🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

A married 45 year old pastor gets an underaged intern drunk and takes advantage of her.

And the tards don't see anything wrong!

Did I not tell you guys way back in 2016 Trump would lead you all into the far left cave?

Yes. Yes I did.

"Mardi Gras nudity".

Easy peasy!

Groomers everywhere!
not going to worry about a bunch of drunks showing their tits or two adults playing humpy humpy when children are being exposed to adult content and being castrated and having their genitals mutilated,,,

priorities,,,

not going to worry about a bunch of drunks showing their tits or two adults playing humpy humpy when children are being exposed to adult content and being castrated and having their genitals mutilated,,,

priorities,,,
You seem to think I'm okay with that despite my multiple posts in opposition to "gender affirming" healthcare for kids.

Stop making assumptions about me, dipshit.

So many red herrings in defense of a fucking pervert.

The tards don't even realize they crossed a moral line a loooooooong time ago.

They self-amputated their moral legs years ago and think they have something to stand on!

And now they are doing flips and twists to distract from a sicko in their own ranks.

Pathetic.
'

A 45 year old married pastor gets an underaged girl drunk and takes advantage of her.

No, this is not the start of a joke.

This is a very clear line and the tards can't seem to see it just because of the letter after the fucktard's name!

Scientists will study this phenomenon someday.

You seem to think I'm okay with that despite my multiple posts in opposition to "gender affirming" healthcare for kids.

Stop making assumptions about me, dipshit.
of course your OK with it,, you may say youre not but your constant objection to any measure to protect children says otherwise,,

look at this here, youre complaining about two adults play humpy humpy but havnt said a word about 8 yr olds being exposed to adult content, youre an open book and easy to read,,

They self-amputated their moral legs years ago and think they have something to stand on!

And now they are doing flips and twists to distract from a sicko in their own ranks.

Pathetic.
'
boring!!!

Pastor Slayton, Texas State Representative, Married father of 2, takes his under drinking age intern to his apartment, for drinking and (being a pastor), to bang the hell out her and now has to resign after a vote to expel him? Say it ain't so. :auiqs.jpg:
I was hoping I wasn't going to run across this thread.

This place has gone to the dogs.

At least Mary has some integrity, that came as a pleasant surprise. . .

:eusa_think:

Pathetic.
'
STfU. Considering what you defend being shoved in front of kids, how do you stand the stink from your diaper after filling it due to your hypocritical whining?

there were so many…what’s the current timeline?
:lol: good morning! Or is it good night for you?

He was kicked out of Congress in 2013, tried to make a run for mayor in 2015, in 2016 Huma' s work was found on his laptop which she used, 2016 the Fbi cleared what was on there as nothing new....in 2017 he was indicted and found guilty and 2019 he was released.

He was kicked out of Congress in 2013, tried to make a run for mayor in 2015, in 2016 Huma' s work was found on his laptop which she used, 2016 the Fbi cleared what was on there as nothing new....in 2017 he was indicted and found guilty and 2019 he was released.
Got ya, so he reigned from Congress for being a sexual predator, then ran again as a dem for mayor, then during a criminal probe of more sexual predator behave they found obama era govt documents on his sexting laptop

He placed 5th in the primary, dems booted him, resoundingly.

Forum List

Back