🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

couldnt be worse than what the dems and theit attack queers are doing to children,,
Tell me how it’s not worse than a kid being read a children’s book by someone in drag.

Married Republican gets his underage teenage intern drunk and takes her virginity.

How is that better than drag story time?

Tell me how it’s not worse than a kid being read a children’s book by someone in drag.

Married Republican gets his underage teenage intern drunk and takes her virginity.

How is that better than drag story time?
I dont use non related issue back and forth for political gain,,

anytime a child is involved in adult sexual content its far worse,,

how many times in your life have you bought a women a drink??

I dont use non related issue back and forth for political gain,,

anytime a child is involved in adult sexual content its far worse,,

how many times in your life have you bought a women a drink??
There’s nothing sexual about drag story time.

So you still think that’s worse than getting your underage teenage intern drunk to have sex with her?

She was under age to drink alcohol. There’s a reason we don’t let teenagers drink alcohol.

Drag is not adult sexual content.
thats a BS law that shouldnt exist,,

think about it,, would you put a father in jail because he had a beer with his son the night before he went off to war??

drag is adult sexual content,,

thats a BS law that shouldnt exist,,

think about it,, would you put a father in jail because he had a beer with his son the night before he went off to war??

drag is adult sexual content,,
There’s caveats in the law about receiving alcohol from your parents in your home.

There’s no caveats in the law to get your intern drunk so you can take her virginity.

What is sexual about drag storytime? I keep asking but you won’t answer.

Forum List

Back