🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

So it really isn’t about pedos is it?

Pedos are attracted to kids, not adults. They are neither gay nor straight. who are “you people”? Priests? Ministers? Little girls get assaulted as well.

sorrry not interested it what a baby killer has to say,,

If you support children attending a Catholic Church you have no interest in protecting children.

Get lost hag. I mean really you spew catholic church and don't realize public education is 10x worse

It was you that dreamed up that idiot "grooming" rule wasn't it? Ya fckn fraud

Get lost hag. I mean really you spew catholic church and don't realize public education is 10x worse

its getting pretty sick what excuses these people will make to justify not protecting children from pedos,,

Funny. With reams of evidence of sexual abuses in the thousands, covered up by the Church who then let pedo priests back loose in another Diocese (catch and release?)….and all you can do is scream about Drag Queens and Transgenders (where you can probably count the number of pedo incidents on one hand)?

That is seriously warped.

Keep priests away from kids.

Funny. With reams of evidence of sexual abuses in the thousands, covered up by the Church who then let pedo priests back loose in another Diocese (catch and release?)….and all you can do is scream about Drag Queens and Transgenders (where you can probably count the number of pedo incidents on one hand)?

Keep educators away from kids...and 95% of your ilk

And don't get all butt hurt and blow up my alerts... I'm onto that

I guess youve ignored the efforts to get those gay priest out of the church,,

It would never be accepted by the left if it were a woman doing that. They used to wig out over young girls eating at Hooters with their dadsand seeing women "objectified."

But a man whose act is to mock and ridicule women and female sexuality they think is educational for children.

It's a sickness, indeed.
Speaking of which, have you guys outlawed children in hooters? After all, you’re trying to protect children from sexual material.

Keep educators away from kids...and 95% of your ilk

And don't get all butt hurt and blow up my alerts... I'm onto that
If you mean “don’t respond” you stupid cow…I will respond to what ever I like.

Why is it abuses by the Church are in the thousands…public school teachers, not so much? But you trust your kids to a Church and it’s schools with a known record of abuse and covering up that abuse?

No need to say anything else.

If you mean “don’t respond” you stupid cow…I will respond to what ever I like.

Why is it abuses by the Church are in the thousands…public school teachers, not so much? But you trust your kids to a Church and it’s schools with a known record of abuse and covering up that abuse?

No need to say anything else.

I'll say what I want.

How's that you, leftist hag,?

It's the typical left loon squawking point.... while they defend trans garbage
Me defending the right of transgender people to exist vs you defending Church garbage. Ya right.

How many transgender people have been charged with pedo?

the church is working to stop gay priest from molesting children,,,

why is it so hard for you to just say

"leave the children out of it"???

Me defending the right of transgender people to exist vs you defending Church garbage. Ya right.

How many transgender people have been charged with pedo?

How many educators have?

You're looking foolish, leftist

Yes, the efforts by liberal journalists who investigated and uncovered the scandal.

The church was covering it up and no one else would listen to the kids.
and we all are against it and work to stop abuse in all cases,,,

you not so much,,, you want to expose children to adult sexual content,,

why is it so hard to just say "leave the children out of it"??

I'll say what I want.

How's that you, leftist hag,?
What ever you like, but maybe tone down the screeching a tad.

I’m curious as to why you, and your buddies are so muted on verified pedo abuses by your church but out for blood on transgenders who as a group seem to have few verified pedo abuses.

Forum List

Back