🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

churchs dont groom kids,, gay men do,,

why do you want perverts to groom children for future abuse??
Grooming comes from men and women, gay and straight.

A church is a group people, not a building. Those people engage in a lot more grooming than any drag show.

Yet you don’t want to protect children from the church? Because you do you want to let those perverts groom children?

Grooming comes from men and women, gay and straight.

A church is a group people, not a building. Those people engage in a lot more grooming than any drag show.

Yet you don’t want to protect children from the church? Because you do you want to let those perverts groom children?
grooming then to do what??

drags and gays groom for future sexual abuse,,,

You told me I should search into your past. That tells me there is something worth searching for, as it would to anyone else. What are you hiding?
no I didnt,,,

youre sure spending a lot of time defended child molesters,,,

is there something you want to tell us??

grooming then to do what??

drags and gays groom for future sexual abuse,,,
Pastors groom for future sexual abuse. Happens all the time. You’ll read hundreds of stories about grooming pastors before you read a single story about a drag queen grooming.

Hell, we are in a thread right now about a pastor grooming a teenager.

Pastors groom for future sexual abuse. Happens all the time. You’ll read hundreds of stories about grooming pastors before you read a single story about a drag queen grooming.

those are gay men pretending to be priest,, just like gay scout leaders in the boy scouts,,,

no I didnt,,,

youre sure spending a lot of time defended child molesters,,,

is there something you want to tell us??
You certainly did. You told me when I have proof to let you know. Why would you tell me to get proof of something? What should I be getting proof of concerning you?

why do you keep callling her a teenager??
she is an adult,,

Forum List

Back