🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

He placed 5th in the primary, dems booted him, resoundingly.
well maybe from the race, but he was obviously still close to the dem party, in particular the Obama admin, since Govt documents were allowed to be on his sexual predator laptop

Many Drag Queens are not transgender. It’s just a show your morality police have decided to attack pretending it’s to protect children.

Well they sure as hell have jumped on the bandwagon.

Fetishists now are part of the trans spectrum, I suggest you check with your SJW betters because I don't think you got the memo.

Well here is a Democrat saying this, 18 is considered an adult. It is really none of our business what consenting adults do in their bedroom. So take that for what you will.

of course your OK with it,, you may say youre not but your constant objection to any measure to protect children says otherwise,,
While you are looking for those constant objections of mine, read this, fuckwit:

Parental consent?!?

If you have sex with a minor, you go to prison because under the law a minor cannot give informed consent.

Even if the minor wanted to have sex, you go to prison. If the parents gave permission for their minor child to have sex with an adult, the parents go to prison.

So no fucking way should the law permit a minor to consent to any genderbending treatment, with or without their parents' consent.

GUESS WHAT, DIPSHIT? YOU GAVE ME A THUMBS UP FOR THAT POST!

More:

I absolutely oppose any kind of medical alterations to a minor. A minor can't get a tattoo, for crying out loud. How in the FUCK does it make sense they should be able to have their dicked lopped off?

If you have sex with a minor, you go to prison because under the law a minor cannot give informed consent.

Even if the minor wanted to have sex, you go to prison. If the parents gave permission for their minor child to have sex with an adult, the parents go to prison.

So no fucking way should the law permit a minor to consent to any genderbending treatment, with or without their parents' consent.

More:

I am against any medical procedure of any kind for minors without the consent of their parents.

Abortion, medication, etc.

I am opposed to any kind of surgical procedure involving a sex change for minors, with or without the parents' consent.

It is already a legal fact that a child cannot give informed consent. If you have sex with a minor, it is rape whether or not the kid went along with it.

Performing an irreversible sex change operation on someone who is incapable of informed consent is a crime. Any doctor who performs such a surgery should go immediately to jail, do not pass Go.

And again:

I am against any medical procedure of any kind for minors without the consent of their parents.

Abortion, medication, etc.

I am opposed to any kind of surgical procedure involving a sex change for minors, with or without the parents' consent.

It is already a legal fact that a child cannot give informed consent. If you have sex with a minor, it is rape whether or not the kid went along with it.

Performing an irreversible sex change operation on someone who is incapable of informed consent is a crime. Any doctor who performs such a surgery should go immediately to jail, do not pass Go.

i'm not showing you anything pervert,,,
Because you are a liar.

See my previous post. You're busted, liar. Wide open.

You even gave me a thumbs up for standing up for the protection of kids.

Of course you do not have the integrity to admit you are a liar and apologize. That's just your character.

While you are looking for those constant objections of mine, read this, fuckwit:

GUESS WHAT, DIPSHIT? YOU GAVE ME A THUMBS UP FOR THAT POST!

More:

More:

And again:
doesnt mean you believe it,,

if you didnt spend so much time attacking people and playing word games I might have a different opinion,,,

It's incredible how people think they can bear false witness against others and then claim they are moral people.

Astonishing.

Forum List

Back