🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

and we all are against it and work to stop abuse in all cases,,,

you not so much,,, you want to expose children to adult sexual content,,

why is it so hard to just say "leave the children out of it"??
Leave the children out of church? Agreed. Too dangerous there for them.

What ever you like, but maybe tone down the screeching a tad.

I’m curious as to why you, and your buddies are so muted on verified pedo abuses by your church but out for blood on transgenders who as a group seem to have few verified pedo abuses.
whos been muted?? we all know its happened and efforts are underway to stop it,,,

we arent hypocrites that complain about it in one place and support it in another like youre currently doing,,

What ever you like, but maybe tone down the screeching a tad.

I’m curious as to why you, and your buddies are so muted on verified pedo abuses by your church but out for blood on transgenders who as a group seem to have few verified pedo abuses.

I spoke out against the church. Stop your bs already.

This is why you're viewed as a leftist hag

whos been muted?? we all know its happened and efforts are underway to stop it,,,

Well…given your Crusade to stop it on USMB…you’ve said very little unless challenged, compared to the amount of effort you put into attacking trans people and Drag Queens.

we arent hypocrites that complain about it in one place and support it in another like youre currently doing,,
Well…yes, you are.

Answer first. How many educators you flip flopping hag?

One of any is too many

Now stop twisting like a pretzel
You are the one who thinks there are hundreds of educators going after children. I don’t.

Keep spinning. It’s somewhat amusing.

Well…given your Crusade to stop it on USMB…you’ve said very little unless challenged, compared to the amount of effort you put into attacking trans people and Drag Queens.

Well…yes, you are.
why waste time complaining about something thats being dealt with,,,

one of the reasons the drags are a problem is people like you want children exposed to adult content for grooming,,

the first time I was molested it started outside a drag show when I was 13 and got worse from there,,,

why is it so hard to just leave the children out of it??

You are the one who thinks there are hundreds of educators going after children. I don’t.

Keep spinning. It’s somewhat amusing.

It's more like thousands you ill informed hack. Just stop nobody is taking your left loon crap serious

why waste time complaining about something thats being dealt with,,,
Except it’s not. More keeps coming out.

one of the reasons the drags are a problem is people like you want children exposed to adult content for grooming,,

I’ve said previously, what I am or am not ok with children being expose to so there is no sense in repeating since you were not interested then and are not interested now.

the first time I was molested it started outside a drag show when I was 13 and got worse from there,,,

For that, I am truly sorry … no child should go through anything like that.

why is it so hard to just leave the children out of it??
It isn’t. Why is it so necessary to attack people who have done nothing wrong!

Except it’s not. More keeps coming out.

I’ve said previously, what I am or am not ok with children being expose to so there is no sense in repeating since you were not interested then and are not interested now.

For that, I am truly sorry … no child should go through anything like that.

It isn’t. Why is it so necessary to attack people who have done nothing wrong!
easier to just leave children out of it,,

but you cant have that can you??

grooming happens in stages,, and exposing them to drags is an early stage for future abuse,,

what other purpose does it serve to have drags dressed as freaks read to children??

You are one person who survived something horrible.

Why don’t you?
how am I using them when I want you to leave them out of it??

who said I survived??

I thought I was over it until you sick fucks started with this shit that led to my abuse,,,

This is the same guy who introduced anti-grooming bill to keep children away from drag shows. Looks like he should have introduced a bill to keep kids away from him.
The intern was probably 18 or 19 or at least looked like it..and she probably came on to him by the way she was dressed....

Someone needs to look into her past and see if she wasn't put up to this by Soros and the Jews

Forum List

Back