🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

I’ve seen the internet make examples of a few drag shows that were far to explicit but I’ve never seen a drag performer do anything like that around children. In fact, I’ve seen them be delightful and engaging with kids.

I have. You didn't look very hard

They can’t even drink alcohol.

She was groomed by a sexual predator.
haha so? they are adults….grooming is what sexual predators do to children

with that said, he certainly was in a supervisory role, if she was an intern and still not proper.

This is the same guy who introduced anti-grooming bill to keep children away from drag shows. Looks like he should have introduced a bill to keep kids away from him.
Inappropriate sexual relationship? That's a Clinton phrase isn't it?

Head scratch here. A sexual relationship with a 19 year old? Is that against the law in America??

haha so? they are adults….grooming is what sexual predators do to children

with that said, he certainly was in a supervisory role, if she was an intern and still not proper.
Grooming isn’t limited to underage people. It’s coercive, like the coercion that someone older and in a position of authority can exert on a very young teenager.

It’s still grooming.

Maybe you should read the 16 page report detailing his "grave and serious" misconduct. Keep in mind this is a Texas legislature run by repubs. But I get it. You amoral animals would see nothing wrong with this.
If you go by past history, Clinton was kept in office for his antics, so why the inconsistency?

Grooming isn’t limited to underage people. It’s coercive, like the coercion that someone older and in a position of authority can exert on a very young teenager.

It’s still grooming.
adults can take care of themselves,, its the children you dont want to protect,,

It’s still grooming.
nah that’s not grooming. Still don’t like it, but not grooming…i don’t care for it when this guy does it, clinton did it, or xiden did it…but we will have to wait and see if this was assault like xiden’s case

nah that’s not grooming. Still don’t like it, but not grooming…i don’t care for it when this guy does it, clinton did it, or xiden did it…but we will have to wait and see if this was assault like xiden’s case
Of course it’s grooming.

The dude is spreading his legs in front of FUCKING PRE-SCHOOLERS.

In what situation anywhere else would that be fucking acceptable?

There is being contrarian, and then being an ignorant fucktard. You have now entered ignorant fucktard land.
It would never be accepted by the left if it were a woman doing that. They used to wig out over young girls eating at Hooters with their dadsand seeing women "objectified."

But a man whose act is to mock and ridicule women and female sexuality they think is educational for children.

It's a sickness, indeed.

Of course it’s grooming.
grooming is what a predator does to a child to abuse them, cause they can’t consent…teaching them it’s “ok”

a 19 year old is a consenting adult, certainly they can be abused, like what xiden did to a staffer, or taken advantage of as clinton did…but it’s not the same as grooming

i get yoj all are desperate to try and compare this to republicans being against your agenda to make it open season on 13 year olds but a 19 year old and 13 year old aren’t the same

grooming is what a predator does to a child to abuse them, cause they can’t consent…teaching them it’s “ok”

a 19 year old is a consenting adult, certainly they can be abused, like what xiden did to a staffer, or taken advantage of as clinton did…but it’s not the same as grooming

i get yoj all are desperate to try and compare this to republicans being against your agenda to make it open season on 13 year olds but a 19 year old and 13 year old aren’t the same
Grooming is anytime an older person uses coercion on a much younger and more naive person to shape their behavior and lure them into having sex with them. There’s no requirement they be underage. There’s nothing magical about turning 18. It’s arbitrary. The fundamentals are just the same.

He also got her illegally drunk to the point that she couldn’t consent.

why shut them down when all we have to do is get the gays and pervs out of it,,

its you people that keep dragging children into your sex games,,
So it really isn’t about pedos is it?

Pedos are attracted to kids, not adults. They are neither gay nor straight. who are “you people”? Priests? Ministers? Little girls get assaulted as well.

Grooming is anytime an older person uses coercion on a much younger and more naive person to shape their behavior and lure them into having sex with them. There’s no requirement they be underage. There’s nothing magical about turning 18. It’s arbitrary. The fundamentals are just the same.

He also got her illegally drunk to the point that she couldn’t consent.
There doesn’t have to be coercion, the pedo can take advantage of a child or teen’s loneliness, estrangement, etc. to create a bond.

its not about that they did something,, its about grooming them into future abuses by making what they are seem normal when its not,,
Like turning little girls into sex objects at pageants? Makes you wonder how many viewers are pedos.

That's a lame comparison.

Drag performances are sexual in nature, denying that is the same denial of reality in saying women can have penises.
Many Drag Queens are not transgender. It’s just a show your morality police have decided to attack pretending it’s to protect children.

Forum List

Back