Anti-depressents responsible for suicide and violence

She wasn't fat but she wasn't skinny either... ;)

Oh, I see.

Anyway, I was gonna say about the fat girl who works in the sandwich shop, but we're already far off-topic. lol.

Plus White's in here, so if we drift the thread any further off course, he'll probably be like Hey! :mad: Knock it off. :mad:

CrazyExaltedAddax-size_restricted.gif

But just cliff notes since I already mentioned it. I always like for her to make my sandwich because she takes her time and makes those things like a work of art. She's clearly experienced and takes it quite serously. She even steps back and looks at it when she's done making it.

But...as a consequence I think she thinks I got the wild thang on my mind by asking her if she's gonna make my sandwich. It's a bit of a sticky wicket, man.

Last edited:
Today more women are whores. I met one at a local restaurant and we wound up having sex just two hours later.
Lol, one thing you are forgetting is that you also agreed to have sex after only two hours. Great conservative values there buddy. You are absolutely no better than she is.

I wonder how many mass murderers are on anti-depressents?
And we’re going to continue to see that. The reason why isn’t because antidepressants cause violence, it’s because the type of person that would engage in senseless, violent crimes are sick people that need psychiatric meds, but again, there’s no proof the meds are causing the violence.

Lol, one thing you are forgetting is that you also agreed to have sex after only two hours. Great conservative values there buddy. You are absolutely no better than she is.
A stiff dick has no conscience.

Is there such a thing as a man whore? I'm more of an opportunist.

Of course there is. Funny that women are bad and evil for having sex after 2 hours but men are studs for it.

No wonder you cannot find a woman to deal with you

Of course there is. Funny that women are bad and evil for having sex after 2 hours but men are studs for it.

No wonder you cannot find a woman to deal with you
I didn't initiate it but opportunity knocked and I answered the door. I've had a woman propose to me so I guess some women find me irresistible.

I didn't initiate it but opportunity knocked and I answered the door. I've had a woman propose to me so I guess some women find me irresistible.

Yet here you are living alone! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Too many folks are walking around on anti-depressents. These folks are walking time bombs.

They used to advertise em with the warning if you get the urge to hurt others or have thoughts of suicide please consult your physician.....and stay away from glowies who will only egg ya on

Well the glowing part should of been in there

But they did remove the urge to hurt others

The vast majority of the modern instances of mass shootings the shooters have one thing in common
Ssri's

Forum List

Back