🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

it all depends on if the women had a part in the inception of the relation,,

if hes trully a bad guy he should be ignored,, but we know how the left uses partial truth to claim horrendous acts that never happened the way they say,,
His fellow republicans were about to throw him out of the state legislature. What is wrong with you?

So you think what he did was ok? His fellow republicans didnt.
UM, no. Which begs the point. Democrats are in no position to condemn people over just "hypocrisy" when they are morally bankrupt manipulative posers. Hypocrisy is their stock in trade. A tad worse in my opinion. And a different animal altogether. This is the entire party and it's philosophy, not just one person. I know, that's why I left the Democrats.

UM, no. Which begs the point. Democrats are in no position to condemn people over just "hypocrisy" when they are morally bankrupt manipulative posers. Hypocrisy is their stock in trade. A tad worse in my opinion. And a different animal altogether. This is the entire party and it's philosophy, not just one person. I know, that's why I left the Democrats.
Why are you bringing dems into this? His own party condemned him.

Here is a quote directly from Slaton himself....
"This is just going to the grooming, the sexualization of our children,” he told OANN last year after introducing a bill to ban kids from attending drag shows. “This comes down to decency, morality and ethics, and children should not be the object of your sexualization, your desires.”

You ever hear of Al Franken? He supposedly forced an unwanted kiss on to a woman and he was forced to resign. Meanwhile, you voted a rapist into the White House in the form of an orange blob.
do you remember all those cases resignation happened after public outcry not like this one where we hear about it after hes kicked/forced out

do you remember all those cases resignation happened after public outcry not like this one where we hear about it after hes kicked/forced out
Not only can you not comprehend English, you also can't construct a coherent English sentence. WTF are you trying to say?

a question I have is if this guy is the pervert that preys on children that you claim he is, why would he push a law that punishes perverts that prey on children,,

what say you??
Because it was politically expedient for him to do that, and he didn't think he would get caught. Remember, the republican legislature was going to kick him out for diddling a kid who worked for him. He just quit so he wouldn't have to go through that. He was going to be gone either way.

This is the same guy who introduced anti-grooming bill to keep children away from drag shows. Looks like he should have introduced a bill to keep kids away from him.
Pastor Slayton, Texas State Representative, Married father of 2, takes his under drinking age intern to his apartment, for drinking and (being a pastor), to bang the hell out her and now has to resign after a vote to expel him? Say it ain't so. :auiqs.jpg:

Because it was politically expedient for him to do that, and he didn't think he would get caught. Remember, the republican legislature was going to kick him out for diddling a kid who worked for him. He just quit so he wouldn't have to go through that. He was going to be gone either way.
very reputable thing to do for the republicans,, get rid of perverts,,

to bad the dems dont follow suit,,

Forum List

Back