🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

This is the same guy who introduced anti-grooming bill to keep children away from drag shows. Looks like he should have introduced a bill to keep kids away from him.

Hey idiot, it is only an accusation, nothing proven of him, just like I'm accusing you of being a moron, but, well, there is at least a lot of evidence to support that.

So beliving in our system of laws is another thing you MAGAs discarded, along with integrity and morality when you succumed to the MAGA cult.
if they are going to force kids to go to war they damn well better be able to drink,,,

your idea makes you a useful idiot,,

thats a stupid law that should be ignored,,

power to the people,,
So, getting under drinking age girls drunk and f#ucking them, afterall, you are their boss, a pastor, and a state representative is cool with you and the law should be ignored. Interesting. I bet you really are a progressive hunter in Texas, of under drinking age women, that is.

So, getting under drinking age girls drunk and f#ucking them, afterall, you are their boss, a pastor, and a state representative is cool with you and the law should be ignored. Interesting. I bet you really are a progressive hunter in Texas, of under drinking age women, that is.
are you saying he forced a girl to drink and then have his way with her??

doesnt matter since he was gotten rid of and is history,,

if it comes that he committed a crime I am sure the legal system will take care of it,,

dont forget we only know part of the story,,

Be realistic here. He might really want that to happen, but it's pretty clear that any woman would have to be mad at her own ass to give him any.

are you saying he forced a girl to drink and then have his way with her??

doesnt matter since he was gotten rid of and is history,,

if it comes that he committed a crime I am sure the legal system will take care of it,,

dont forget we only know part of the story,,
Well, you know what they say, "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker" on under drinking age women and Texas law are to be ignored, right? How very progressive of you.

This is the same guy who introduced anti-grooming bill to keep children away from drag shows. Looks like he should have introduced a bill to keep kids away from him.
So the Texas representative had a relationship with an adult, and this is bad because? He was married? same sex?

Well, you know what they say, "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker" on under drinking age women and Texas law are to be ignored, right? How very progressive of you.
I said I was against that law and explained why,, do you object to my reason??

and dont try your lib trick of making my comment about all laws when I was specific about why,,

Be realistic here. He might really want that to happen, but it's pretty clear that any woman would have to be mad at her own ass to give him any.
It is your state, your laws. I don't really care what you guys do with your under drinking age women down there, after all, he is 45 and she 19, working for him at the Texas House of Representatives.

Never said he preys on children. Can you animals read? This isnt the first guy that pushes laws then turns around does something similar to what he says he's against.
Having a consensual relationship with an adult who works in your office is not "something similar" to taking little kids to drag shows.
Bottom line is he used his position of power to have sex with a teenager. While that isnt grooming per se, it is pretty close.
By that definition, "grooming" is anytime anyone has interest in a sexual relationship with anyone else. Anti-groomers are pretty specific about the behavior they want to proscribe, which is the sexualization of children by adults.
And he was almost forced out of the Texas state legislature because of it.
Yes, the Republican dominated Texas state legislature was about to run him out for it. Not for "grooming," but for taking advantage of a position of trust by having a relationship with an intern. Not acceptable behavior in the eyes of nearly all Republicans.

When Bill Clinton did it, the Democrats cheered him for it. Probably happy that that one was at least a grownup.

Republicans are not a party of perfect people who always walk the walk as they talk the talk. You cannot tell what a person is thinking by what they are saying. Hypocricy is one of the most common human failings.

There may be many Republicans who are secretly aroused by the idea of puberty blockers that may help a teenage boy resemble a preteen girl. But they are secretly aroused in contrast to Democrats who openly push for the idea. If a Republican acts on their worst impulses, they will be ostracized by the GOP, not lionized as the Democrat do when one of their politicians is caught.

Having a consensual relationship with an adult who works in your office is not "something similar" to taking little kids to drag shows.
If you get them drunk enough, they’re no longer consenting. It’s even worse when you’re giving alcohol to someone under age.

That is FAR worse than kids seeing drag performers.

If you get them drunk enough, they’re no longer consenting. It’s even worse when you’re giving alcohol to someone under age.

That is FAR worse than kids seeing drag performers.
And. . . . again . . . the GOP ran him out for it.

Forum List

Back