🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

I think we should teach our kids to be accepting of people who are different than us. It’s called being tolerant.

People freaked out over integrating schools because they considered white kids playing with black kids to be deviant. Should we go back to segregation?

I answered your question. You will continue to refuse to answer mine because you know there’s nothing sexual about drag storytime.
being tolerant is a BS excuse to groom children for molesters...

you will have to come up with a different story,,

I answered your question,,

and it was democrats that freaked out having blacks and whites together,,

this is nothing like that,,

I think we should teach our kids to be accepting of people who are different than us. It’s called being tolerant.
Your idea of tolerant is to corrupt childrens minds with sexual perversion

There’s no sex club dancing at drag storytime.

So you’re going to need to invent a new story.
No dancing maybe but there is this:

X
1683649286791.png

I was asking about drag storytime.

Do you think dancing in front of kids should be illegal?

Lap dancing (which involves contact) sure as hell should be, and that's what these drag shows are like compared to some couples dancing, of whatever sex/gender/plug type.

Lap dancing (which involves contact) sure as hell should be, and that's what these drag shows are like compared to some couples dancing, of whatever sex/gender/plug type.
Drag queens are mentally disturbed perverts

They should be kept as far away from children as possible

People freaked out over integrating schools because they considered white kids playing with black kids to be deviant. Should we go back to segregation?

I answered your question. You will continue to refuse to answer mine because you know there’s nothing sexual about drag storytime.
on further thought,
you just admitted it was for grooming,,, to teach tolerance all you have to do is tell a child even in light of diffences you should accept people for what and who they are,,
what this is doing is shoving an ideology down their throats to make it easier for pedos to shove their cock down their throats later,,

Drag queens are mentally disturbed perverts

They should be kept as far away from children as possible

The ones that push this sure are, but I don't lump them in with the drags doing their thing in adult clubs like they should be doing.

Do you know that for a fact or are you just assuming it because they placed a black box over it?

That's usually why they put the black box over it. even if he's wearing women's underwear those do a poor job of hiding the old twig and berries.

That's usually why they put the black box over it. even if he's wearing women's underwear those do a poor job of hiding the old twig and berries.
Unless they’re trying to be dishonest hacks pushing hatred with misinformation.

That would never happen, right?

on further thought,
you just admitted it was for grooming,,, to teach tolerance all you have to do is tell a child even in light of diffences you should accept people for what and who they are,,
what this is doing is shoving an ideology down their throats to make it easier for pedos to shove their cock down their throats later,,
Define grooming.

Unless they’re trying to be dishonest hacks pushing hatred with misinformation.

That would never happen, right?

It still a grown man's crotch being exposed to what appears to be pre-schoolers.

You support that?

Forum List

Back