šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

easier to just leave children out of it,,

but you cant have that can you??
You sure arenā€™t.

grooming happens in stages,, and exposing them to drags is an early stage for future abuse,,

B.S. Most abused kids never even go to a drag show. Most abusers are either family members or friends of the family. Abusers tend to be drawn to professions that put them into close, regular contact with children: camp counselors, scout leaders, priests, coaches, educatorsā€¦

ā€œGroomingā€ is not a one time thing, it is a systematic and deliberate pattern that identifies a vulnerable child, builds a trusting relationship, and then when it is too late, threatens the child into silence.

what other purpose does it serve to have drags dressed as freaks read to children??
Looking like a freak does not make one a pedo or groomer. I would wager, if you looked at a sex offender registry you find a bunch of very ordinary people.

Difference is that people who go to church try as hard as they can to stop such abuses. Sexualization of children by the transgenderization movement is promoted by Democrats seeking to codify it in law.
More sexualization of children occurs at child pageants.

You sure arenā€™t.

B.S. Most abused kids never even go to a drag show. Most abusers are either family members or friends of the family. Abusers tend to be drawn to professions that put them into close, regular contact with children: camp counselors, scout leaders, priests, coaches, educatorsā€¦

ā€œGroomingā€ is not a one time thing, it is a systematic and deliberate pattern that identifies a vulnerable child, builds a trusting relationship, and then when it is too late, threatens the child into silence.

Looking like a freak does not make one a pedo or groomer. I would wager, if you looked at a sex offender registry you find a bunch of very ordinary people.
who said most abused kids went to drag shows??

youre all over the place,,

why cant you just say leave children out of it like I am??

What purpose does Hooters have other appeal to the prurient sexual desires of their patrons?
I dont go there or take children to it,,,

and if someone I knew was taking children there I wouldnt be silent on it,,,

why is it so hardc for you to just leave the children out of it??

I dont go there or take children to it,,,

and if someone I knew was taking children there I wouldnt be silent on it,,,

why is it so hardc for you to just leave the children out of it??
So when are they going to pass laws making it illegal to take kids to Hooters?

Apparently, Democrats believe that there is some educational value in drag performances. What exactly is that educational value?

Here's a sentence stem: Students should start attending drag performances at grade ___________, in order to learn ______________.

and those need dealt with,, right now we are trying to stop people like you from adding onto the channels pedos have towards children,,
It doesnā€™t seem to be stopping people like you from diverting attention away from actual evidence-based child abuse. IF a Drag Queen is found to have abused a child, by all means throw the book at him, but quit using children as a cover for your persecution of innocent people solely because they are ā€œfreaksā€ or donā€™t conform to your preferred gender identities. Stop real abuse and leave kids out of your politics.

Apparently, Democrats believe that there is some educational value in drag performances. What exactly is that educational value?

Here's a sentence stem: Students should start attending drag performances at grade ___________, in order to learn ______________.
What evidence do you have that they believe that? If you are talking about a toned down performance that is suitable for all ages then so what?

Forum List

Back