🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

only when I see children being used for sex perverts,,

for decades I was silent but now you want children exposed to this and I refuse to remain silent any longer,,

so tell us more about you wanting children exposed to freaks and perverts??
How many times have we seen the abused become the abuser.......

Doesn’t have to be gay priests. Straight youth pastors have a consistent track record of preying on kids and teenagers. Just like this Republican pastor groomed his intern.

You’re way more likely to run into a sexual predator at church than drag story hour.
if this was a democrat you wouldnt say a word,,

and they are being dealt with,, its you that wants it to continue,, just like you did with gay scout leaders,,

I am against all child molesting you not so much
Well, you guys aren’t shutting down churches and outlawing Christianity to “protect children”, so it seems your way of dealing with it doesn’t look at all similar to drag performers who aren’t doing anything wrong.

Well, you guys aren’t shutting down churches and outlawing Christianity to “protect children”, so it seems your way of dealing with it doesn’t look at all similar to drag performers who aren’t doing anything wrong.
why shut them down when all we have to do is get the gays and pervs out of it,,

its you people that keep dragging children into your sex games,,

But it's not.
my ass,,

this thread ended up a laughing stock since the repubs took action and condemned it,, unlike the dems that wait until after it goes public to do anything,,

remember menendez that got caught using under age prostitutes' and because it was legal in the country he did it says its OK??

hes still in congress isnt he??

why shut them down when all we have to do is get the gays and pervs out of it,,

its you people that keep dragging children into your sex games,,
So you’re going to wait till kids are harmed before doing anything when it comes to religion.

There’s nothing sexual about drag storytime and your refusal to say otherwise is an admission you are lying when you say it is.

In the private sector, as a boss fooling around with a subordiate, he would get fired for doing such...taking advantage of his position over her would be considered harassment. We bosses were trained not to do such in the two corporations I worked for...

They would not go to jail, just be fired or forced to resign.
Understood .. and one should never play where they work -- regardless, it is an adult to adult relationship, and this scenario isn't a problem with more prominent politicians .. I don't agree with it ... and all it does is highlight the trend we continue to see with all politicians.

my ass,,

this thread ended up a laughing stock since the repubs took action and condemned it,, unlike the dems that wait until after it goes public to do anything,,

remember menendez that got caught using under age prostitutes' and because it was legal in the country he did it says its OK??

Or Anthony Weiner ... the epitome of Democrat behavior with minors!

So you’re going to wait till kids are harmed before doing anything when it comes to religion.

There’s nothing sexual about drag storytime and your refusal to say otherwise is an admission you are lying when you say it is.
no,, I am trying to stop the grooming now in hopes it saves from later abuse,,

you not so much,, and are openly for it,,

Everything about drag is sexual, especially in these cases. It's exaggerated female sexuality on display.

If they were dressed like Ms. Doubtfire you might have a point, but all of these are blatantly sexual presentations.

The performers know it, you know it, the parents know it or ignore it.

my ass,,

It was public before he quit. That's how we knew about it, stupid.

You get that off epoch times?

Everything about drag is sexual, especially in these cases. It's exaggerated female sexuality on display.

If they were dressed like Ms. Doubtfire you might have a point, but all of these are blatantly sexual presentations.

The performers know it, you know it, the parents know it or ignore it.

No it’s not. It’s theatrical, but not sexual. There’s a difference.

no,, I am trying to stop the grooming now in hopes it saves from later abuse,,

you not so much,, and are openly for it,,
If you want to stop the grooming, why aren’t you in favor of outlawing kids from attending church?

That’d stop the grooming.

Forum List

Back