🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti Europeanism

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
First of all, my Anti Europeanism, is about the government there.

They make it almost next to illegal to smoke a cigarette... and a pack of butts cost the equivalent to about $20 USD.
That's about $1 a cigarette.... TOTAL rip off.
Horrible... very uneconomical.
And you have to be 18 and show ID and all, pretty much the same here..

BUT....
Then the grape growers in Europe have their little foothold of giving kickbacks to the government....
And the effects of alcohol, especially at the strength they drink it at...
Is very toxic, and very damaging.

And they have this idea that Alcohol is less dangerous than smoking a cigarette.
Science says it isn't, in fact it is more dangerous to be an alcoholic, than addicted to cigarettes..(short term), and it only EQUALS out, over the long term

That's one of the many things

Another thing is, trying to make a small business in most of Western Europe, is like trying to create a space rocket in your garage using a blue print

That's not the people... and that isn't the Europeans with the BRAINS in their head that go to work everyday, and make the things that I have right now.. and possibly MAKE most of the world

That bogus is the government and the grape growers..and actually, the big corporations wanting to keep small businesses and their famously superior small business products from overtaking them

I own a Land Rover Discovery Sport, the new 2016 Model.
I recently almost blew my wad buying Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Prada for my gf.

You used to be female but aside from that, you might want to actually visit another country before holding forth about their culture.

I hate Europeans too, the stupid bastards always wanting us to bail them out, then they act like they are too good for us when they don't need us.

Next time they come with their hands out, Fuck them.

Forum List

Back