🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

so youre comparing teaching children to be good and not be selfish to your idea of exposing children to sexual predator's??

you are one sick mother fucker,,,
Ha! There’s way more sexual predators in church than in drag shows.

FFS, the groomer Republican that just resigned was a pastor.

Uh, no. I don’t know if you know this, but drag performers take steps to minimize their genitals.

You’d see way more watching football. Do you defend kids watching football?

bullshit.

It's amazing what lengths idiots like you will go to defend crap like this.

Fuck off, groomer.

bullshit.

It's amazing what lengths idiots like you will go to defend crap like this.

Fuck off, groomer.
It’s not bullshit. You just refuse to accept ever being wrong.

No it doesn’t. They placed a black box over their crotch knowing that people like you would believe the lie they wanted you to believe.
yes it does,, youre just to sick in the head to see it,,

take a minute and think about our disagreement,,
I want children protected from adult content and perverts and you want them exposed to adult content and perverts so they are easier to rape later on,,,

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern​

Republican accusation is confession, once again?

notthatshocked.gif

It’s not bullshit. You just refuse to accept ever being wrong.

Tights or no tights its still fucked up.

I want children protected from adult content and perverts and you want them exposed to adult content and perverts so they are easier to rape later on,,,

You sound too familiar with this subject by the way.

If you are saying the majority of pedophiles are drag queens, prove it. Lol this should be good.

You sound too familiar with this subject by the way.

If you are saying the majority of pedophiles are drag queens, prove it. Lol this should be good.
yes I am,,
I was preyed on along with my brothers for yrs and later groomed and drugged and rapped,,
a friend of mine was drugged and raped then killed and raped again and then cut into little pieces and what wasnt eaten was put down an industrial sized garbage disposal,,

I talked to the guy that sold him the disposal at a plumbing supply house,,

look up bob bordella,,

even if and thats a big if drags arent the pedos they present themselves to be its still worth it to keep them away from children,,

Christianity? I don’t do anything with it. I just let it be.
so you just sit back and let gay men pretending to be priest molest little boys??

kinda like what happened with the boy scouts that were molested by gay men,, you forced them to allow gays to be scout leaders instead of protecting the children,,

so you just sit back and let gay men pretending to be priest molest little boys??

kinda like what happened with the boy scouts that were molested by gay men,, you forced them to allow gays to be scout leaders instead of protecting the children,,
Doesn’t have to be gay priests. Straight youth pastors have a consistent track record of preying on kids and teenagers. Just like this Republican pastor groomed his intern.

You’re way more likely to run into a sexual predator at church than drag story hour.

You have some serious problems. Get help.
only when I see children being used for sex perverts,,

for decades I was silent but now you want children exposed to this and I refuse to remain silent any longer,,

so tell us more about you wanting children exposed to freaks and perverts??

Doesn’t have to be gay priests. Straight youth pastors have a consistent track record of preying on kids and teenagers. Just like this Republican pastor groomed his intern.

You’re way more likely to run into a sexual predator at church than drag story hour.
and they are being dealt with,, its you that wants it to continue,, just like you did with gay scout leaders,,

I am against all child molesting you not so much

Forum List

Back