green energy use.

8. Jobs - retraining ... face it, a lot of jobs as we once new it, are gone and most of it is due to atomization. Towns and states that depended heavily on those sectors have suffered the worst during the Great Recession and the Pandemic. These mostly white working age males need the same level of attention as minorities.

9. Reality. For at least the first couple years the focus will have to be on the economy and pandemic.

<sigh> this is the anti-biden thread. If you are a pro-biden supporter, please post your predictions in the probiden supporter thread.

Also, you might want to check out the anti-Trump Trump thread.

My predictions.

Biden does NOT run for a second term. Harris does, and if she wins

Your predictions.

I think some of that is more fear mongering than reality Correll...

Hate speech. Europe is much more strict on that, and there are countries that have laws where you can not criticize the rulers, or the religion. But attempts in this direction would fly directly in the face of the Constitution unless hate speech can be directly linked to illegal activities. Private entities can limit it, but not the government.

Hmmm...predictions.

<sigh> this is the anti-biden thread. If you are a pro-biden supporter, please post your predictions in the probiden supporter thread.

Sorry...title was somewhat confusing. I thought this was a serious thread. My mistake. Should have known better.

My predictions.

Biden does NOT run for a second term. Harris does, and if she wins

Your predictions.

I think some of that is more fear mongering than reality Correll...

Hate speech. Europe is much more strict on that, and there are countries that have laws where you can not criticize the rulers, or the religion. But attempts in this direction would fly directly in the face of the Constitution unless hate speech can be directly linked to illegal activities. Private entities can limit it, but not the government.

I stand by my predictions and if Biden wins, we can check on this in 4 years. Rules are only as good as the judges enforcing them, and liberals believe in judicial activism, so those rules are less important than advancing "progress".

Laughing stock of the world
Pussified foreign policies
Raping of the Constitution
More debt. Bigly
the world laughs at the US everyday since Trump came in. heck they laugh at his face during a UN speech.
Debt? have yoiu checked the numbers since trump becasme a president?

Hmmm...predictions.

Sorry...title was somewhat confusing. I thought this was a serious thread. My mistake. Should have known better.

I'm completely serious. A lot of loose talk is common, but holding people to account for their talk, after the fact, is something we rarely do, as a society.

And we should. You mentioned panic mongering in your other post. People who sound the alarm and are proven completely wrong, should be judged as less credible for their failed predictions and panic mongering.

Those who are proven right by events, should GAIN credibility.

More debt. Bigly
the world laughs at the US everyday since Trump came in. heck they laugh at his face during a UN speech.
that tells me you didn't under obammy..

Joe will continue to support the richest Americans at the expense of 90% of the country:
106764651-1603837520644-bid.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/28/wall-street-spends-74-million-to-support-joe-biden.html

"Biden’s haul from Wall Street easily tops what Donald Trump and Barack Obama raked in, but falls short of what Hillary Clinton raised in 2016."

More debt. Bigly
that tells me you didn't under obammy..

The money that Obama spent, bought your way out of the recession. He pour money into the pockets of American citizens. Unlike W's bail out of Wall Street, which the brokerages spent on bonuses for the guys whose dishonesty crashed the economy, Obama's bail out of Detroit SAVED American jobs, for American workers, and the government recovered nearly all of the bailout funds.

The money that Trump spent went to billionaire corporation and tax cuts to billionaires.

Forum List

Back