🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021
Maybe you should read the 16 page report detailing his "grave and serious" misconduct. Keep in mind this is a Texas legislature run by repubs. But I get it. You amoral animals would see nothing wrong with this.
a question I have is if this guy is the pervert that preys on children that you claim he is, why would he push a law that punishes perverts that prey on children,,

what say you??

a question I have is if this guy is the pervert that preys on children that you claim he is, why would he push a law that punishes perverts that prey on children,,

what say you??
Never said he preys on children. Can you animals read? This isnt the first guy that pushes laws then turns around does something similar to what he says he's against. Bottom line is he used his position of power to have sex with a teenager. While that isnt grooming per se, it is pretty close. And he was almost forced out of the Texas state legislature because of it.

So, here we are with a demented old fuck than can't speak or walk up stairs that lies up the ying yang, gets money from China or Ukraine {and his election can't be questioned} and the HUGE implications of treason. But we are instead worried about the hanky panky of a lone politico...OK. I end it there.

Never said he preys on children. Can you animals read? This isnt the first guy that pushes laws then turns around does something similar to what he says he's against. Bottom line is he used his position of power to have sex with a teenager. While that isnt grooming per se, it is pretty close. And he was almost forced out of the Texas state legislature because of it.
it all depends on if the women had a part in the inception of the relation,,

if hes trully a bad guy he should be ignored,, but we know how the left uses partial truth to claim horrendous acts that never happened the way they say,,

So, here we are with a demented old fuck than can't speak or walk up stairs that lies up the ying yang, gets money from China or Ukraine {and his election can't be questioned} and the HUGE implications of treason. But we are instead worried about the hanky panky of a lone politico...OK. I end it there.
So you think what he did was ok? His fellow republicans didnt.

The people that point fingers at gays and trans people are probably exactly what they're accusing us as. These people are filth.

Forum List

Back