🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

Soros's Media Matters searches the nation for examples of (only) republican malfeasance and every once in a while they get to do a victory dance. What a pitiful bunch.

Do you know that for a fact or are you just assuming it because they placed a black box over it?
The latter now that the black box magically appeared

But it used to be unfiltered

if youre that ignorant at this point theres no use telling you now,, even though I have said it several times this morning,,
I can’t read your mind. Define grooming.

I have a definition but it’s clearly not the same as your definition.

How? The tights are opaque. There’s nothing exposed.
Pretending ...

pretend.jpg

How? The tights are opaque. There’s nothing exposed.

The dude is spreading his legs in front of FUCKING PRE-SCHOOLERS.

In what situation anywhere else would that be fucking acceptable?

There is being contrarian, and then being an ignorant fucktard. You have now entered ignorant fucktard land.

So the Texas representative had a relationship with an adult, and this is bad because? He was married? same sex?
In the private sector, as a boss fooling around with a subordiate, he would get fired for doing such...taking advantage of his position over her would be considered harassment. We bosses were trained not to do such in the two corporations I worked for...

They would not go to jail, just be fired or forced to resign.

The dude is spreading his legs in front of FUCKING PRE-SCHOOLERS.

In what situation anywhere else would that be fucking acceptable?

There is being contrarian, and then being an ignorant fucktard. You have now entered ignorant fucktard land.
They were moving to pick something up. Their legs were spread for a mere moment during which no human anatomy was discernible or exposed.

What’s unacceptable about it?

Forum List

Back